The curve

I love the curved 🍆's, I love it digging me tf out. I love it beating down my walls and tasting it in my jaws. I love drinking it's sweet succulent nectar, mmm, I started to drool a little.
A freak by nature with a virgin fantasy. I dream of riding him until he screams, as sweat runs down my back to my hole and mixes with lubricant. I dream of sitting on his face as his clean shaved mouth tongue kissed my 😽. I need him in my guts, I need him to rearrange my thoughts. Switch up my walk, change my attitude and perspective.
"It's been too long" he says as my 😽 clinches as my 🍆 rises. "I need a visit from the head doctor, when is your next appointment?" He asks as I'm washed over with every sexual adventure we have had. I remember when he first ate me out in the shower.
It was about 7pm and I had just got off work. I came into the house sweaty tired and out of it. "Damn baby, you want me to run you a bath?"he asks as he sat on one of the lethar sofa's, commando, if you know what I mean. "No it's ok daddy I'll be right out in beat." I say as I get out of my shoes and cloths. I turn the shower water on steaming hot and begin to shower. It felt amazing as the hot water glided down my back,almost cascading down each pressure point.  I grab some of my liquid soap (I'm sure I can't mention the brand) I washed my hair as bubbles and soap fell down my body. It was almost exotic how it slid down my chest to my 🍆. Suddenly I hear the bathroom door shut and the lights go out. My heart drops as "Neyo- Say it" plays, the shower door opens and he gets in. I feel his warm cut body near mines. His bulging biceps against my back slippin from side to side. His meat getting erect as he strokes my thighs. His meat bursting through my 🍒 like curtains. He rinses me off and pins me against the wall, I grew rock hard. He massaged my body as he washed me and gave me a stroke. I don't know why but all men love it when someone knows how to stroke them off. I guess it's probably because not everyone jacks or even jacks the same. He slaps my ass hard "I couldn't help it, your shit is so fat baby I can barely grip it." At that point I knew something was going to go down. So he rinses me off clean and I kneel down on both knees on the shower bench facing the wall. I grab his hand and directed him to me, See? Before I knew men like to eat other men's 😽 I used to just get plowed. Nobody really offered to lick it before they stuck it, maybe because most of them didn't even last after head 💧🍆. He grabs my arms and mushed his face in my hole, he begins to tongue kiss my 😽. I immediately fall into a trance of sexual thrill, I couldn't stop my legs from shaking as they were wide open on the bench. I felt my hole tighten up and loosen in so many sexual exotic pleasurable ways. I gripped his tongue as he sucked on my 😽 I begin to drip precum as he slapped my ass. He gripped my cheeks so rough that even turned me on, chills erupted all over my body as I began to moan aloud. He picks me up and kicks open the shower door I feel his 🍆pointed up near my hole.
It's amazing how he stood at attention and had never been in the service. He stood me up and dried me off, I felt so treasured like i really meant something to him. He lotions my body up after he throws me to the bed. I feel his heavy 🍆 fall to my crack. He massaged my back as he slide his meat on my crack. It felt amazing then he turns me over and my heart began to beat faster and faster. I don't know why or how but as soon as our eyes met I turned into a sexual demon I got in his lap and rode his meat up and down slapping my cheeks into his lap. So I began to give him head as he played taste tester with his fingers and my 😽. I felt him swish around my guts with two fingers. I fell into ecstasy "you like how daddy play in them guts Hun baby?" He says so sexually as I swallowed his 🍆whole.
He had always talked dirty to me, but it wasn't like it didn't turn me on either. He would always refer to himself as daddy so that's what I called him. Ironically people actually thought of him as my father in our neighborhood. How ever, I vanquished those sweet beautiful memories,because they eventually were not enough.