The difference between making love & having sex

He threw my ass on his tongue,instantaneously I was drenched in his saliva."damn nicholi don't stop"I moaned as he played with my muscle and ate my🍑. It felt so amazing as his tongue entered me. I couldn't stop him to be honest he was in charge.

And I won't lie I loved every millisecond of it, "what's my name baby?" He ask's almost as a whisper in my ear. I barely say the first part of his name and moan the rest as he entered me and plays with my muscle. There was something so primal about it though,it was as if he wanted to make me his. And he did just that I screamed as he fully entered me.
He slowly stroked my body then slapped my ass. I moaned as he played with my pipe. I could hear his waist slap against my ass with a strong force. At this point he's talking real dirty as he licks the side of my face like a dog. And at first it kinda made me feel weird but when he thrusted into me i felt a wave of pleasure splash over me. Like I was in this open field tied to a pole then maybe 3 miles out is a damn that has just exploded. The damn was my wall of defense I built brick by brick, day after day, it even stood 20ft tall in my imagination. The water cascading and engulfing the field that I am standing in attached to a pole. Until eventually......the 20 foot wave slams into me almost obliterating me in waves of pleasure that he unleashed upon me.
I get up "where you going? Don't be running from this dick" he says as I lay on the chair in the corner. He walks up to me erect and pulls me by my waist so that I'm hanging half way off the chair. He lifts my legs up and kisses my thighs, spreads them and enters me roughly. I moan his name, then he smiles "that's my nigga, who dick this is?" He says as he squeezes my ass. "Mines daddy oh it's mines" I say as he pulls out and licks the cream from his dick off his long fingers. He make sure I see that and it turned me on so much that I turned into a sexual being. I get off the chair then climb on top of his🍆and ride him like a female porn star as I rise up I clinch my hole kinda ejaculating him inside of me. "Damn nigga yo shit bomb as fuck, what are you doin to daddy dick?" He says as he slaps my ass and drills me as I ride him. Just as everything gets amazing I hear the front door open. However, we don't stop my ass claps harder on to his waist,he moans and I'm screaming daddy atop of my lungs. My room door knob jiggles as the door begins to bang and thud. "Man what the fuck is going on? Open this door right now rocky!"my cousin exclaimed on the other side of the door. Nicholi jumps up pulls out and hops out of the window. I get dressed and unlock the door. "What was all that shit I heard? Why you screamin daddy?"he shouts in my face. "Didn't you just have a thousand guests in here?, ok then don't question who I have in here cause I didn't question who yu had in here" I slammed my room door in his face. I was so upset, that just finally when someone was about to demolish these 🍰's he had to interrupt. I was so mad I think I actually punched a hole in the wall. So I jumped into bed and rolled a blunt hoping that somehow he would smell my blunt. I opened the window blew extra smoke his way I guess you can say I was thirsty for it. So I drift off to sleep and I'm dreaming of a beautiful chocolate god kissing my neck. Sucking on my nipples and grabbing my neck roughly to give him oral. But just as my lips touch his veiny goodness i am awakened by a tap at my window.
I check the clock and it's like 4 am, I open my curtains and it's him!! Its nicholi holding a blunt and some fireball shots. I open the window "I figured we should have some fun, besides your cousin is knocked out up stairs." He says as a confused expression erupted on my face. "How would you know that?" I asked him as I pushed his chest from entering my window. "Does it matter? You still gonna get this🍆" he said as he grabbed me by my shirt and pushed me to the bed. I fell on the bed gracefully as he entered the window and set his blunt on my nightstand. "You ready for this dick now?" He asked as he took off his shirt. I could see the veins growing up his abs and v cut pelvis. He threw his cargo shorts to the floor and walked over with a nice bulge in his briefs. "It depends are you ready to break my back?" I replied and teased him. He grabbed me by my neck and stuck his long tongue down my throat. By now he was popping out of his briefs and dripping precum. He forces his lengthy member down my warm wet throat, as I'm gasping for air he goes deeper. By now he's throat fcking me "Damn babe" he's moaning and grunting. He pulls his member out of my mouth bends me over and sticks his tongue in my🍰. It feels heavenly by the way, I can feel his long tongue piercing my sore sensitive hole. He licks from my 🍰 to my 🍆 and gave my oral, chills erupted over my body and he flips me over. He slaps my 🍰 and I held my cheeks wide open. He rubbed his meat on my hole and teased me as he stuck only the tip in and pulled out. I moaned as he spanked my 🍰 "Daddy fck me" I moaned aloud as he entered me roughly and began to stroke me. His hips slammed against my ass creating a loud slapping noise.
20 minutes into sex my cousin bangs on the door "get that motherfcka out of the house" he screams as nicholi slams harder "fuck I'm bout to cum in yo shit nigga" he says in a thuggish tone. I look back at him as he grabs my by my throat and holds both of my wrist. "Open this fucking door!" He screams as he's ramming something into the door. Nicholi pulls out and I see his member covered in a creamy white substance. "Bring yo ass here nigga!" He says as he grabs the back of my neck and cums all over my lips, I clean up any and everything dripping out of his member. He jolts into the bathroom and hides I put on my cloths open the window. Just as I put my underwear on by the window my cousin bursts in the room breaking the lock. "What was he doing in this house!" He screams as he frantically looks for nicholi all over the bedroom. However, I can't lie to save my life,not even his to be honest.So I look back to the bathroom and look back to my cousin. He rushes into the bathroom and my heart drops.