The Gym teacher part 2

Sex for me always came natural to me. I was a quiet child who watched r rated movies all night long. I dreamed of Idris Elba picking me up as my back slammed against the wall. Then he would plow the hell outta me as he choked me. I dreamed of riding tyrese gibbons face as Shawn Wayne's slapped my ass. Virgos are very sexual creatures, that's why we're so evil.

So Omar grabs my throat and slides his hand roughly to my🍆. I moan obviously as I get wetter "damn all that precum"Omar says as he strokes me and plays with my 🍆. At this point I'm screaming "Omar don't stop, just like that." He begins to bite my neck and suck on my earlobe which erupts shivers over my body. I am hypnotized by every vein in his thick member. I am seduced by the loud applaud like sounds that echo in the locker room, from his hips against my pillow like ass. He throws me to the wall and gets on his knees, my heart stops. He spreads my cheeks and begins to sit me on his tongue. I'm so tight that his tongue doesn't penetrate me just yet but he begins to stroke my 🍆 and I feel my 😽 open and close rapidly. I'm am at an absolute sexual thrill my heart stops as a basket ball slams against the shower wall. He pushes me off of him and suddenly the gym door slams shut. Someone had seen me, but for how long? Were they going to tell? Was I going to get this beautiful chocolate man fired? I felt so violated because someone basically see all of me and nothing less. "Don't go anywhere" Omar says as he sticks a finger in me then takes it out and licks it as if he were tasting cake frosting. He turns back around and gives me a wink then disappears into the many lockers. I will admit I was beyond scared because I had no control over what happened next will I be in trouble or him?
So I grabbed my cloths and ran to my next period. Sooner or later the police walked into the class room and walked to my desk. Fear erupted over my whole body "Are you Rocky?" One asked as he planted his hand on my shoulder."yes I am" I replied as I grabbed his index finger and threw his hand off of my shoulder. "We need to talk to you in the councilors office"They obliged as they closed my history book and grabbed my back pack. So I got up and walked with them to the councilors office.
When we arrived I seen Coach Omar sitting in handcuffs, I sat next to the water cooler and some Latin kid. "Don't worry it'll be ok now" the kid said as he put his hand on my shoulder. For some reason this was rest your hand on Rocky's shoulder day. "I don't know what your talking about" I say as I grabbed his hand like garbage and threw it off of me. "Rocky this is Luis Ramirez he has 4th period p.e. ,you have third period P.e.. He claims to have seen The coach touching you inappropriately while in the shower,Is that true?" The councilor says calmly as she leans forward.
"No but the jerk made me run the stadium bleachers and now you guys have made me walk all the way up stairs when my classes are down stairs." I blew up and the councilor did not expect that reaction, so she leans back and nibbles at her pen."So nothing happened? Nothing at all? He didn't touch you any where?" The councilor pushed but I pushed back.
"No but like I said he made me run up and down bleachers" I said as I stared her down.
"Ok that will be all you can get a ride back with the coach, Mr Ramirez you can stay here." She says as Luis mean mugged me while I walked out to the golf kart. "Hey, so why didn't you rat me out? He asked as I gazed into his greenish hazel eyes. Ugh just looking at him was enough to send shivers down my body. He did something to me that no man can ever admit they have the power to do. He didn't even have to say a word to me and my 🍆 would fill with infatuation."So since you had my back I'll have yours baby" and just like that I passed out. He called me baby I spent all 9th and 10th grade searching for a man and there he was. A teacher, a sexy ass gym teacher ugggggh I wanted him and I have him. I wanted his all,I wanted to feel his heart, his soul, know him on a spiritual level. And that's just what I got