Payment; paid in full

Junior story Pt2

There he was flat stomach and extra wide hips with the softest booty I've ever held. Sitting on top of my hill while I sit on the shower bench, he began to stroke his ego

Smack Smack Smack

It echoes through his room

Smack Smack Smack

His hole begins to blow my tip kisses, lower and lower he went very slowly while gripping me all the way to about half way.
He stops to moan as chills form on his huge booty cheeks.

SMACK SMACK SMACK

"You got more dick to take nigguh tell tht mofo keep eating" I say as I slap his cakes,water falls cascading down my knees to my skins. As the water slithered to my ankles he slowly slides down gripping as he goes.

<ima put you on to some more game, you know how they say accept the string when chicks wear g strings? Ok dick is something they guys gotta accept so you just running up in there ain't gone get you no booty, you gotta let the person sit on it accepting it inside them while he or she plays w their self. Its the best way for you to open them up getting you past 3rd base my guy>

So he finally slide to the base and I pour the lube all over my lap so he can grind and slide on this thang. "Damn your so deep daddy!" He says as I kiss him then bite his nipple. They love that shit. So he's grinding back n fourth, everybody got they dick riding skills anybody while just slam on dick inside feel like a balloon lmao they shit so stretched ain't no way you gonna feel them. Now the ones who do that grind shit you feel they cakes tighten up and locked on my dick.

At this point I had an epiphany I used to think thick Latin guys were the tightest but I found a nigga who tight like right n tight! 😂

So we 10 minutes in and I feel them last thumps

Thump Thump

"Hold nigguh you got me fucked up!" I say as I snatch my dick out of him. That move only for experts tho so don't do that if you new, might fuck something up 😂

"You think you just finna get my nutt like that? Aight bet" I say as I nutted on his face then bent him over on all fours and pounded him.
"Awe damn daddy you in my second hole!" He says and I'm in disbelief cause he keep calling me daddy, ion like that shit, it's weird asf like. If I'm daddy I'm bussin yo momma? That's weird asf so I like to be called Dah Dah like Dada

"I ain't yo daddy nigguh what's my fucking name!" I say as I'm clapping him bruh soap and lube starts flying on his back. I'm clapping him and you can hear my waist slamming against that soft ass wet booty he got.
Immmm Clappppin this nigguh and I hear a door slam shut.

He gets up all discombobulated and crooked my dick dripping lube and cream.
"My baby momma home bro hold on stay right here!" He says as he panicked.
You hear her foot steps walk up to his door and he turns on the steamer in the shower the doors fog up.
"Babe! I forgot my wallet! Do you know where it's at?" She says as he pushes me on the bench. "Yeah babe it's on the kitchen counter!" He turns on the tv in the glass shower door and starts clapping his hands loud asf.
"Let's go! Another touch down!" He says as he slides my Dick back inside of him.
"I knew yo ghetto ass was watching foot ball, I'm like what the hell is this clapping noise I'm hearing in the drive way?" She says in a joking way.
"My bad bae I'm too loud?" He says modestly as he rocks his hips grinding on my dick. He looks back and I see his fuck face. Keep in mind that's how you can tell if your sex game good let your partner take that call during sex it's exhilarating testing their limits.
"Yea a keep it down they will cite us for disturbing the peace, if they do you'll pay them tickets shit you can be bent over getting fucked by the courts not me!" She says as she laughs and closes the door.
He pauses then waits to hear her car leave,
"Nah ima bend him over n fuck him" I say as I grab him by the neck bend him over n drill him. At this point he's dripping precum then slowly but surely I hear tht hole talking, idk about y'all but I'll make a nigga cakes talk.

Smack smack smack
Clapp clapp clapp

I'm drilling him then I feel him tense up he finna get that nutt before I get my second one. I'm greedy so I pull out and sit him on my lap, I grab his hands with my left hand and his dick with my right, multitasking during sex is a major🔑!

Smack smack smack
Slush slush slush

He working my shit I can feel him enjoying it his eyes roll back and he bites his lip, I see his 8pak flex then stretch. THAT MEAN HE ENJOYING THA MEAT! His legs squeeze me and I let go and slap his tip. His hole damn there cuts off my circulation.
"Dahdah please make me cum" he moans as I hold his hands between my thighs. I grab his ass with both hands and bounce him on my pogo stick,

Plop Plop Plop it echoes in the house and I'm getting close.

Plop Plop Plop

I let him drive and he rode tf outtah me I grabbed his dick

SMACK SMACK SMACK
PLOP PLOP PLOP

Then he shot all over my chest, I shot all in his stomach that boi was on full when I was done w him.

~After all is said n done with the link up make sure your clean enough for you to eat yourself. That's when you know your hygiene is the bees knees

-Junior