SWEAT

So since my inbox has been flooded with stories. (I forgot my password and let my inbox get flooded)

Chance

Ever since the pandemic I had problems finding steady work. I was always a "hustler" you could put me anywhere with some training...I'll last. It's just when I got this maintenance job at the {insert cover name} apartments I didn't expect to take on such a workload. Like for example infestation, I can't even begin to tell you how robotic I am when I'm exterminating. Almost like pixelated....

"So we have 32 floor plans done and ready to move in, 12 new Air-conditioners to install and I need somebody to repair the drive way gate." James carter said as he walked through the main office. We always had start up meetings which was more intimate and I had always preferred a more  personal perspective. Something simple they establish a request we work to accomplish the goal simultaneously. Kinda sorta like ants or worker bees, it just seemed like he was always on a power trip.
"Thank you for your help, I will see you all at clock out."James said as he did his presidential walk to finishing off his day sitting on his ass.
So I grabbed the work orders book and searched for immediate work pending and found a lot of air condition issues.
"Aye chance I want you to install the air condition units for building 6, 12 and 19 before lunch" the crew lead said, I even hated him as well like imagine leading a crew of men who are well experienced in what they do and then there's you....the supervisor who's duties include baby sitting grown men, double checking work that's done by the book, leading meetings when all the information you've vocalized can literally be read from a piece of paper and having to instill a team building atmosphere. I would literally hate to come to work daily.
"Sure"I said excusing the silence I have for his career. I walked through a whole entire complex towing a dolly with a new air conditioner system. Finally arriving to the apartment where the nest system was stuck on 85 so it was humid inside the apartment.
I knocked on the door for about 5-10 minutes and no one answered, btw people read your leases if your in an apartment. You never know if this may or may not be able to happen to you, if your willing I guess.
I entered the apartment after knocking for 10 minutes repeatedly, the apartment seemed quiet but extremely humid, the walls were sweating. There was hot air blowing out of the  unit as well so I turned off the power to cut wires, I began to get my ladder and I took it to the hatch door. The hatch door held the main wires for the air conditioning unit, which all was located in the restroom of the master bedroom. I walked in the restroom it was pitch black it was the unit without the window in the master bathroom. I turned on my flash light and a shower curtain opened, as soon as I turned around I seen the male resident.

"I'm so sorry sir, I knocked and we legally have um, access to the premises for emergency situations" I said slowly as I took my time with my annunciations. This man was naked fresh out the shower I could see the water trickling down his chest he was kinda furry with a happy trail that lead to a one way road with a col-de-sac collar the end.....I think I butchered that but it's fine you know what I meant.
"You know you can" he said it's what I wanted to hear I wanted him to cut that shower back on and start to wash I wanted him to pull me into the shower and we both start to hump. Extra hard like cheek clapping hard fu-
"Are you ok? You've been standing there looking at me speaking in slow motion, I said you can go cut my power on so I can get dressed" he said as reality struck and this wasn't your favorite porn star.
"Sure" I replied in disappointment he seemed to have been upset but hell I would've been to imagine waking up sticking to your sheets because your heater is stuck on and you can't help it.
So I turned it back on and an waited for him to call me to the master bathroom.
About 30 minutes pass and nothing he was silent "I can come back if you like!" I shouted from the living room, still nothing. I began to walk back to the master bathroom and cautiously I knocked on the bathroom door as sweat tickled down my face. I just wanted to be done with the order. I was sticky and just drenched, it was 85 degrees inside the apartment. I had on a jumpsuit,long sleeve at that point I think the upper waist had been in buttoned and tied around my waist.
"I was waiting on you to come show me your face in the light" he says as he grabbed me by my waist.
"I seen the way you was looking at me" he says as pressed his meat up against my dry ashy overalls.
"Awe damn...now ima have to get clean all over again. Can you help me?"  He said as he lead me to the shower, I untied my waist tie and began to kiss him. He dropped down to his knees and began to gawk ga-gawk the cawk. Held it like a flute and gave me a tune, grinding my flute like a long pepper grinder. He held my flute mouth piece up and rotated his tongue under my marbles and began to suckle at them.
"Don't stop" I said encouraging him to go crazy.
He always had a thing for giving a wet wax job and I never turned him down.
"You like this dick hun?" He asked in a deep sexy tone
"Do it like me?" I replied trying to egg him on.
He grabs me by my neck and makes me swallow him whole. The pressure of the girth being inserted into my throat made me poke out lip to lip and I'm far from ashamed. The shower water cascades against his body and mine as bootsy collins plays. I feel him smack my ass and that's when I knew he was ready to demolish me. He slides his finger down my spine to my lips and it wasn't amazing but it wasn't bad so I grabbed his hand and he pushed my forehead knocking me off balance. I'm not on my back he grabbed my ankles and pushes them behind my ears slowly and firmly as he eats me and opens me up with his tongue.
"You taste like fruit to me" he says as he assaults me with his tongue.
"Dis dick like you" he says as he kisses me going up.🤌🏾my 'gaba,gouch'
"Plus I'm sucking" he says as his tongue slides up the back of tip☔️🦴and devours me down to my pelvis.
His throat burst against my pelvis,water and juices flowing down my thighs.Suddenly he swallowed then releases me lung grasping for air.He looked at my thighs and says "I can feel you gripping me"he says as he grabbed me by my waist and pop, pop, popped my booty. It was the way his shoulders sat so broad upon his skeletal structure. The sweat trickling down his pec's, how his big lips sat under that mustache of his. He pushes me against the shower wall and walks to the shower knobs.
The shower water that sprayed from the ceiling began dripping hot droplets that stung almost blistering my back. I drop to my knees and the water turns back to the normal temperature. He chuckles like he's about to hand me a fatality.
He grabs this soap and washed my back, he insert his 🚀between my thighs but not in me but like right under my 👄. He stroked my thighs and like a magnet his hand grabs my ⛳️ firmly. I can feel his pulse as his meat throbbed between my legs. "Im finna make you nutt" he whispered into my ear as he stroked me and clapped me at the same time. He pleases us both without penetration which was crazy enough to me. He can feel me feeling his hand tighten up so I must be close. He gripped my waist firmly and clapped me as foam blew off and trickled down like flower pedals. He grabs lubricant and inserts himself into me deep asf too, I feel bliss.
"Damn daddy" I say as I feel me falling off the cliff of the edge of his tip, down the epitome of what ever literally efficient representation that is synonymous to his Dick.
He put down pressure, had that action I felt him in my walls cascading like 4wheeler rollerskates on wooden floors. It wasn't two different enitities not anymore
He began to breed me, sex is one thing intercourse oral or what not but breeding, total different ball park.
It's like when he's drilling you with dick and you feel your walls gripping a sliding up an down and back n fourth. It's like the best intense handshake of life,It begins to send you into a trance even.
I remember being a bit more introverted thinking it wasn't possible, like I wouldn't find a sexual equal.
He handcuffed me to the rails of the shower ceiling, "be still" he says firmly.
He grabs my thighs and put thigh belts on me it was weird, almost like those black belts with the rowed out puncture holes.
Below is a link as to what I'm referring to lmao.
{ https://slimages.macysassets.com/is/image/MCY/products/7/optimized/20555917_fpx.tif?op_sharpen=1&wid=500&hei=611&fit=fit,1&fmt=webp}

