The freeballer

I remember when I seen my first free baller, I didn't even know what to do.

It was a hot day and I decided to go to the store for a lemonade. I noticed there was this man who had a army/camping type of backpack . He walked on the opposite side of the street as me and watched me as I walk. I noticed his body sweating from the humidity of the sun, he wiped the sweat from his forehead and some dropped down his stomach. He wasn't cut or ripped or anything , but he still had a nice enough body figure to walk around with no shirt on. I came to the stop light and pressed the cross button, he hesitated as I crossed the street .Finally it was my turn to cross as I crossed the street he began to adjust himself as I watched.
I met him on the same side of the street he picked up his bag and walked behind me. I hear him clear his throat "Excuse me,I noticed you watching me as I walked...I thought I'd wait for you." He says as he gripped his bag. As he spoke my eyes were like magnets to his imprint. Temptation erupted over my soul as I watched it swing left to right back and forth. My jaw dropped as he begin to show me the base of his imprint. "Not even hard" he mumbles in his deep seductive voice.
So I smile and reply "I see" flirting. So he smirks and continues to walk behind me to the store. As we enter the store, I fade into the isles as he sets his bag down somewhere. As I'm walking I notice, eventually that I have a shadow. So I turn around and there he is rock hard, almost sticking directly out of his pants.He walks up and pokes me not with his hands but with 🍆. So I turn around fast and he begins rubbing/massaging his 🍆. He licks his sexy lips and grabs my ass,almost instantaneously I'm erected. The security guard walks by and I turn quickly to continue shopping. I hurry up and grab a drink then jump into line. "Don't be scared, I can tell you new to public play" he says as he whispers in my ear deeply. I wanted him so badly at this point,"no actually I Am trying to make it back home" I replied innocently but we both knew I wanted him badly. He walked to the cash register as it was his turn he purchased condoms then winked at me. I could see his semi curved dick switching from side to side. "I'm sorry sir did you need anything" the check out lady asks as she's oblivious to our entire conversation. "He looks like he found something he wants" he says as my eyes drift down his huge pectorals draped in a muscle shirt. Then slowly down his stomach, which like I said before wasn't cut up or even packed out but was still nice. Then finally to his elongated curved love muscle, he makes it move to get my attention."Yeah, sorry have a nice day" I reply embarrassed, everyone at that store with half a brain knew what I was staring at but hey if no one said anything in my presence then I guess I'll mark that point up on the "print watch" game.
So I walk outside and slowly begin to walk home, just as I get to the alley I'm supposed to walk through someone pushes me to the wall. I slam into the concrete wall and my juice falls straight to the ground. "You found what you were looking for?" He says as he pins me to the wall and his now erect 🍆 rubs across my ass cheeks. He goes from left to right then pokes my hole with it, I can tell its huge because my cheeks can barely hold it. He grabs my neck and licks the side of my neck as if I were ice cream.
Chills erupted all over my body suddenly I fell into some sort of daze. What was he doing to me hands wrapped around my curve squeezing the life out of my ass. It's like he knew what buttons to push.Suddenly he licks his big fat index/middle fingers then slide them on my hole massaging my 😽. His other hand met my 🍆 and he began to stroke me and rub my 😽 passionately. I'm moaning as he is sticking his tongue down my throat and that's when the most sexiest thing happened. He took his fingers from my😽 and licked them as if they were chocolate frosting. It turned me on so much, because I knew that if I gave him a chance to he would bend me over and eat me out. He smirks as my mouth is open wide, balancing on one leg trying to sit on his hand,Thighs gripping his forearm. "You wanna fuck with daddy now?" He asks in a deeply seductive voice. As he returned his fingers to my😽 that's when I fell in love with daddy he is such a freak. "Yes daddy" I reply as I grabbed his huge curved 🍆 from his sweats. Precum now staining his pants "you wanna get on daddy's dick?" He asks as he finally penetrates my hole with his huge thick fingers,they were nothing like his 🍆 but they felt amazing. He picks me up and my legs wrap around his waist then carried me to his truck. He opens the passenger door and I get in the truck, his big truck compensated for nothing because when he walked over to me and sat down his dick stood up high. Precum still staining his pants, he grabs my neck and that makes my 🍑stand in the air. I'm on my knees in his passenger seat I look back and no one can see me because the windows are tinted. I'm giving him a deep blow job I slide up and down his long thick shaft as I meet the tip with a juicy kiss. I look back up to him and he's trying to keep his eyes open but he can't keep his eye from rolling in the back of his head. I get up then he forces my neck down because he wants more oral, so I obliged and he began to lick his fingers again and go to town on my 😽. As loudly as I'm moaning he is fucking me eventually he gets me to cream and licks it off his fingers like cool whip. I'm now in love, he slaps the hell outta my ass and pulls me up to stick his tongue down my throat. He pick my right leg up and pulls it to the driver side truck door I put my left leg right in front of his seat belt. He licks his fingers and squeezed lube on my hole.I aligned to began to ride that 12 in curved monster dick,Up and down up and down. I moaned each time I slam down to his waist my fat cheeks meeting his waist. I am now in udder pleasure he is my first free baller and my first car play. I stop and turn back he says "what's wrong?"
I turn to the Radio turn on the Bluetooth and stream danger

His jaw drops as my ride catches rhythm. I'm now riding the hell out of him ass clapping on his lap he head fell back as the loud music bumped in his truck. "Damn lil nigga yu a fool on the 🍆." He says as he grabs my cheeks and squeezes the life outta them. I moan aloud like there isn't a soul in life that could break this up. Suddenly I feel his wood tense up, I slam down two times gripping his 🍆as I returned into squatting position. The last time I returned he fell out cumming everywhere, he shot on the dash board, he shot on the center console, he shot on the radio and he shot on the steering wheel. I get up pull up my pants and exit the vehicle, for some reason me riding him and making him cum like that gave me pleasure. And that's just what it did for me.......he gave me pleasure😽