The Neighbor

His name is Nicholi,
I met him in long beach while at urinal on the beach. See I had this thing where I didn't think "white men" had big dicks, well... Let's just say I was sorry in the end.

"Sup bro? You Tryna hit the beach today?" I asked as I prepared for all the excuses that Keith would have. See Keith and I had just began to talk and well he is incoherent.But I guess I can ask his punk ass if he'd like to go. "Nah boo I can't go my mom is a wanted criminal and if they see me,they see her and they're gonna-" he ran on and on as I just hung up in his face. See this was back when they had flip phones and you could just -clack- flip them close,yea those days. "Well per usual you stand me tf up like, Ima go out and go get a nigga that's going to love to be out w me.So have a nice life in the shadows." I left that as a voicemail message on his phone. To be honest I didn't want to believe that I had to give up on a relationship but I just had to. So I hop in the car to go down the hill to visit my grandparents beach house.I unloaded my rental car as they left in a taxi.
I walked in the 2 story home and immediately cut on the internet. My life practically runs on a connection.
About a hour passes and I had began to doze off,I was watching my fav movie 🔌"New Jack City"🔌
And I envisioned a black beautiful fit chocolate man between my thighs. Massaging my chest he lifted me up as the room would shake back and fourth but I felt no action sexually. It was a sexual premonition, because I've had amazing sex dreams. Or amazing sleep sex, just as I reach out for him I fall back into a window of clear water.It was as if I were in a pool stadium and I was in the middle of the pool. I began to drop into the water  and that's when I tried to resurface. A hand reached in the water for me to grab,so I did.It was a man who had arms full of tribal tattoos. He is who guided my distressed and confused body from slumber. Then I awake to find that I left my shoulder massager on my chest.
"Aye yo, excuse me bruh can you move out of my parking spot!" I hear shouted from behind me. I turn around and see some Surfer looking boy shouting looking dead at me. "Bruh I'm not gone ask again,I can't get no more tickets cause of this shit." He said as he walked from my side window to the front door. So  I get up to see who he was talking to ,because I was parked in the drive way.besides, no use in making enemies on misunderstandings.
"Aye bro you need to calm down!-"I shout back as he interrupts."No you need to lower your fuckin voice bruh." He said so hoodish. It kinda made me see him in a different light. That's when everything got quiet.He looked into my eyes and I looked into his. Then I smirked a little "I was just going to tell you that,that's not my car."I say as I ran into the house and slam the door right behind me. What was this new attraction I had towards him? And why did I have to find it at the most awkward times. I hear him say"My bad bro" and I turn to my left and there his white chocolate self was waving bye to me with his now Rosey cheeks.
In a rush I close all of my curtains in the house.
I was even more embarrassed when I seen that he had seen everything that happened. So I get up go to the gym, exercise, a guy from the next door auto dealership hit on me.However,I just brushed him off cause he looked like a snake. I still gave him my number though. So I hop in the car I see my alarm alerts going off. So I put the car in drive and i do 120 all the way home. I'm coming up on the street and I see a party at the house. I walked in the front door pissed off,knowing it was one of my cousins from Illinois.
"Hey, rocky! We was waiting on yu to come thru!" My cousin Michael said as he greeted me with liquor drenched on his pallet."look 'cuz' don't worry about the mess I'm sure you'll clean it up, nah I'm playing w yu lil cousin I got yu. It's a clean up crew already up and ready to go just call this number."he said as he gave me the number and cash for the crew. "So I just need you to kinda like be in your room or outta sight.You know how my parties get" he says as the next door neighbor from earlier gets outta his truck. Walks over to us while on the phone with the police. "Yeah they're right here disturbing my damn peace. I immediately loose all respect for him because he's a snitch."send a squad car please" he says as he gets off the phone and walks back to his house and waits outside."let me know big cuz when to call these people.Cause I'm not paying outta pocket for this or your ticket."I say as I walk into the house and unlock my room door. I close it lock it undress and get in the shower.
By the time I got out of the shower I noticed the music had stopped,the voices were gone and people went home. "I called the clean up crew while you were in the shower,lil cuz.They just gotta get the trash from upstairs and they are already been paid."He said as he walks out the house. I lean back and open my window i put lotion on my body, with cool wind it's relaxing tbh. I grabbed the stereo remote and turned on 🔌Nate dog- nobody does it better🔌 I lit a coal on fire and threw on some weed. So I'm grooving dancing making the song about me ,it stops so I assume that it was the wifi then I hear. "The best way to meet someone is fully clothed you know?" The next door neighbor says as he sat in my window. Some how he managed to get the screen off with out me hearing it."crafty lil fella ain't you?" I say with a smirk as I rush to cover my self up. "Yeah I'm not used to seeing all of that browness in my window yet,I'm nicholi" he says as he reached out for a hand shake.I threw on some pants and walked to him to shake his hand."I'm not used to burglary either, guess I'll have to call the cops." I teased him. "I only called because i seen how it made yu feel,when you couldn't come to tht party.Im not a cop caller and I also brought weed with me. I don't know what you call that you smoking but it's bull crap." He teased back. So I put a coal cover on my spiked coals and threw him a pack of blunt wraps."So what's your name?" He asked.
"Rocky,I'm the grandson and that was my punk ass cousin you met." I said as he smiled. "I was wondering how Carmel can come from chocolate" he says as he rolls the blunt. I pull him into the house and close the windows just to open the sky window back up."God your all over the place did I say something?" He says as I say something to make you nervous?" He asks queuing in on him being the reason I'm nervous."Nah, I'm good just not used to the whole no AC thing, I live in the valley" I reply to cover my ass. And he walks over to me and lays out on the bed. "Sure just make yourself a home,nicholi"I said in a sarcastic tone but I really didn't mean it. He hands me the blunt to light it and takes off his shirt. He lays back down and I pass it to him."Um don't get too comfortable yu still gotta go home you know?"I say as we smoke together.
A few hours go by and he still doesn't seem into me in that way, just a very comfortable str8 guy.Then I begin to get up and walk to the tv to get the remote and he gets up nervously."Don't be tripping off no weed in here nicholi." I say as he smiles it off. "Aye we should go smoke at the beach,it's right down the street." He insured me as if I didn't grow up around here. "Sure why not? let me go get a shirt, lock the house and put on some flip flops." I reply. To be honest I've never been smoking on the beach before so why not make a memory.