The police officer

To serve and protect

The sexiest thing in life will forever be authority, at least to me it is. So I was driving down to LA one day in the hov lane speeding blasting ratchet music, you know ghetto shit. "Yeah I just got off work bro I'll be down in Long Beach tonight if traffic don't stop me" I say on the phone to my coworker. "Damn foo, I thought I would adleast get to see you before you left this morning but you were outtah there" he replies as he chuckles. I knew what he was getting at but I guess you'd have to read that chapter later to know as well. "Aye let me call you back the Johnny's are on my tail" I shout nervously to him as I rush to end the call. As soon as I end the call I see this figure in my rear view mirror motion me to pull over, I oblige. Nervous as ever I'm riding around on a suspended license and in my "friends" car. I put the car in park and keep my hands on the wheel 1 million things run through my mind I begin to sweat bullets as I hear a knock on the car window. I turn to see this handsome light skin toned cop, his lips rose colored and full eyes green hair was cut fresh he opens his mouth and I'm mesmerized by his sparkling teeth. *Snap,snap,snap* "license and registration sir!" He utters rudely, instantly I'm snapped back into my skin. All trancelike emotions he had me trapped in has now dropped me flat on my face hard on the grovel like reality which was me being pulled over.
          "I'm sorry I'm so sorry I'm driving around on a suspended license, I'm not even going to lie to you." I reply as he leans over and looks me dead in the eyes. "Sir, did you know that is against the law and I have to either take your vehicle and write you a ticket." He says as I began to roll out the mountains of apologies I had in my trunk. "Officer, please it's my day off I'm just trying to get home, I promise I'll go straight home and have someone with a valid license bring me to and from work everyday" I exclaimed in multitudes. "Alright alright, I'll cut you some slack this time...if I catch you driving around here again on a suspended license you'll be walking home with a limp" he says in a stern voice. I say nothing at this point I just want to get to Long Beach I now know that I was doing too much. He writes my citation and as I'm signing "I'm serious don't let me catch you around here with a suspended license after I let you off with a citation failure to appear will also get you in jail as well it's time to grow up and take care of your business" he says as he walks off and gets in his car speeding away. I leave as well finally make it to Long Beach....hours go by and it's finally time for me to go home I eventually drive right past another cop at 3am trying to avoid all trouble. However catching the police right on time they signal and I pull over this time I'm waiting to see what happens. A dark figure walks up towards my window I roll it down and it's him the same damn cop. "Dude what did I tell you? Didn't I say the next time I catch you driving around on a suspended license you'll be walking home with a limp?" He says as he has a smirk on his face. At this point my hand is in my face and I'm getting ready to ball out in tears. He reaches in the car and unbuckles my seat belt for me then opens my door for me " yuuup your outtah here" I step out and he completely stops and is thrown off for some reason. " let me search you....before, you get in my backseat" he stutters. As I barrel my hands behind my head and lean on the truck. He slowly grips my biceps almost caressing them as he worked to the inside of my chest and down my stomach. He then pushes my upper body on the truck and grabs me by the hips pulling me closer to his hips my 🍑 is now against his 🍆 , he spreads my legs with his baton as his hand continues down to my 🍆 he grips it firmly almost like he was trying to regain feeling in one of his limbs. He then slides his baton across my neck and my lips slide slowly against the baton. As in sanitary as it sounds it turned me on, "yeah your gonna be walking with a limp for days now" He says as he puts on latex Gloves and puts lubricant on his fingers, he then slides his hand down the back of my pants playing with my 🍑. Kissing my neck, I begin to moan instantaneously " you mean to tell me all this ass you got and you can't take this here finger of mines, this 🍑tighter than handcuffs on a fat man...yeah it's gotta be some type of contraband your smuggling" he says in a deep seductive voice as I feel his mouth smile on my neck."aye....just come over here to the back of my truck he gets in and I follow. He grabs me by my thighs and I hold on to the head of the seat as he just puts me on his lap he then grabs me by my throat and pulls me in for a kiss. "Your under arrest" he says as I feel him set his weapons belt to the side. I hadn't even seen him take it off, guess I was just in this trance then I felt his soft lips against mines. It was something magnetic...something explosive like millions of fireworks firing off on the 4th of July it was like eating ice cream after walking 10 miles in the Arizona desert. He sucks my tongue then bites the bottom of my lip as I moan he stops biting and starts sucking my lip. Then he rips my shirt and begins to lick from my neck down to my nipples nibbling then sucking them. This is where I got turned on, I felt his 🍆under my 🍑 through his jeans I felt the passion through the fields of corn that grew between the barriers of subconscious desires I had planted years before. It was almost animalistic like bears almost like pythons almost like but wasn't to the exact it was beautiful. He lifts his pelvis and me too, to pull down his pants I then feel his 🍆 against my jeans I reach to grab it but he cuffs my hand to his."Are you sexually assaulting an officer of the law?" He asks in a boot camp like voice. He slaps me in the face and I remember fuck fighting but this was different, as I'm stuck in a trance like state I hear the cuffs click on my right hand as he reaches to cuff his hand with his other. "Do you hear me talking to you civilian an officer of the law is speaking to you" he shouts as he slaps me again "Yes sir," I shout back as he lifts me up with one arm and pull my pants down with the other. It's something so innocent yet devilishly attractive when you sit on a mans lap, something very beautiful knowing your in his attention while his 🍆is attention. "Relax your self it's time for your cavity check" He says as he puts lube on the top of his rock hard 🍆 and I slide down his member painfully yet ever so slowly until I meet the base of his member. I feel him move it I feel his strengths his weaknesses, I feel his memories I feel his passion I feel his future generation as I begin to  moan I feel him grab my hands and make me spread open my 🍑. He grabs my 🍆 and I get chills as the cold lube slides down it I feel him grip me feeling his pulse and my coexisting if for only a moment I feel his heart beat faster as I begin to work my pelvis in a grinding motion. I can no longer hold it I'm in ecstasy. I begin to ride him as he kisses me and I close my eyes as I feel the trucks suspension rocking with us. We both moan as he grabs my hips because I get close before he does then he rocks my hips and gets even harder I grip him each time he rocks me closer to the top. He roughly slams me on his lap and it sounds amazing he grunts "im so close" as I tongue kiss him while he's cumming he grabs me and I start cumming in his hand we both are sweating moaning and shaking. He leaves me on top of his lap as he kiss and he rips up the citation from before he takes a torn piece writes his name down and says "call me so I can give you another cavity check sometime"