Part 4: Chapter 2

Later that very night, David and I went to look for Selene to talk about Eve. We waited in David's car as we continued to search for her, we found out that a pack of lycans was chasing her down, trying to do the same thing. We follow them to a tunnel that is under repair in time to hear her yell at them "Leave me alone" in a broken voice. My heart ached at the sound of my once strong and unbreakable sister voice. She has lost so much. Michael, our coven, her master, and from the looks of it, her daughter as well. We went farther into the tunnel to find her body littered with harpoons. I went to help her when she stands up and takes out the men on her own.

While she was fighting them in their human forms, a couple began to transform. Of course, we knew she could handle it but she was still my sister and I didn't want her to fight alone. David sped up and ran over the transformed lycan with his car. I climbed out of the car and aimed my gun at the Lycans before pulling the trigger, killing it.

David climbed out of the car and went to help Selene get the harpoons out. "You are an extremely difficult person to keep track of." He tells her.

"I don't need you," She tells him as she gets the harpoon out. "But thank you"

"Any word from Michael?" He asked her gently.

"STOP TRACKING ME!" She snaps at him from the mere mention of her lover.

"Selene, we're not tracking you," I tell her trying to calm her down.

"Iris?" She breathed out. "Then why are you following me?"

I didn't say anything as I walked towards her and wrapped her into a kind hug in which she returned. "I swear to you that we were not trying to follow you. We need to find Evie" I told her as I pulled away from our hug.

"Well, I'm the very last person who can help you two find my daughter." She tells me. I looked into her eyes and saw how truly broken she was. It was like Michael was her lifeline. Her reason to live. I couldn't help but feel hurt for her.

"Selene, listen to me. The Lycans are moving again." David said, taking a step towards us. She scoffed at him. "No, listen to me. This time it's different."

"Selene, he's telling the truth. They're organized. They have this new leader, his name is Marius. He is nothing like Lucian. He is not kind. He is not doing this like a civil man. He is doing this like a general, like a tyrant."I tell her, not leaving room for her to argue with me during it.

"I'm finished with this war." She tells us. "If you had any sense, Iris, you would be as well."

"It's not finished with you Selene nor is it finished with me. I tried to leave this world behind only to be brought back into it. Now stop acting like a child and listen." I snapped at her. "Those lycans could have killed you but it's clear that their mission was to capture you. If we didn't come now and they didn't catch you they would have come after me rather or not if I had gotten out of this war or not." I tell her as calmly as I can. "Evie's blood is a prize to them."

David wrapped his hand around mine to calm me."If they find her. If they use it. Marius's power will be limitless."

Selene looked at the two of us before saying. "Well, then I hope that she remains lost." As she walked away, a gun went off and David ended up with the bullets. When he grunts in pain, I leap over the van that hid the lycan and pinned him to it. Selene held a gun to his throat. "I need you to deliver a message." She tells him. "Grunt if you understand." He did as she told him, staring into her whitish-blue eyes. "Tell your Marius, if he thinks he can extract information from me to locate my daughter, he can't. I nor my sister knows where she is, and I don't want to know"

"Marius will find you." He tells us.

I smiled sadistically at him and pulled out my gun before shooting him point-blank in his feet. "Do you understand your message?" I ask him. He nods and I turn my head to see David falling to the ground.

I rushed to his side to inspect the wound. He pulled up his shirt to show Selene and me the bullet wound. We looked at it confused. "What is it?" he asked us. I placed my hand on the wound to feel that it was still warm. "Have either of you seen anything like this before?"

"No but you need to get it out," Selene tells him.

"I think we may need your help," David says and I nodded in agreement.

She nodded. "Let's go" She helped me stand him up. Once we had him standing, he grunted in both pain and frustration.

~Hello my little rabbits and mad hatters. Well, another chapter is done and over with. I have to say that this movie is a bit easier to write for. I am not trying to make this movie cheesy with Iris and David but I gotta make up for the last part. I mean writing for Underworld Awakening was a bitch and a half. I hope you enjoyed the chapter and that you will continue to love this story. I love you guys.

-Love The Wonderland Hacker