Co worker

"There is nothing sexier than the work place knowing I can't touch you, even though I'm going to."

About a few years back I got my certification in nursing and I got my first job at this dead end center caring for mental patients. I know it was scary as hell at first however I guess you get used to it, plus I work night shift so people are usually sleep by then. "I have a new Nurse on duty guys please make yourselves familiar because he is not obligated to know you! Ok so when you do your runs make sure your cnas have checked their q15s and their hourly please make sure they are actually checking their patients because I would hate to have missing people in our facility roaming through the neighborhood" Jennifer says, she's a bit of a bitch but she's always on her toes so let's just say I grew to like her. "Hi my name is Bianca I will be in hall 2 Laura is in hall 3 and I don't know who's on shift for hall 1. Let me go ask 'jenn'" as she walks off I notice a guy in some glasses approaching me. He is Mexican tall with a little messed up eye but I'm not the type to judge. "Hey, I'm Edwin...you must be the new RN, how do you like it here so far?" He asks with the most coldest tone ever. I close the bottom split of the door in my station while leaving the top open. "It's fine I guess I mean it's a job right?" I reply jokingly. "It'll be hard at first but eventually you'll get used to and you be in and out just like me" he says smirking at me devilishly. "Nah I don't like anything that quick" I reply in a cunningly aware tone. He gives a confused look before he smiles and walks off I close my top door and begin to read up on all 272 patients some mental some physical others need to be sedated if meds are missed it was a lot tbh. So a hour goes by and I hear a knock on my door so I open the top half. Much to my surprise it's him Edwin "so have you worked at any other facilities? Or is this your first job?" He asks in a snobby tone. I always found that question disrespectful tbh it's almost as if he's implying it was my first ever job. Like I'm doing something wrong and he knows what he's doing but he's only a cna and not a RN, maybe I was thinking too much. "Yeah you know us black people always on county" I say in a incognito sarcastic tone. I tend to do that often to weigh out who's racist and who's not. He doesn't laugh though he just walks away, I couldn't have offended him I mean he's not black. So I just pass my meds and just as I'm done I close the door and clock out for lunch. Eventually I realize that I've lost my keys somewhere 'over the sea of locks in the facility' so I just excuse the other cna to lunch because I had to find my keys. Eventually I notice everyone is gone for lunch and I'm the only one on the floor. So I walk to the janitor and ask him to unlock the top portion of my door he does and as he walks away he tells me "You probably left them in your station I've done it plenty of times, if they don't turn up by the end of the shift notify your supervisor and they get you new keys" in a reassuring tone. He was a very nice man so I hop over my door and close my top half shut. As I turn around I see Edwin sitting in his underwear on my chair pleasuring himself while sniffing my jacket. I clear my throat and reach for my walkie but he stands 6'1 and as he stood there his meat just fell and slapped his thigh. He licked his lips and I froze I mean froze "you don't wanna report me do you? I mean you can but I can tell from the first time that I seen you , you wanted me like I wanted you" he says as he walks up to me fully erect and hanging. "is that right? If you can tell then why didn't you say anything?" I reply in a skeptical tone as he meets me face to face. "You wanna know what I find most attractive in you?" He asks almost in a detective like manner. "What's that?" I reply like a innocent little lamb. "There is nothing sexier than the work place knowing I can't touch you, even though I'm going to." He says as he lifts my shirt up. "And if I don't let you touch me" I reply almost teasing him. He grabs the waist of my scrubs and slides my underwear to my ankles."I guess I don't have to touch you...but that would just make your sexual misconduct claims false now wouldn't it?" He says as he begins to kiss me ever so passionately. I love the way his lips feel against mines how passionate he held me a cheek in each hand as he slipped his finger down my 😽 I raise my leg above his waist and he lifts me by my cheeks and he grabs a and d cream to lubricate his 🍆 I notice that my 😽is on his tip he tries to enter me slowly as I moan he kisses my neck. He enters me and slides in so deep I jump up and hold him so tight, he hold me by my hips in mid air and begins to fuck me deeper and deeper as he covers my mouth I want to shout so bad and scream but I know we have to be quiet or someone will hear us. "mirarte tomando todo este pene divirtiéndote" He says in Spanish although I have no clue what it meant I just know it turned me into a Latin princess lol "si papi mas duro" I reply so seductive like I've been speaking Spanish for ages but I learnt bits and pieces of those words from Latin porn. So we are fucking hard I know you can hear him clapping my cheeks just as I'm about to cum I hear knocks on the door. He doesn't want to stop though but I push him off of me sliding off his thick cut rock hard member with my cream all on it I take a vaginal wipe and clean off my 😽 put my clothes on and he gets dressed in my medicine closet. I open the top door and the janitor looks like he seen a ghost or adleast horrified "are you ok? I hope your not slapping yourself I found your keys... they were in the break room next to Edwin's locker" he says as I smile and fire works burst deep within me. So I bend over the counter " he did say he found them I'll have to figure out a way to thank him, I might just have to get on my hands and knees-" I say as Edwin bursts out in laughter in the closet.