The bottom

in some black colleges there are groups of bottoms called The Trinity. I've been to Georgia, Texas state and Alabama they all have told the same stories. Stories of The Trinity taking guys virginity and turning straight men gay.

It was my first day in college, I was completely lost but somehow I wondered on to what I thought was a female sorority. The Greek words Abk shined in bright pink is all I could tell you because of confidentiality reasons. But I remember walking in to the sorority and asking where to find my classes.
"Do you have a sorority or where you looking to join one?,Im jalen" A member asked as he walked into the living room and threw his hand out. "I'm not sure, I kinda was thinking something a little less feminine if I would." I said because pink was everywhere!,everybody wore it and everybody used only pink things. "Actually that's the reason why we asked you, because not all of us are feminine and the last member of our fraternal sorority will have the right to pick our sorority position, and I'm jarred." Jarred said in hot pink briefs with his big ass bulge popping out throbbing. "I understand, your dilemma, what's the sexual orientation of everyone here?" I asked confused because they didn't come off gay.
"We'll all of the real fem guys are gay but we are straight really." Jarred said, but how could he be gay draped in pink? that's so cliché. It's so divided in here, I could come in and lead the pack.i thought to my self. "We won't give it to you tho....you would have to work for it,in order to prove that once you do have it, you would be most deserving." Another member walks down in a pink towel. His body so cut,so smooth, lips so big and succulent. I quickly scanned for a bulge shot, my thirsty ass. But didn't see one, so it threw me off. Why would he tuck in a towel in a room full of men who worship dick? That baffled the hell outta me. "What's your name?" I asked curiously thirsty. "I'm Kevon" he says as he walks into his room and closes the door. "I will join then, you all seem legit. When do I start?" I asked as they brought me to a waver it was some documented me to remain up to their hygienic code of conduct. Also there was a std blood test, so I pricked my thumb and gave them some blood to test. I signed the rest in a rush " that looks to be about all, here's a months stay at a local hotel. Even tho it's for any hotel located in Georgia I suggest you pick one close. You will have to remain on top of your studies which include Black Excellence. You will be appointed gym time daily so be ready." Jarred says as he escorts me to the door his dick swinging left to right, I leaned in a little close just so it could tap me on the cheek. Successfully getting tapped I gazed into his beautiful green light skinned eyes, but fell straight out the door. As I picked myself up, I noticed a driver who stood right in front of me. As I brought my self to my feet " Mr.king? Which hotel will you be staying at?" He asked in his velvety deep sexy voice. He spoke so smoothly like he had rehearsed a script but when I asked him questions to throw him off he answered in the same tone. So I shook my head and he took me to the ritz Carlton. As I got out the car he opened the door and drove off immediately. What in the hell was going on? Was  they serious or fooling around with me?
As I checked in I noticed jarred sexy ass fixing his bell hop shirt. I sort of bounce over to him and try to make conversation but I'm intercepted by another bell hop. "Let me show you to your room Mr.King" he says as he rushes me into a elevator. "Your floor is 23 room 409b enjoy your stay" he says as the elevator stops and he gives me s little push off the elevator. So I'm walking and it's nothing but silence, I get bored and begin to count the doors I was at 260a. So I figured that I should've taken a right instead of a left off the elevator. Well, I'm walking and walking just to be walking some more. Finally I get to 309a corner 309b I turn to look around and no one is in sight. I felt so scared because I haven't seen anyone on this floor, but I ignore it and keep walking toward 390b. Suddenly lights shut off and it's pitch black on the floor. If you know me then you know that I am afraid of the dark. Suddenly I hear foot steps and they stand right behind me. I feel the persons warm breath on my neck, I can smell the Calvin Klein pulsing off of him. His big arm crept from behind me and grabbed my neck as someone approached me. The man from behind me  reached out his other hand to unfasten my pants. I felt him rip my underwear and played with my 🍆, I grew rock hard as he stroked me.He then spit on his hand and choked me back to take how he violated me. The guy infront of me walked up and gets on his knees to begin blowing me. I try my best not to moan and the guy from behind me covers my mouth. He bites my neck and sucks on my lips,I feel the guy on his knees throat fuck me. It feels amazing in and out of his throat he swallowed ever inch of my dick. I feel how slippery it is in his hot wet mouth.He slides me in his throat and the guy from behind me picks me up by my thighs. He gets under me as if I'm weights that he's lifting but eats me out. I feel him kissing my 😽 licking it circular and busting it open with his tongue. At this point I'm loosing it but I can't open my lips. Turns out the dude from behind me slapped tap on my mouth.Chills erupt all over The man from below me tongue kissed it.As the guy infront of me is getting seriously wicked blowing me. As I'm just about to cum, I fall to my feet and slowly but shortly the lights come on.
