Fuck fight

You know the saying 'supply your own habit that way you'll always have it' yea I have a sex habit I'll admit it I'm into a lot of things therefore a lot of different shit turns me on. However wrestling was not on the list until  last night...

Jamal was a professional trainer at the gym down the street called "Pump". He had beautiful dreadlocks and a body to suffice any Cold War. He was always hitting me or slapping my 🍑 which was weird even for a straight guy but I put it towards the back of my mind. "Lets goo bro, I'm Tryna lift adleast 300 today he says as he puts on his compression tights. I get lost as his 🍑 gets caught on his waist band. He jumps sort of in a trance, I stare hopelessly as his beautiful cakes from heaven barley fit into the tights. "You good bruh?" He says as he adjusts his bulge." Yeah I'm good Tha kid is ready" I reassure myself and him. He walks over and stretches infront of me bent down almost with a perfect arch, hell what did I care he had a fat ass. He moans as he extends his body out almost teasing me, but I couldn't turn him that's almost unethical at this point. Me being in a gym working out near half naked men dressed in compression tights. Me trying to get one of those me to sit on this here pole of mines😏. I catch my self just as I am erecting my "brown soldier" and rush to sit down. "Mannn you supposed to be helping me stretch out, yu not feeling it no more bruh?" He asks in a funny tone. "Nah I just got a little dizzy that's all." I reply trying to cover up the fact that I wanted to spread his 🍑 and touch his stomach with my "brown soldier". I wanted to feel his warm wet innocence. I wanted his walls gushing all over my "brown soldier" he grabs my hand and pulls me behind him while his legs are spread almost as if he is ready for doggy style. I'm standing inches away from his 😽, I can feel the heat from his 😽 float to my brown soldier. It's almost like he's begging me to beat that shit up, like he wants me to leave him soakin. He pulls me by my hips and my now erect brown soldier pokes him in his 🍑. He moans and acts as if nothing happened "thanks bro I need to start stretching before I work out, don't wanna pull anything." He says as he walks to the lifting benches. I couldn't believe he didn't say anything, I damn there pierced it and he still didn't say anything. I know I'm packing and he had to feel where I was "coming" from.

"Alright bro start me off at 100 then we can build up" he says as he's lifting the weights. His shirt lifts over his lap and I see his bulge sit up in his tights ever so nice. He lifts and lifts until he gets up and takes off his shirt "it's getting hot bro put on 200" he urges me as he lays back down. He lifts and lifts then his package moves a little i loose count and he gets mad. "Bruh you not here are you?" He shouts at me I get mad an punch him in the chest "get that shit up there bruh!" I shout back at him it's now just us in the gym. He gets up and the weights slams on the rack. He walks over to the pull over equipment and arches his back as he sits down slowly on the bench. He cheeks sit up fat on the bench and my mouth waters instantaneously. "Nigga bring yo ass over here I need a spot" he demands as he begins to pull the bars down I see his 🍑 move. I keep count as he exercises and rocks back and fourth on the bench, I bet he can ride 🍆 like a mtfcka all that ass would just clap on my lap. He gets up " I'm about to go to the bags u just keep up the work bruh"I say before I walk off into the bag room. He gets mad and tackles me down, he climbs on top of my waist and I can feel his warm hole on my 🍆 I push him off of me. I walk into the locker rooms,if I didn't take a cold shower I was gonna plow him until he creamed. "Fuck you then nigga!" He shouts as he teaches his weights I hop in the shower and wash my body I hear him enter the shower neck to mines. He starts to shower "I felt yo dick when we was wrestling bruh." He says softly in the shower next to mines. He opens the shower door almost in a sneaky way, "we just gonna act like that shit didn't happen or what?" He asks as he slide my shower door open. He punches me in the chest and I elbow him in the gut "man you on that bullshit I don't even know what you talking about bruh that was my phone" I try to cover up. I get out the shower and grab my towel "So that's it? You just a scary ass nigga?" He shouts and I continue to the locker room. I sit on the bench and wipe my face with my dry off towel. Just as I remove the towel from my face the gym lights cut off. I hear the showers drip "I been watching how you look at me when we work out bro" he says as his voice echo through out the gym. I walk into the boxing room and i feel him standing right infront of me. He's breathing slow and rapidly as if he's angry, he grabs my head and pushes me down to the ground. I barely can see him but he's now on top of me attacking me so I fight back. I push him over and pin him down so that his 🍑sits direct on my 🍆. "You feel that shit now nigga?" I tease him as he whimpers I roll over and he dumps a bowel of warm liquid all over my chest. We slip and slide on the plastic cushion like padding on the gym floor. I hear a rip and my shirt just comes off, suddenly his pants are off of him and more rips as my pants are now off of me. We are now Ass naked...
My 🍆 is throbbing in agony I need to feel him, I pin him down and enter him slowly as he moans. He slides down my dick and I feel his juicy walls slide down my 🏀's. And suddenly im in him deep asf. I begin to fuck him but he throws his ass back roughly on me. I'm trapped in complete ecstasy, I feel him lock onto my 🍆. "He turns around and punches me in the chest. "That's what you like?" I reply. "Shut Tha fuck up!" He replies as I slap his 🍑. He grips tighter and tighter on my 🍆 I pull out and devour his ass. I eat his 😽 like Vikings feasted after victory I even 👅 the bone clean. He moans and moans as I nibble on his nipples and then pow! I punch him in his chest. I flip him around and spread his legs he elbows me in the jaw. It was then I knew this was the last time we were going to fuck fight. I wasn't made for the sexual brutality he gave me, I entered him roughly and his 🍑 rams into my pelvis. It's almost as if he isn't getting fucked but exercising muscles he knocks me back and rides me. I feel his juices start again and he moans aloud as I hit his spot 💦 shoots out all on my chest and that's when came. His juices dropping all over my lap and his 😽 grabbed my 🍆 rapidly as I came deep inside his loving being. That was the last time I seen Jamal.