Someones husband

I was always intrigued by how he did the most simplistic of things, how he would fetch his morning paper. How he held the watering hose so close to his......

His name was Harold, and I had such a fetish for him. It was the way he would greet me every morning. Bursting out his front door as if he were to be in some sort of rush to consistently, "That dress is very becoming of you Ms. Peaches" Harold says as he stood by his car. He wore that suit again, that black blazer coat with the wine-red shirt and tie with the matching wine oxfords. My dress meant nothing even if it were worth 10 billion dollars and to me it had no value. Worthless until he spoke upon it to be exact

"This isn't even me done up, Harold" I egged him on. It was nothing sexier in the world than a man who applied pressure in real time. "If this is you done up, I'd love to see you-" he says just as his wife walks to the front door and our interaction went from fluttering Fancys to a wave of disdain and vengeance. she had his attention, his kids, his ring; this bitch had him in the honeymoon sweet somewhere in aspen. Polly fed him cheap ass liquor because in my mind he deserved better, in my mania she simply isn't cutting it. She sends him out to work tank on e and i mean hungry, i seen him scarfing food down in the car before he came home yesterday evening. He wore his blue double-breasted pinstripe suit that day; blue is also my favorite color as well.

The first time I knew that he sensed that tension between us; that chemistry, was when he bumped into me at our grocery store. I was wearing my spandex grey tights, they're like athletic wear I also had on my sports bra with my fitted jacket, just to paint a picture. I was in the produce section of the store and i was shopping for fresh veggies for this salad i had been planning to prepare for work. If nothing else besides a spilled cup comes from this, this is the energy salad.

you're going to want to get your preferred fresh lettuce as well as spinach dried cran-berries ginseng roots olive oil eggs and apples and cucumbers. So, walking into the store I walked in aisle after aisle hunting down each of my items until i spot a familiar scent. It was sort of primal and if only you were a fly on the wall, it was like a cool mist that graced my nose but in a way that each particle individually cascaded across my pores then taking flight as they postdate impact.

like a blood hound i searched through the aisle looking for his scent, through the cleaning supplies, through the candles, through the outdoor supplies section. I was thoroughly looking for the man that carried his scent, who did he think he was wearing a grown man's scent. so callously walking through my immediate stomping grounds and suddenly someone pokes my back i turn swiftly and fall into his arms. I look up and there he was smiling bright with his teeth glistening and his beard looking healthy. i had it bad for that man "Well my day just got better; beautiful women don't just fall into my arms" he says jokingly but we all knew that he knew he was sexy asf. Even then i still wanted to end the conversation go to the employee restroom and do what his wife couldn't.

he had me mesmerized by the way his muscles would bulge and protrude only slightly through the fitted suit he wore, it was "Carmel" i remember him saying as he stood back smiled and licked his lips. He couldn't even fathom the pressure he sends in my panties as i try and hold back these waters, ok i can admit this thus far as well. I've had moments of weakness, but the focus was always on him, "Goodmorning Ms. Peaches" he says from afar. But today was the day he had that anniversary look on his face, so it was my time to shine. I took Psilocybin and injected it into these ripe peaches, I like mines pretty much firm but not a firm where the fruit isn't juicy just a healthy fruit. I as i got into his driveway clocking my mega bow platform heels silver btw... i tripped cautiously and landed on his driveway dropping every peach except for the one in my hand, the bounty, the poisoned the tainted fruit.