I pull my cloths up then turn to the door, it read 409b. Which is weird but hey, the sex was amazing.
So I walk in to the room and it's pitch black "hello?". I say scared holding on to the door knob. Suddenly it got hot as lava and I snatched my hand from the knob. The door then slams and I hear "Come here.....closer to the bed...." An ominous voice says in the dark room. I take a step closer and the lights dim in a little, I see a figure. Laying on the bed there was a figure big bodied athletic. I walked to the bed and everything goes dark I'm ravaged my cloths is getting ripped off left from right. Then the light dims in a little I'm butt ass naked and the body figure is gone. No one is around me I take a step closer and turn to walk back to the door but there it is the figure from the bed."You smell even better than I thought" it says as it walks closer to me. He grabs my 🍆 and the lights flicker off then I'm lubed he's stroking me from tip to base now. My dick is rock hard and I'm in his hands, stroking his grip. I fall into his chest he grabs me from below and I feel somethin eat me out it felt amazing I think it was the guy from in front of me at the time. But later I found out it was jarred sexy ass. He ate me out and fingered me until I was dripping precum. I couldn't help but moan so I held his neck stroked his throat. I am intoxicated by the pleasure I am receiving, just as the buff figure from behind me sticks his whole tongue inside of me I begin to climax. Just before I get my nut they immediately stop and the lights go out. Then the light flash on and I'm in a room full of sculptures. I'm looking around and there are tubs of empty lubricant aligned on the wall. Just as I turn around I step on a false tile inserted into the pool and the warning light flashes from red to green.
A tsunami of lubricant hits my thighs suddenly I hear voices surrounding me and something spills all over me. The lights flash on and it was red lube, the sorority/fraternity walks in. "You 'Carter Roc Kingg' are very fortunate to be our last member aka the new Soro/frat leader. You have a choice Soro all pink or frat your color of choice. What will be your choice?"The exLeader asked. "I will pick an emblem and everything right?" I asked as the exLeader nods. "Black, and I want a frat house/sorority I want it to be harmony.Soros take the left wing and the frat will be on the right side.
Everyone will have a choice and put emblem is a 6 point diamond."I state and the ex leader bows in acceptance. "I will now fall into the council,take my crown as your own and that it shall be. You walk and act as leader of Khy phi alpha!" He says as he strips down naked. He gets into the lube and step on his false panel red lubricant drips on him also. Tribal Drums start to beat, he begins to walk to me and I walk to him he grabs me by my neck and pushed me to the wall he falls to his knees and begins to suck the hell out of my dick. It felt like heaven he massaged the base with his throat and he licked my balls. I began to cum but he backs off and the rats bum rushed me. We slide and slip all over each other and in each other in some cases. "Damn your ass feel so bomb" jarred says as he grabs my ass. His thumb falls in and he opens my hole with his two thick thumbs. As I open he tongue kisses my hole I try and clinch but it's too late I'm on his tongue. "Where you going?" Jarred asks as I lean Back on his tongue pushing his tongue deeper inside me. Damn, jarred had some bomb ass head. He gets up and climbs on top of me then rides my dick. Kevon got under me and entered my beautiful canal of love. Then up and down they went in and off of me. It felt mesmerizing sooner or later arrived😁