Vcard

For Drew

You had me dazed, like I just jumped in the air and landed on my feet. But it's always something off, something missing almost not enough. I would sit back and watch you talk to your friends about you "laying pipe" how you were the "king in the sheets". How you cap, I sit in your presence as you talk that talk like you walk that walk with not a slip in your step.

"I smell a cap! I smell a cap!"one of the guys standing outside the bar shout as they grow rowdy and obnoxious. I hit my black and mild and reminisce about when I was that age when I thought I was the center of the world. "Aye man you got a cigarette?" One of the guys walk up and ask. He wasn't dressed like it was an event or like he meant to be here. It was more chill and laid back like."Helloo? You deaf or what?"he says as he smiles and waves his hand in my face. "No I don't have a cigarette or light is that all you need?" I say out of frustration, I mean at this point I am aggravated, he's in my bubble just as drunk as a skunk and I'm obligated to talk to him? "That's not all I need unless you got something more you tryna gimme" he says as he smiles and stomps his feet grabbing his crotch. I didn't mean anything he thought I meant something different like for him to buzz off. "Oh nice, I can see it now me and you in the room and all you can do is stomp your feet and play with your crotch" I say as I flick my black out and walk back into the club. I mean who does shit like that just because I'm out doesn't mean I'm automatically obligated to have sex. So the dj at this point is playing tyga make it nasty and I was early fresh gay like I couldn't dance so I was the scene posted on the wall rocking to the beat. Rotating my hips as if I can just dance like that on cue as if I've ever "worked" someone before. I know it's corny but I hadn't at the time and prior to that I never been to house parties, I mean there wasn't boatloads of gay friendly ones sooo. The waitress comes around and puts down a tray of 99 bananas and said it was from the bar. My friends and I devour the shots, I had like 7 if not more and I had my cup of dusse so I was drunk drunk. I notice the crowd get more coupled up and I go to the restroom I get in the stall sit on the sink and clear my head. I wait maybe 15 minutes then walk outside the restroom to a long ass line. My embarrassed drunk ass walk all the way to the end of the hallway then stumble into a chair. "I'm fine I just got dizzy for the moment but when I'm back right it's going down!" I'm shouting across a bar of 16 people to a poster board because all of my friends were either on the dance floor or outside smoking. So just as I slip off blacking out because I'm drunk drunk, in a club sitting by my self. I feel someone pat me aggressively with a firm palm on my back "Your a lightweight man, you can't just be passing out in public places." Says this tall Latin guy he had dark blue 501 jeans on with all white Nike's and a all white dazed and confused hoodie on. He had the cutest smile on his face but for some reason I could tell that he could be up to something I just couldn't put my finger on it. "Your right Thankyou for that" I said obnoxiously even though I didn't mean it adleast a sober portion of me didn't mean it. He turns to the bartender Laura and ordered us a round of gin and jack shots."12 flat across the board" she says as she flips a light switch and everybody cuts to look at us at the bar and I mean the whole club is now looking at us. "And since were doing 12s today that's the debt of drinks the looser pays 2x12 is 24 carry the tip that makes it 30" she says sneaking in a huge gratuity tip but I had the money for it so I wasn't worried. "You wanna play with me?" He says as he slowly draws in a cunning smile. I paid him no mind because I knew I had this either way, I could loose and still flex 30 in change like I had it. Or I could win and take all shots down "First of all" I say as I grab a drink and wait for the next song to start. "If I'm drinking" i say and take a dramatic pause waiting for the beat to hype up."I'm not drinking to play" I said while downing 2 shots. "Man your doing to much" he says as he smile and I stop n stair at his fucking smile I mean this man has the sexiest smile. I look back at my tray and take 6 more shots feeling nauseous queasy and out of it. But I look up back at his tray and this mofo put money down and walked away, at this point I'm sick to my stomach. "He forfeited! I won"I'm screaming so arrogantly so poss. I look back at the table and the moneys on the table I was confused I felt betrayed, I stumbled up to him. "Why did you quit?"my drunk ass is screaming and shouting. From what I can recall I also had fingers in his face and security rushing towards me. He grabs my forearm and spins me around to hold me against my will. "Shut up man your fucking drunk and you need to chill out." He says as he wrapped his other arm around me pretending to be my friend. "You guys ok?"the security guard asks because obviously it wasn't. "Yeah what you never seen horchata and chocolatés before?" He says as he pulls me back to rest on his lap. They both look at each other and laugh it off, and mutter something when they walk off but I was too drunk to hear or remember it.
"See you want my attention so fucking bad now you got it, what you gonna do about it?" He says as he whispers in my ear but it's more like shout but I felt like time stood still."C'mon papicito te vas a sentar en mi regazo y no me das la oportunidad de hacerte sonreír" he says so smoothly as he slides his tongue up my neck to my earlobe. My god I got chills I felt a rush I felt energized "what the hell does that supposed to mean?" I say as I snatch my arm from his grasp."Aye Ramon! ¿Qué mierda hacen los chicos blancos para pedir menudo?" He says as his other hand grips my waist keeping me on his squishy. Ramon walks up fixes his clothing like he's going on a job interview "a la mierda google it hermano" they all laugh. I'm looking around and my friends are gone at this point "what's wrong? Do you need a drink to hype you up" he says in a slick way. "Oh so that's how you get them to come home to you?" He looks at me with his mouth cocked open. "If that's what I gotta do to play hide n seek with you" he says and I get up off his lap fold and start twerking. I'm feeling his  dick bounce on my cheek