My boss

To Ivan

He's not very nice but he's not too good either.
I'm not much of a "short guy" dater but I'm not against my big 🍆 short men either. This one is just an asshole I mean he called me to his office 24/7 and it was never pleasant. "We are going to have to discuss your sexual orientation" he says as he shuffles papers on his desk. "I'm confused as to why that involves my work or my work ethic." I say as he points to a chair and signals me to sit down. He knocks down a RF gun and I get up and pick it up off the floor I turn around and catch him looking at me bending over. "Your athletic pants are very how should I say 'fitted', I can't allow you to wear something so revealing to work" he says carefully as he scans my pants. They showed no skin they were only fitted in the right places and loose and all the others. "So when did my pants become a problem sir?" I ask as he smirks devilishly. "You see the area just above your Maximus how it lays ever so closely to the top and cuffs the bottom of your Maximus? That's inappropriate work wear." He says as he leans back in his chair. "Sure no problem boss I will not wear them again" I reply fast before I begin to sit down. His eyes never leave my thighs so I tease him a little and bend over to tie my shoes. He gets up and shuts the blinds as his friend points out. He tries to cover him up with his coat but I still could tell that he was rock hard. "I need-you to leave now." He says almost forcing me out the door. I thought maybe he liked what I had on and maybe I seen him erect. But why force me to go if you want me to stay?
So I walk back to my department and my supervisor tells me to switch departments. I switch from packing all the way to receiving by the bosses office. I begin to squat to pick up boxes and sort them out m, I see Luis this short sexy Latin guy. He liked gangster music and vodka😩😩he just was no good for me. "I need you to sort out these boxes for me, actually tell me what does this one say." He says as he stands inches before my head. I could turn around and blow him, that's how close he was to me. So I bend over and his junk lays on my hips as I raise my 🍑 slowly. He stands there behind me ready to grab my hips and I walk to the other side of my station teasing him. He bites his lip slightly as I pretend to pay him no mind. "How long have you been working here?" He breaks the ice. I pretend I didn't hear his question "I'm sorry?"
"How long have you worked here?" He asks as his walkie talkie sounds and he is requested to go back to packing. I Immediately slap my forehead as he licks his lips slowly and walks off. I melt because i could've had his sexy ass but I was playing hard to get. I hear a door shut and I immediately turn around.
"So that's what you are?" Ivan says as if he has cracked some kind of cold case. "What do you mean?" I reply innocently trying to get him to incriminate his lustful fantasies of me. "Confidential?" He asks insisting that we talk off the record. "Sure" I reply this time seductively. "Your the type to date out of your race but not your race is that how you get down?" He asks fondling his chin hair. "Confidentially no im open to black influential races" i say trying to beat around the bush "that's cool but I could have you busting and screaming my name all on my desk." He says seducing me.
"And I can have you paralyzed in sexual coma" I flirt back. i can admit that if he was going to fire me, I was going to get some 🍆 first.
"May I see you in my office?" He says professionally infront of the trainees walking around the warehouse. He unlocks his office door and we both walk in. "Your performance has been-" he says as a cover to close the door. He throws everything from the table to the ground and I get up on the table. He unzips his pants and I get on all fours, he unzips his pants then sat back down. "Give me an oral report on your performance." He says as he grabs the back of my neck and I swallow his 🍆 whole. He lets of a manly grunt and that's when I unzipped my pants. He takes off his shirt and plows my throat, every time he goes too deep I choke and more saliva crawls down his 🍆. "Do not update your profile until I request." He says in a annoying tone. I halfway ignore him and he says it again. "Employee notified" I teased and he snatched his 🍆 out of my throat too fast so I cringe a little. I lost focus on him and something snatched my pants off. "Employee prepare for disciplinary actions" he says as he grabbed my 🍑 ferociously. He shoves my 🍑on his face and I feel his fingers enter my 😽 one by one. Until two fingers open my 😽 up, he tongues my 🙀 and I feel his saliva pack inside of me. Some of it slivers down my 'gooch' but he licks it back up slowly and pushed my hips down spreading my legs open. He climbs up behind me and pounds me as his juices escape my 😽. I feel him open all paths and entrances inside me I feel him lust inside my😽. You only feel this when you and your sex partner have truly lusted and longed for each other's sexual satisfaction. I feel him enjoying me as he drills me like a savage growling and sweating. Flexing his muscles an shit, i hadn't touched my 🍆 but I felt myself about to cum. I hear him growl a little deeper "I'm bout to bust baby" I laugh but it was a sexual chuckle and he grabs my 🍆 I moan so loud when he strokes me I couldn't believe no one heard us or adleast me. He drills me so hard and I begin to cum he catches it all in his mouth as he bends over to catch it in his mouth. His 🍆 gets rock hard to the point where I can't even squeeze it,"awwwww fuck your so damn good" he says as he cums I feel his 🍆 nut pulse inside of me he climax and pulls out. He gets on his knees and eats his cum from my 😽 I felt weird about that. I mean isn't that cannibalism?