Gerontophilia

From:Gregg

I've always appreciate the maturer portion of society how men with age aged so perfectly adleast some.

So the guy moves in next door to me into a 3 bedroom home, I see him lift and move damn there all of the furniture. By himself he sweated and sweated until he took off his shirt, I literally fainted.
"Kyle are you ok?" My mom shouts from down stairs. Butterflies filled my stomach, then a wave of panic hit me like standing at ground zero during a tidal wave. What if he heard mom? What if he caught me looking? I peeked out the window and get lifted and box up almost bending backwards as well. I seen his print press up against his sweats, he was huge as hell. He finished up the boxes and all I could think about was him and me and me and him. Then him all over me holding me with his muscles, I think that night I played with my self thinking about him lifting me. Standing in between my legs with a hand on each cheek, I thought about him spreading my cheeks apart and taking it as deep as it can go then feeling him explode inside me. Me blasting off at the speed of light like a wine cord, as his babies hit my walls.
I wake up to find that I had a wet dream as well, I felt so relaxed
Knock Knock Knock
I hear someone knock at the front door I fix my sheets and get dressed.
I run down the stairs and stop right at the bottom step, I look up and boom it's him.
There he was standing on my parents front door, what was I to do? What was I to say? What was there to say?
🥴hi 'I wanna snatch your soul'
🥴 Got Dick?
🥴gimmie gimmie dick a plenty!
🤗soooo hows it hang? In my mouth?
🤓would you like ass with that?

What the hell was I going to say?
"Hey I'm your neighbor Gregg, it's nice to meet you."he says as he grabs my hand firmly and pull me in to hold my back.
I get a smell of his cologne it's beautiful, I'll remember the smell for ever 🥺

I invite him in and my mom swarms him at the door with questions. It's embarrassing obviously but she does her own thing so I let her carry about. The day goes by and I come up to my room across from the side of the house is his bedroom. I see him get undressed slowly then he gets into bed his bulge looks heavy. Like if it detached it would crash through 2 stories and crash on the basement floor. My jaw always drops when I see him but this time I cut off all the lights and watch him through the open window. He pitched a tent you could tell he was so hard cause it twitched back n fourth. Left to right, up and down I can just imagine me being the reason for it to dance like it does. So I begin to play w myself ,im feeling amazing💁🏼‍♂️ btw.I hear my door open then the light flashed his window and he seen me. Fear erupted all over me I wasn't even worried about who walked into my room. I was hard poking out the window facing him, I'm sure he was like wtf! He closed his curtains fast.

"Oh my god what are you doing boy!"my father said. As he slammed the door shut

The next part gets very personal and embarrassing. Not for the weak,

July 4th

"Yea that boy of mines was just going and going, it was like a fire was in his pants!" My dad shouted with his friends in laughter, AT THE BLOCK PARTY.
"Now nephew porn is normal until you know what your doing cause then you'll feel neglected so use it wisely!" My uncle said as he and the rest of the men from the block chugged alcohol. I didn't care as much as he teased me he still didn't even know the facts before he laughed.
"I don't care it's not natural" my aunt Belinda exclaimed.
"it's sick is what it is" my 1st cousin Britanny added.
"Honey they all do it!" My mom replied in my defense.
"Sometimes with each other too"my senile grandmother says as she raises her eyebrows in suspicion.
"Yeah ma? And they're called homos" my aunty Sherri boasted.

Then suddenly time stood still he showed up, he sat down outside. But they were all so loud talking bad about me, I mean maybe he didn't see me maybe he did but if he didn't then this will blow it all to hell. I can live with just a fantasy so I run up stairs and watch him through the window for 6 hours straight I listen to him talk about basket ball about his trucking company about how he has nephews and they would be over. I didn't even want the versions of him my age like I know the genes are good over on his side cause he was so damn handsome. I wanted that man bad, It started to get dark and he had passed out. He was drunk as a skunk so I went outside and helped him into the house when my dad called me to do so. He began puking his guts out so I cleaned it all up, the neighborly thing to do Right? I walked to get his mop and bucket,
"Just mop up the mess son make sure you come in the back gate!" My father said as I mopped up the puke and he left stumbling home. I cleaned up the mess and put him in the shower I wanted to sober him enough to get hard and then 😈I could just see what it looks like. I know I know it's bad but I would be violating a man who watch me beating off to him in the window then closes the shades when he seen my parent a while he stood with just sheets on. JUST SHEETS. Not too much to violate I thought, so I undressed him and put him in the shower as soon as I pulled down the underwear it slapped on his thigh it was huge. So I put him in the shower warm water not cold to shock him ppl put cold water to wake up intoxicated ppl you'll almost kill someone 🛑 it. So he eventually comes to
"Oh it's you, you know you got some homophobic men in your neighborhood you know?" He said slurring trying to sober up. "I think I should leave. I've already seen too much so I'm going to go home" I say sincerely as I jet to the door I hear a thud he falls and cuts his foot.
"Dam it now your bleeding, let me help you." I say honestly as he starts drinking the shower water in his hands. I grab him a water from the fridge in his room, he drinks and drinks I take him out the shower give him a towel and start to bandage his leg.
"Just take me to the bed and clean it first don't just bandage it and think cause I was in the shower it's clean." He says almost nagging me. He lays on the bed and watches me.

"I seen you in the window last night....play w your dick while I was sleeping." He says confessing and clearing the air.
I keep my head down and continue to bandage him "i don't remember removing my cloths either, so you did that just to see me naked hun?" He asked and my heart drops cause he's on to me. He points his finger and directs my chin to look up so that we make eye contact.
"Didn't you" he reiterated and I began to tear up.
"It's ok I'm not gonna rat you out now babyboi" he says reassuring me and wiping my tears.
"You must be a Virgin too?" He asks as he shook my head yes.
"You must want me to take your virginity" he says as he smiles and my tears stopped.
"Yes" I relied not even knowing what I'm getting myself into.
He chuckeled and laid back as he laid back something rose up long. It was as if he grew another leg, "as you wish" he says as he pulls the towel back and I run out the door.
I know I know I'm a puss, but I didn't know what to do how to do or what I was doing. He moved 3 months later and I never heard from him again... I wanted to tell you this story MrKingg because many people regret not having those encounters and this is my story. I should let him demolish me, he was so damn handsome. I instead lost my virginity a Lear later to a guy at a rest stop in Michigan. I was using the stall he came in hard as rock and I figured it was 20th birthday so why not. And I enjoyed it I'm not going to lie but I wish it was the neighbor till this day

-Kyle