Wheres my money?

To ; Junior

"Just make sure you come around the back my part of the house is easy asf to get into." He says as I panic walking back n fourth to my charger. We met at a gas station, I was pumping my gas and I turned around and seen it hanging out the top of his pants. "Peachy oh peachy he was hella hella cheeky" I remember a certain someone say.
"Damn bro you gotta nice car, what year is it?" He asks as he opened his car door and threw in his phone. "It's a 17" I reply trying to remain dry. "I'd love to ride on the cockpit bro" he said as he rests his body on my rear doors.
"It's not the super charged one tho so it's not fast" I say trying to ignore the fact that he said something super gay. I mean, I scale it now a days starting at 'dry' which is the bottom that means he's str8. Then the top of the scale 'wet' which means super gay. At this point he was damp but still dry, so I ignored it, "I bet you get all the booty in a whip like this hun?" He asks which scared me cause why would a stranger feel the need to discuss my sexual life. "Nah ion fuck around like that" I say and smile it off Putting the gas pump back into the holster.
"Damn hold on I dropped my phone under your car" he says as he bends over infront of me on all fours while sagging in some cotton briefs and arches his back.
The hand from the imaginary scale shot up like thermometer in boiling water.

"Did you find it?" I say as I rest my hand on the small of his back. At this point if he moves the scale will plummet, which won't matter because I am good regardless. "Nah I think it's under the car deeper" he says as he leans forward and my hand falls to the top of his booty cheek ,I would say love handle area but he had no love handles. His booty felt so soft and jiggly I tried to grab both of them.
-Ahem-
The elderly man pumping gas in his f150 cleared his throat as he watched me damn there mount the booty.
"My bad, boys will be boys right?" I said as the elderly man got in his car scoffing at me. "I can't find it!" He says as he gets up from the floor and has stains on his knees and hands.
"Damn you fucked up your jeans and hands" I said as I dusted off his knees for him.
"It's good bro I'm always on my knees" then like a telegram my 🍆 received his message loud and clear.

Thump thump.

I felt my heart beat in my briefs, I had adleast 6 more thumps till I had to sit tf down and go down. "How about this call to phone from my phone bro just so you know I don't got it" I said as he smiles and he takes off his shirt, it's like 80 degrees or something. He hangs the shirt on his shoulder and sits in my passenger.

"Oh shit my phones in my car bro" he says as his line of sight drifts right to his phone. He just wanted my number!!!!!

"Aye bro my plates aren't good I promise you if you do me one favor I'll pay gas and a lil extra just tail me to my spot." He says as he damn there begs me while sitting like a 600 ton statue in my car. He was like my worst nightmare me leaving my passenger door open and a beggar hopping in asking for money. No offense,
"Aight man you lead the way then just tail you right?" I ask him to make sure and he smirked. "Yea bro follow my tail" he says as he hops in the car closing the door quick. I felt hired, I felt abducted but legally though 😂.
We drive for 40 minutes and boom we pull up to his house. "Aye bro ima get the money and be right back" he says as he turns off his car then runs into the house.

2 Hours & 45 minutes later

I get restless in the car cause I'm waiting for my gas money adleast like who tf did he think I was? A dummy? So I grabbed my burner and walked into the house. It was silent boxes everywhere some with names on them others with numbers. I heard the shower running so I walked up the stairs the most I would see is something I liked adleast I figured. I opened the master bedroom and the bathroom was already open his shower looked like a box. Steam filled the shower but he leaned back on the glass and I seen the cakes. He showered so slowly almost enticing me, soap suds slid down his sculpted back then dropped from his round big cheeks. I took my shoes off and walked through his room into his shower. My time almost slowed down for a minute like my heart was beating fast asf. I walk up to the shower door facing him from behind him stood there between the glass and booty. It was like a dog with a bone I felt it.

Thump thump

There goes that pulse again, I knocked on the door

Thump thump

"I was wondering how long you was gonna stand there, creep" he says as he turns around and I look down to see how big his meat was.
As he turn it rubbed against the glass door, he looked down slowly then back up to me.
"He wanna meet you" he says as he pushes the shower door open.
"Say less" I say as I take my clothes off like I was about to dive in a pool or somethin.
I stepped into the shower and there he was sitting on his knees facing the wall of the shower bench I sat on the bench and he started "talking to ya boy, nasty tho" (he gave me oral)
Up and down like a pogo stick his head went up to my tip down to my sack. I was appalled he only offered to ride my 'Cotail'
So he does a trick ima introduce you to some new shit that had me 'drawn' everybody listen up here's a secret to the Bj adleast for me. When he we down he passed just the tip then pursed his lips around that area and ate the dick no teeth!!!! Meaning he deep throated. But as he came back up he licked and polished the back all the way to the tip with his tongue. And repeat I almost tapped out!!!!
Definitely some of the best Becky!!!
"What you thought you was finna get a quick nutt like you do with the rest of yo bitches?" He says in a joking manner but I'm a ponder-er. Ima chew on allat while you doing what you do, meaning( I'm going to over analyze that whole quote) so first I felt flattered cause if I got bitches that mean I'm that jigga. But if he knew I was finna nutt then that makes me slight work? Boom epiphany I gotta give him that hulk dick!
"Oowee you bout to gimmie them guts!" I say while grabbing his throat.
Back n fourth back n fourth he is the B J K N G I think to my self in a tone like aaliyahs back n fourth.
He gets sloppier and sloppier and I don't like my shit drenched cause at some point that stomach acid finna start to stank. I get up and rinse it off he grabs me
"What you doing?" I slap his hand back down and grab his elbow.

ITS   ABOUT     TO GO     DOWN

I lay back on the bench "come sit to ass on my fucking face" I demand him and he gets up above me in a squat.
I'm a champ, I can feel his pulse on my tongue then as soon as I penetrate his hole with my tongue his legs close up and squeeze my face. "You see that nigga? You on my time now ain't no quick fuck this way" he says as he grabs my chest and rides my tongue. Sliding up and down then I tease the inner wall in a tube like rotation. Only ppl who ate pudding cups with no spoons know what I mean when I say I licked the corners of them walls. Anyway, I grabbed his cakes and spread them open so he could relax.

<If you are now reading this submission and you are a virgin top, this is how you get a virgin bottom or hell anybody super tight to take that thang 1st encounter>

You gotta eat that thang raw, the cleaner the bottom the better the sex. Study your meal tho bro how you gonna eat someone out who finger nails dirty asf they definitely don't got clean booty. That's prolly where the dirt come from. I don't know, just my opinion maybe you can do a poll on your page?

Back 2 the story

So I ate that numb he was humping my face like dick dripping precum all on my forehead. I picked him up and put water based slimey lube it's a specific brand it's what the Asians use. It's wet asf and helps generate more prostate juices,

He sits atop of my dick like a stunt man standing atop of the biggest man made hill.