Against my will

"Wassup bro? Got the time?" He asked me almost everytime I walked past his fine self. His street name is dboy but I called him Anthony aka ant. Hes from Harlem but I met him when I was going to nyu,"yea it's 3pm....yu just got off work?" I tease as his face frowns up. He is light skin short with muscle and had a 🍆 the size of his forearm. "Haa haa nigga, you think yu funny? Ima show you what I do to my comedians." He teases. I turn back and say "And Ima show you what I give a nigga who out here talking savage."I say then I walk off. A part of me thought it was about to go down to the grave I was about to have another 'Body'. So I did what most deserving Virgos do and planned my next move. I thought up 6 million scenarios of how he would approach me. Which is why it's so odd that he seen me sweat,(probable discomfort in confrontation.
"Aye kid," I hear him shout out as I walked up to his block.
"Yo shorty" he calls me even though he's literally the short one of the bunch. "Wassup?"i reply. He walks up to me and I'm automatically assuming that he is DL so when he gave me a hug it shocked me. But just as I come down "Don't be scared shorty, I got yu" he reassures as he continues to trade crack, heroine, meth and weed for money. He would always wait for them to walk up most people would just circle until he points to them. "I heard about you papa" he says as he teases me."what you hear?" I ask as he walks a little closer to me. "My dude, check it, I heard that you gotta fat ole booty..check." He says as he reached through my arms and grabbed my 🍑. I have no clue why but when he cgrabbed them they felt so good. He activated my sexual inner being, I immediately grabbed his wood he bites his lip and grabs my neck "you look like you like your fucking neck grabbed, is daddy right about that?" He asks as he reaches for my neck. And grabs me by my jaw, then he devoured my mouth. He grabs my 🍆 and I moan as I ride his hand moving in motion while he strokes me off. "Damn daddy your about to make me cum" I moan as he squeezes my 🍆 and he turns me around and pushes me up against the wall. "I been meaning to tell yu I'd eat this mtfcka like a jolly rancher" he says before he slaps thunder to my 🍑, I fall onto his wet warm long tongue. I can't help but moan as he sucks and penetrates them nibbles my 😽. He gets up and in one step he penetrates me deep as hell, I nearly scream as he enters my 😽. He hold me there on the base of his 🍆 he tenses it up and releases tension. It feels so amazing I can't help but drop it on him and ride him. "Damn yo shit is fire as fuck" I bend over to lay my forearms on the ground and spread my legs open wide. "Daddy throw my back out!" I moan as he slaps my ass and drills me with his huge 🍆 I moan as my juices carry him deeper and deeper. He is pounding me ferociously until he reaches my 🍒 he opens it and I clinch back down on him. "Damn baby what's that?" He asks as I'm clinching his tip. He drives a little deeper I'm damn there riding his pelvis. My 👄 tingle as his trimmed pubic hair rub up against them slightly. "Damn daddy I'm in ecstasy" I moan as he beings to play with my 🍆 again. I ride his 🍆like I've never had 🍆in my life I feel him hitting my spot. "Yo what y'all got cracking ovah in here?" A guy says as he walks up and rubs my 🍑. "Wassup cuzzo this my shorty, shorty this my cuzzo punch he koo he not on no rat shit." He tells me as his cousin walks up and grabs my 🍑 I push him off of me and he falls on his ass. "Nah bro we don't do that"Anthony says as he grabs my hands and puts them behind my back. "Yeah Cuzzo I think we got us a lil problem" his cousin says as he walks up and ties my arms down with a belt I try and scream but Anthony covers my mouth.
I know how wrong it may sound but he whipped his tongue into my 😽 and I stopped fighting. It's like he hypnotized me into having sex with him. His tongue licks my whole backside penetrating my 😽 rapidly. My knees buckled and he puts my legs over his shoulders. At that moment I was dripping precum, "see I told yu I got that action shorty come let daddy feel you real quick. He says as his cousin and I are now 69ing, I can't help but scream for him as he enters me slowly. My 👄 glide smoothly down his 🍆 and I loose it, I absolutely loose it I throw this 🍑 back on his 🍆 as I'm receiving oral and professional penetration. His cousin spits my 🍆 out of his throat, "damn shorty I'm bout to bust" he says as he claws my 🍑 as he busts all over my face. "Nigga you got my shorty all dirty, let me fuck him clean" Anthony says as he drills me harder and harder. " you a nasty nigga Hun? You like daddy in daddy 😽 fucking the shit outta you don't you?" Anthony says as he rams my backside. "Answer me motherfucka" he says as he grabs my  shirt and balls it up to get a better grip inside me. I feel myself creaming on his 🍆😽. He pulls out and busts on my back. I get up "where the fuck you think you going shorty?" He asks and I accept all verbal abuse I even accept that I did not plan on having sex with anybody else but him. See when your a boss you get to do and say shit regular mtfckas can't.