Head

This is for all my bottoms and verse's

There's nothing like feeling your flat tongue. Glide up and down the tip of my meat, then out of no where your mouth drops down my wood, a burst of warmth erupts chills in my thighs. I can't help but feel where ever your coming from, the beast head I have ever had. My 😽 clinches as your spit glisten in the light then slide down my 😽. I moan as you take my breath away then you come up from air cause that is 10 inches your handling down there.
"You like it how daddy suck your dick baby. He says as he holds back no shame, just raw unfiltered pride. I smile and begin to speak but stop as he swallows all 10 and my eyes roll back as he pushes my legs back then licks a pathway down my 🍆 to my 😽. He flips me over and I feel him hover over my 🍑 then he spreads my legs then pulls me to sit on his face. He slaps my 🍑 as I feel his tongue enter me...

He turns me and balances me on my shoulders upside down. He sits his 🍆 in my mouth and works his hips into penetrating my throat as he eats me out. I feel his lips kiss my 😽 back as he  grabs me right under my ribs closely with one arm and spreads my cheeks to devour me. I moan while he did this amazing thing to my body, he flips me and I fall gracefully on my back as he drags my legs to his. He enters me as my 🍆 is facing him he bends over and enters me as my 🍆 enters his lips. I feel his tongue and I almost can't take it, it feels as if he's licking every part of my head while managing to keep me in his mouth.
I have now felt the lustrous incantation that is bewitched by his physical dominance. He devours every inch of my flesh like some sort of ravenous beast. My body shudders and chills erupt all over me like a bomb dropping from a thousand feet in the air. The suspense loads or I'm being to unload and just as I do he backs away preserving my "reward". "I want you to awaken your inner sexual beast" he says as he grabs my hips and thrusts them on top of his. He grabs my neck and grips it as he sticks his tongue down my throat. He throws me back and penetrates me slowly, as I slide down his 🍆 he bends over to give me more oral. I slide around his mouth like a blow pop, he moans and it makes my 🍆vibrate. My eyes can't help but roll to the back of my head. I can feel him smile as I grind my hips up and down his shaft gripping his 🍆 with my 😽. He comes up and catches the spit from the corner of his mouth and licks them from his finger. I grind faster and faster moaning aloud as his meat hardens and thickens. "What's my fucking name?" He growls and tightens his grip around my neck, "daddy!" I scream aloud as he licks his amazing lips and devours me whole again. This time I can feel the back of his throat as he takes his hands to my waist. -slam slam slam- my 🍑 slap against his waist. I grind up and down before a wave of sexual satisfaction hits me. His muscle thickens and releases his sexual satisfaction, his stress, his anger, his happiness. I feel all of his love wash over me, I get up and he holds me tighter. Almost squeezed the life out of me, but then again daddy can do what ever he likes.