Sex with a vampire

Seeing as this just happened I want you to bare with me

So it's 330 am and I'm eating jolly ranchers the grape kind, they aren't extremely tasteful but the flavor hits so I'm watching tv then boom out of nowhere I fall into this dream fighting my sleep with fists.

I awaken walking down this neighborhood street, it's pouring rain. The storm is gushing with water and after five houses I see one that calls to me the door opens slowly and I see him. A cold figure in the frame of the door standing almost greeting me, I walk up to him "do you know where I am?" Slithers out of my mouth. I start to shiver as the air I breathe leaves my lips, I see it go up like smoke. He reaches his cold hand out and invites me in, I figure since I just awakened outside that I'm adleast in for what ever he has prepped me for in this dream.

I grab his cold soft hand, and the thought strikes my mind that I shouldn't but I'm brace enough to take the next step. The door closes behind me and I open my eyes to a poorly lit room, "you can wait for your ride in the family room" he says but he says it with a twist like no family has ever lived in this room. The red velvet couches, the golden framed furniture, the dirty mirrors and candles previously lit. He vanishes and I wait for 30 minutes, the rain clears up and I get up.

I can hear him laughing heartedly, his laughter echoed through his home and I feel a cold burst of wind as I open his bedroom door. "Sorry to intrude but I think my ride his here" I say as I walk into his room. "Looks like dinner is served a guy in his room says. He looked as cold as the first guy, the door slams shut almost robotic like. "What do you mean dinner" I reply innocently. The man walks up to me and I see his eyes they're green and beautiful. My jaw drops as I feel arms crawl up my legs and unbuckle my pants, his cold lips reach for a kiss and I close my eyes. I feel someone's ice cold mouth wrap around my 🍆 I feel someone suck on my inner thigh another mouth eating me out. I feel them ravage me sucking then something sharp cut me the warmth leaves my legs.
I can feel his warm mouth, hot tongue slide across my thighs. It stings as a tease and I get turned on by it.
"I can smell the semen boiling inside your pants," he says as he unzips my pants I feel my arms spread apart then I'm bounded to boards. I feel my clothes ripped off of me as green eyes blind fold me, wait I'm not sure." I say but it's too late....it feels like I fallen flat on my face, I can taste the blood in my mouth but it was so dry. I could feel them touch my body but I couldn't feel them touch me. It was as if I were watching them ravage me with a blind fold in solidarity. Bound watching my worst nightmare, my eyelids get heavy and I feel them sticking together as I now am having trouble keeping them open. Then my blindfold raises up a bit, I see my body in a mirrors reflection, I looked pale like coal. It was as if I jumped into sand head first, I screamed and as I did the blindfold rips off of me. The image is almost ripped away from me but I see him smirk I couldn't deny his smile was so sexy to me. I look into the mirror and I am drained completely and I awaken