A Familiar Tune

{From The Covid-19 keep}

There is nothing in life equal to a hood niggas moan. How he cusses, how firm his grab is, how oh so wet he keep me🤭
Since the Covid-19 not too many ppl have been out having good sex and let me be the first to say the well is full! It over floweth lmaoo

I met this guy through a ad a long time ago, I actually believed it was going to be a bashing situation. However, once we met, good lawd he showed me otherwise. The way he kissed me softly and introducing his hands to that muscle.😩 He literally knew exactly how I wanted it, he actually did it so good that I now catch myself drooling at fantasy's. Bucket naked nasty shit, I woke up the other night to be exact imagining him picking me up, us going to a drive in. Not even watching the movie dead ass in the the trunk of his truck. In a pool of sweat, myself on top of him while he gripping my wood sticking his tongue down my throat. I woke up before we could really get it crackin of course. But when he hit me up I felt all of those fantasy's that left my body once before appear before me. They surrounded me and slammed right back into me, oh how I miss "slobbin the mic" as he would say. Shit I even missed him slobbin mines as well, it was like he had practice for. Straight guy, and I'm not gonna lie I'm different very much so a freak so when I give you the job I know I can get you past your sexual peaks.

Every possible way he could please me pops to mind. So I called him up and he pulled up, although I wasn't really disappointed because we didn't go to the drive in, he definitely made up for it.
"Wassup I'm outside" he texted me and immediately my wood grew. I jumped in the shower cause atp I'm not just gonna get head from him. I want this want this nigga😩😩so I got myself together and jumped in the truck with him. As soon as I seen his sexy ass my face lit TF up like Christmas. Whole time I'm trying to be nonchalant, like I don't care to see him or not. He leans over n gives me a kiss then bites my bottom lip. HE WAS GOING TO FUCKIN GET IT!

So we drive around into the mountains and find a run off area 🤗 like I said, I wasnt even tripping. We sit in silence awkward ASF for adleast 10 minutes. He reaches for me and we start kissing slopping eachother tf down. I felt so wanted, I felt his cold hand squeezing my wood, gripping me like he does. I come up out my clothes piece by piece then look at him and he's already nude. I climb on top of him and we start kissing biting licking allat. He lets down the seat making more room in the trunk of the truck. I'm kissing n sucking on his neck, he grabs me by my throat and throws me face first head down on the floor of the trucks trunk. Immediately I start to drip🤤🤤 I feel his tongue go down my back to my tail bone an she starts eating me TF out. Atp my back gets the deepest arch known to man. My lil clappas spread and he bites my left cheek, he smacks the other and ask "these mofuckas mines right?" I moan "hell yeah nikka" he cuts the music on and gets into position "when Yu gone let me-" he says before I grab his wood and insert him in like a VHS tape!!

Now for those of you who don't know. You can't just run up in me you gotta do it right if you finna put that tape in!!! Most times folk try to put it in reverse like Uno the tape get stuck and they focus break. I put tht nigga wood in so damn good I got chills up the sides of my cheeks. He felt the earthquakes of my chills vibrate along the fault lines of my hips. "Damn nikka yo shit tight ASF, ion wanna hurt you...you think you got it?" He says as I reach the base of his wood 😏. He starts to grind inside me 'mixing my shit'

I'ma stop you right there cause I didn't literally mean shit, just imagine a pipe cleaner cleaning a pipe almost the diameter of the actual pipe cleaner if that makes sense... Imagine inserting your headphones into the headpohone Jack then rotating it because you got like bad headphones.

And just like when your tryna figure out that correct position you get that relief because now you can hear that song that's been running through your head all day long. He pulls back and I stop him. "Just let me enjoy myself first then I got you" I say as he leans in and kisses me then leans back on the window inside the trunk of his truck.

I start gripping him as I would go up and refreshing my grip as I hit the base of his wood. Up n down up n down I look back and he look like he was possessed, eyes rolled to the back of his head mouth open wide drooling. Now you remember I said I'm a freak right? Lmao

Well it's about. To go. Down.

As he was drooling I grabbed his hand and made him collect it he grabs my wood and starts pleasing me. And to me in my opinion it's something about when a man back there n he is stroking my wood like how he supposed to do like the exact right way teasing me. Like he stroked me then slowly rose to right before the tip then stopped and squeezed the tip making me grip him tight as fuck.

He puts his hand out and begins to spit I caught the holy ghost and swallowed his spit! He was hard before but at that point he was brick like concrete. He wipes drool off his chest and grabs my wood w his right hand then my hips with his left hand. I start increasing my speed and I feel him creaming me. He digs his hands deep in my waist, I start slamming my cakes up against his waist. "Fuck nigga you gon make me bust all in yo shit nigga" he says while he moaning turning me on. At this point I'm moaning too I feel my hole go numb but not a bad numb like I gripped n felt pleasure it was like rubbing your nipples on some soft ass cloth but ion like my nipples played w that's weird to me lol so I just say I went numb to explain the euphoric feeling I was feeling. Then out of nowhere I feel my self cum and I'm gripping him legs shaking and doing the splits. Like no bullshit he had me dripping, he pulls out quick but doesn't cum so I thought I did something wrong. Like not to be cocky but ion paint,I'm not Picasso.....painting is having a shitty situation during anal sex 😑if you didn't know by now. But it gets quiet after I catch my breath, 4 or 5 minutes pass by. "Bring yo ass over here n gimmie that shit again nigga" he says as he slaps his dick, once again some sexy ass shit to me like show me that mofo mean business!!

He slaps it on my cheeks and then slaps the hell out of my ass. I definitely had a bruise mark but I fucking loved it! "Put that mofo back in" he says demanding me to insert that VHS tape again lol. He moans as I increased my grip strength and traveled to the base of his dick. "Yo shit fighting me now? I'ma show you them my cheeks" he says as he grips my waist right before the muscle falls off the bone of my hips perfect ASF. 100 fucking percent perfect grip, but this time it sounded like jump rope. You know those rubber ones when they hit the asphalt smack smack smack. I felt his strength and that turned me right back on. He slapped my ass switching from left hand from the right. "You got this dick wet nigga, yo shit mines now" he begins to beat my walls in 😭😭

If you don't know what I meant by walls go get you an urban dictionary baby it's self explanatory!

He slid in and out, in and out back then rocketing forward. He grabs me again by my throat and devours my mouth. My eyes have not rolled back to the front of my head since he put that VHS tape in🤭
" You ready for that nut nigga?" He says to me biting my ear. Chills roll down my neck eventually hitting those fault lines then he pulls out n nuts all over my cheeks #DoubleCream
He takes me to a pilot gas station and I go to the showers.
5 minutes into even getting the shower ready I hear a knock on the door.

"Who is it?" I asked as I walked to the door. "Open the fucking door nigga" he says and you know I did!!!!