Part 3: Chapter 1

The vampire and Lycan clans have been at war for centuries before my sister and I were even born, their endless conflict hidden from the human world. I was turned into by vampire with my sister. And given the strength to avenge our family against the lycans. And we were good at it. Then we found Michael Corvin, a human that was turned into neither vampire nor lycan, but a hybrid of the two. Everything changed. Allies turned into enemies and the vampire elders that I had protected for the last six centuries, now wanted my sister and myself dead. We retaliated, killed the elders, and for a brief moment of time, we were safe. But then a new darkness arose. The Purge. Human beings no longer kill each other. We are the enemy they have been waiting for. Escape has become our only chance of survival. Therefore my sister, Michael and I are leaving tonight. Selene and I are at the top of a building looking down on the devastation the humans have brought upon our kind when a helicopter shined its light on us and a soldier busted through the fire exit. We ran and jumped off of the building. Selene stuck herself on the side while I jumped to the building across the way. I climbed down the fire-escape and jumped onto a soldier who was shooting at Selene. I quickly snapped his neck and took his weapons off of his body. Selene jumped down a flight below me and killed another one by shoving his gun through his chest and stomped on his head against the wall before flying down. I followed quickly behind her reaching the bottom. When we stood straight up and walked towards the exiting staircase. A soldier stood in front of us aiming the gun at us telling us to stop where we were. At the same time, Selene and I pushed him away from us and he flew into the brick wall in front of us and began to roll down the stairs. We quickly came down the stairs to open the fire door to the alley. When we got to the alley we saw police cars drive by and a soldier holding a flame thrower. He lit it up and tried to set it on fire. Selene step climbed the wall while I slid under the flames. When we both got out of the way of the flame, she activated a grenade and threw it to the gas tank of the flame thrower. We both took cover behind a dumpster when the grenade went off and blew the man up. Once we saw that the coast was clear, we ran to the docks where Michael and a crew were waiting for us to set sail. When we got there, we saw dozens of soldiers hidden and aiming their weapons at Michael. "Michael!" Selene called out to warn him as we ran towards him to save him. I guess we caught their attention because they began to shoot at Selene and me. Michael started to transform when he saw us being shot at. Once he transformed completely, the soldiers moved in, and one of them shot a silver grenade at my brother in law, hitting him in the shoulder with such a force that it knocked his body off of the pier. At that moment all I could hear was my sister screaming and a rain of bullets aimed at us. We both ran to the water and dived in after Michael. Of course, the soldiers just kept shooting at us in the water. When we got to him, he was unconscious. Selene tried to wake him up with all the might she could muster in the freezing water. As she was doing that, I noticed something glowing coming closer to her and Michael. I tried to swim closer to either get them away from the grenade or to alert them of it but I was too late. All I saw was a flash of light before my world fell into darkness and all I felt was the cold.

~Hello my little rabbits and mad hatters. Sorry, this chapter is so short but if any of you remember the beginning of the movie Underworld Awakening, you'll remember a lot of it happened outside of Selene's view. So I did the best I could do. I hope you enjoyed it none the less. I have more on its way and remember this is the movie where we finally meet David

-Love the Wonderland Hacker