To Crave

Nola

I crave the muscle, I'm not gonna lie. It's been 4 to 5 months w/o that hypnotizing thang. Least  that's the last time he bust my walls open like that. I swear I got a lil thicker, his name was Roc. Omg his hands were so rugged when they glide up and down my soft chocolate skin I get chills. The way he swing the muscle is hypnotic, the way he carried hisself while he slays this thang is very attractive. It's almost naturally cocky.

So my step family thought it would be nice for the grand kids to see "grandma burford". So they sent out invitations and invites to go to New Orleans. I think my uncles went and maybe my aunt. Most of my cousins just the basic three kassy braniyah and Dari. I was probably the only boy there. From the moment I stepped into the air port I was elated. I was going out of state for one and to the party Capital. So I hurried to pack my bags and get in my grand parents cab. "Are you all ready to get on the plane? Don't touch anything until I say you can and don't spend the night in the bathroom Rocky!"She blurts out. "Oh hahahaa so who are we going to see?" I asked and my grandma spilled tea. As excited as I seemed I truly felt fear. Well I guess I didn't know if I was just going to be the odd number in a bunch of evens.
That's just how it always was though after Rosey left. So we arrived at the airport and as usual my grandmother lays down a million of rules. But on schedule like a court date we broke each one.
My grandmother begins scribbling things in a book ferociously as I fall asleep behind her.To be honest the plane ride seems to fly right by. As we wake up we hear the pilot say they were going to land the plane.We strap down our seat belts and land smoothly.The family gets off the plane and walk to baggage claim. I stop and go to the restroom Because I drank a lot of Canada Dry on the plane. As I walk into the restroom some man is loudly on his cellphone in a stall.As he is talking he sounds so appealing to me. He's kinda sounding like a cliche man you know. Code talk kind of, so you know that he is talking about stolen property or drugs. He sounded like a big cat shall I say. He used the restroom and we both flush in unison.We walk out the stalls at the same time I notice that he has a little more adjusting to do than me but I walk up to the sink to wash my hands. Suddenly I feel him standing behind me kind of marking his territory. He was a bit older but I didn't care. It was how he opened my cheeks and walked in to me. Just so I could feel his bulge against my hole,the sexual courtesy he had.He even made it jump, but it just felt like a ball or something long. So I reach back to grab him and he walks off as someone enters the restroom. I just couldn't get my fear out of the way just to hook up with a guy no matter what. I would touch,stop and register. Eventually, I guess he got tired of coming back n fourth so he stayed in the stall. I washed my hands finally and his stall opens slowly, I bolted out. I wanted him but I was 17 how could I have him? I had no way to him. All these mixed feelings It all just gave me a horrid headache. So after I met up with the family at baggage claim we left to the hotel we were staying at.
As we arrived I noticed how huge the building was, it had so many rooms. We get out the car and the bell hop takes our bags into the hotel.But of course my cousins gawked over the bell boy which baffled me. As we walked into the lobby something catches my attention at the elevators.As I turned to look. "You?" I said under my breath as my cousin says "Who ls that? Your father?" I turn and push her face out of my presence in reply."We got two rooms the girls with the girls and boys with papa"(my grandfather)my grandmother demands.As always I snuck out and smoked my black n mild on the hallway balcony. After 10-20 minutes I'm finished and I begin to spray body spray to mask the musk of the smoke I guess. Then he walks in and my jaw drops. "Your not that hard to find when we aren't playing I see." He says as he extends a hand for me to shake. But I just get up and say "ill back be!" So I thought he had thought I had a problem at that point.
I rushed back to the room and to bed and slept like a baby.
In my dream I chased after a man from Hawaii big bodied, long tongue, sex slave type of shit. He picked me up and fucked me like I was a rag doll. I enjoyed every second of it, The next day that guy from the stalls drew Grammy(my grandmother). We had been walking on the strip all day doing nothing but as I watched him draw. He didn't look bad at all,in light.He actually looked better than anybody in the immediate vicinity actually. But he was older, my inner hoe began to scream from the roof tops "Age ain't nothing but a number". I continued walking over to him as he is frantically drew my grandmother.
I begin to "scope him out" hoping, praying he would do something to my body. Like sexually starved demon i ached for his touch, his sent even turned me on. Was he a sexual vampire? He had my body craving him like no other, with his light skin sexy self lol. I ached from every end of my body, it was as if my body needed him. He had on those white pants that got wet and became see translucent.You know, the ones that people wear on the beach.
Now as I gazed up a little further I seen a huge bulge. But I couldn't say anything because my grandmother was being drawn. "Get in the portrait I'll give it to you free of charge.So everyone else was now being drawn but me.I figured he had a trick up his sleeve and that he did, he grabs my hand on the pier suddenly all of my emotions washed over me like a tidal wave.He pulled my hand down his pants and I felt his throbbing aching meat. It was getting harder as I stroked it so I stroked it as much as possible.I have never played with a dick like this, it was pure meat. Like it looked as if you'd eat it you would have a heart attack,it was grade a beef.
he scoots me over and pulls my pants down. He begins to eat me out, his beautiful tongue licks up and down my crack before he found my hole. Now when he found it, he began to make out with my hole.Like, it literally felt A-Mazing. He reaches under me grabs my 🍆 pulls it behind me and begins to blow me. I refrain from moaning but it felt so damn good. As I drive my 🍆 down his tonsils and slide down his throat. I feel my legs shake and he pulls me out his throat."You felt that baby?" He whispers as he licks his red lips."That's my mark,...now you aren't gonna go a day with out getting hard thinking about me, wanting me." He says as I bite my lips and pull my pants up. "Here baby, get at daddy one time." He says as he hands me his business card. I felt like I was going to be paying him for dick. So I told him no and walked to the restrooms,all the way in the front of the Pier might I add. While he continued to draw them,my grand father texts me "Where are you?we have been done with the portrait" I reply "In the restrooms in the front brb" so he replied"Text me n meet me by the concession area when Your done.
So I'm in the restroom I hear the "artist" enter the restroom. He walks to my stall and opens the door. My heart drops as he walks in and shuts the stall door. He grabs me by my jaw and tongue kisses me like a beast. That immediately turned me on he grabs my 🍆. "You marked now baby that's it."
"Good, now shut up and let me mark you" I say as his eyes light up and his jaw drops. I squat down as he stands by the stall door,I grab his meat. It's so big my hand can't even fully wrap around it."You sure you can handle that mothafcka?" He says as I push him by his chest against the wall.
To be honest I didn't know what came over me I just let my inner hoe take over.I give him a little kiss on his 🍆 at first then he acts as if I can't give oral."Man you look like you can't handle this mothafcka you sure you got this?" Then I throat his Dick down to the middle, his legs shake and eyes roll to the back of his head. He moans as he curses at me. That's when I truly got turned on