Parking lot

To shooter

"Sure I'll be there at 6pm today and I'll work graveyard." I say picking up a shift. I knew it was gonna be busy today so I figured why not make some extra money
So i left work at 5:50pm after running myself ragged.

"Hey Mr.Kingg how was your shift?"the parking lot attendant greeted me, we all knew him he had been here for 15 long years and I highly doubt he was going to retire anytime soon. "It was like the usual work day, can't wait to get home." I replied while maintaining to stand on my feet as I shuffle through my work bag to get my keys"let me see your badge Mr.Kingg" he says as he clears his throat, I show my badge which is wrapped around my neck. He buzzes the gate "enjoy your weekend!" He says as he chuckled and sits back down to watch the cameras.

Now Out of all of this I can honestly say the dumbest thing in parking garages are the security cameras. Only because what are the points of security cameras if when something serious happens not everyone will be caught?

Back to my story

So I walked to the elevators to go to G3 (ground 3) which is the lowest structure. only nurses park there!
But back to my early statement, think about a dark law n order svu type parking garage. You'd think there would be better lots but trust me in the many hospitals I've been in that seems to be a key problem adleast for me. Eventhough it had a secret benefit to only nurses which is where it hid our secret break room. I'm not going to front like I was always apart of the "in crowd" I've always considered myself to be the antisocial type not the narcissist type. Meaning yes I do wanna Converse and carry about but I don't do it for myself being only concerned about myself, you need some of my 'mojo' in your life. but I had to give credit to my neighbor Jasmine!! She definitely lent me a olive branch on this situation. So being that deep into the structured building seemed safe, I mean you'd have to have a reason to come to our area

That's what I thought, I was on the elevator getting off work. We got an active shooter text I didn't receive it on the elevator because on IN THE HOSPITAL YOU CUT OFF YOUR CELLPHONE DATA AND CONNECT TO THE WIFI, IF AVAILABLE! I didn't realize it messes with ekg machines pace makers and other life support  systems.

I will admit now that I didn't connect to the wifi cause I didn't have time to unlock my phone and connect to the available wifi. I got off the elevator and it was maybe 3 or 4 cars left, they were doctors cars. I'm walking to my car and as I step to my door I wear a size 11 and I wore 12s. My foot nudges on something soft like, I knew it wasn't suppose to be there. I pause to time myself I figured it would've taken him a minute or 2 if I'm lucky to get in the car. I took a deep breath cause I knew that if I was successful I would have to push start my Challenger but whoever it was would shoot out my window, I just gotta duck.

I beep my car keyfob and reach for the car door, I hear a gunshot and I knew that I had lost. I fall into the r on the parking break, so at this point I've failed ultimately! Like even if they were to get caught it's not like if I busted my nose it would be their fault I completely knocked myself out. The person comes from under my car and takes off the e brake the person unlocks the car and opens the passenger door. "Scoot over nigga! You ain't sleep." He says and I look up and my calcaneal tendon (go look it up, I can wait lol) is gushing blood. "I gotta wrap my ankle! I shout as he sat in my car! He shot me and demanded my seats! Who the hell did he think he was.

I wrap my ankle but it's still needed to be elevated. "Drive out, and dont roll that window down but 4 fingaz onna set" he says as I now regret tinted windows. "Close your eyes" he says which was weird he opened something. "Open your mouth and swallow dis" he says as he shoved some type of pills in my mouth. That's when I got scared because it was a lot of pills too many symptoms to keep track of symptoms. I held them in my mouth and as I swallowed I felt the tears cut down the side of my face like cutting through cake.