Just imagine like smaller ones that wrap around your thigh instead of your waist. Anyway besides the point he attached one to the left post in the shower room. He smiles as his head kind of coqued to the left, "what's funny?" I asked.
"I got something you need to inspect Mr Maintenance man!" He teases me as he turns on the power. He walks aside me and the very first thing I see not only shocks me but engulfed me into flames of sexual desire.
"I need you to fix this leaky pipe I got" he says as he grabbed this soap it smelled like pumpkin pie with brown sugar and Halloween lmaoo.
It's healthy to have a inner glutton soul because I knew he had embodied that portion of his. He then takes the other strap it's connected to the other side of the shower wall.
I'm now suspended in the air on my stomach, "now let that brown sugar set"he says as he walks out the shower door to get a shower chair.
I can feel the gel sliding slowly feeling like warm streams of  heaven sliding down my lower back.
"Hey Alexa! Play this love is so" he calls out as he comes back in with a bench and sits on it.
"Now playing ooo this love is so by al b sure!"alexa says as the song starts.
He pushes me and I float over to the bench and I slide back gently and bury his face. His tongue applying pressure as it sways left to right like a boa constrictor, I clinch but it doesn't matter because he opened the door!!!
I feel him licking and swaying as he squeezes my cheeks almost clawing at them. He starts smacking his lips then I feel something enter me slowly but long it felt like his tongue but it was too long to be that.
I'm now trying to break my neck still in ecstasy, as I turn he is standing and has this tongue dildo deep inside me. I was amazed because there was a alien tongue swishing and rearranging my guts in a way. It wasn't that long maybe 4 or 5 inches, porous and flesh-like just like a human tongue but just 4 or 5 inches longer.
"Don't worry this just the applicator"he says and then it hits me what the hell was he doing to me? He starts to rub the gel all on my booty and hole and a little on my neck. I'm just fascinated because he was so particular, I felt my skin like numb up and relax. Then I felt him filling the applicator with a liquid, as soon as I felt the warmth of the liquid I began to precum.
"We sprung a leak? Looks like ima have to see if I can twist this motherfucker back tight" he says as he began to grip me and stroke me his hand giving me the cosmic handshake, I'm shaking while he shaking and jerking n stroking my galactic ego. Each time I clinch I feel pressure on my prostate it's a battle pleasure Frm hard dick and pressure from my prostate.
"If you let go of all that water on my shower ima make you clean it up" he says as he sits his dick between my cheeks. He slaps my ass almost beating my cheeks left and right back n fourth. I'm now fighting the pain from him slapping my ass and the pleasure of his hands to the pressure of my prostate. It all becomes too much

I begin to feel the release of the flood Gates, the water engulfs the base of his dick and falls down his jewels. "Man what did I tell you!" He says as he waits until all of the water is out of me before getting up and lowering the chains so I'm hovering only to my will. He picks up my waist and I fall to my knees, he pushes my head down to the ground and then I feel his hand on my head forcing it to the ground.
"Look at what you did! Let all those good juices go to waste!" He says as he stuck his piece deep inside my walls. I feel complete ecstasy me gripping his bone and him mixing my veggies 🫣for lack of better words he ducked me down and I got fired because I spent too much time on that apartments lmaoooo go figure I guess