Minho Requested

For Oreochann :) Have fun with Minho (:
But his still mine.

    You didn't know if WCKD is just plain playing with you or they are really just doing this for a reason. But you didn't give a shuck if it had poison in it, nor if it was for someone else. You juat craved for it (and no, its not your Women's problem or that klunk). Not knowing why, you sent yourself up from your unsteady bed and headed for the kitchen.

    "Aye, C." Shouted Frypan, he waved happily to you. Weird.... "The creaters have something for you."
    "What....?" you said, being passed with a box of choclates. Well, I guess i didn't tell you that you want to Frypan cause of his hand made sandwhich, but never mind. Choclate is fine right?
    "You sure this for me?" You asked, confused as you are.
    "Yep." Frypan replied with droping a  at the end.
    You just shruged it off and walked back to your room/ hut (or whatever you call it).
    Yum....

    The next thing you knew when you first entered your room/ hut, you immediatly start eating the little piece of fudge. It was just a small heaven for you, eating the shuck out of it. Missing the taste of it ever since you were in the glade for at least a year now. But it has been one month since the new Greenie, Chuck, had arrived. There was another one coming soon, and it was pretty obvious.
    "C, thats, erm....." Minho said, waving his hands infront of you. Cuttinf your day dream.
    "Oh, its yours? Sorry Frypan told me that it was-"
    "No, i mean.... I was suppose to five it to you as a small gift but never mind..... That shuck face shuck..." Minho mumbled the last part making you chuckle a little.
    "So, you have to get the punishment." He chimed in, more likely happily smiling from cheek bone to cheek bone.
    "Wh-"
    "Give me the choc, You shucker." Minho whined, trying his best to get the remaining choclate out of my hand. But instead of giving it to him, i stuffed everything in my mouth. I know, its painful as shuck.
    "you leave me no choice then." He said tackling you on the bed, ending off with a "mphfff"
    Minho then kisss you and takes the large of choclate, and transfers it to his mouth.
    "Yum." he says, licling his lips.

    Your face is pure red now, still embarrassed of the action he did just now. Right now, just looking at the wall would be the best thing for you.
    "Your the cutest, shuckiest shuck face shuck there ever was." Minho says, pinching your cheeks.
    "And I am the only one." you replied, smiling still starring at the wall.

Vote
Comment
Share
Follow

QOTD : Choclate or Vanilla?
Me : CANT CHOOSE. :|