Epilogue

Link was walking through some forests, he didn't even know where he was at this point.

He was searching for his meaning....

At some point, he came to an open grove and sat down on a log.

He sat quietly and listened to the peaceful sound of birds for a while, and felt at peace, as if he had already found his meaning.

Link was about to get up and continue walking through the forests, when spirits appeared before him.

He recgonized the spirit of his Uncle, the spirit of Rusl, the spirit of the King, and the spirit of Aryll.

"What are you doing here?" Link asked

"We're here to visit you" Rusl's spirit said "Oh, and, um, sorry for attacking you"

"It's okay" Link said "I'm sorry you had to go through what you did"

"Well" Uncle's spirit said "Sorry for being a bit mean to you for your younger years.... And thanks for getting rid of those nasty Bulblins!"

"You're welcome" Link replied

"I'm glad you won the war" the King's spirit said "And now my daughter is the Queen!"

"Yeah" Link said

"I miss you big brother" Aryll's spirit said "And you miss me...."

"But that won't be for much longer" the King's spirit said

"Yeah" Rusl's spirit agreed

"Why?" Link asked

"You see" Uncle's spirit said "You're destiny has been fulfilled. It is time for you to pass away peacefully"

Link was confused.

He layed down on the log with the spirits still watching him, and when he started to have trouble keeping his eyes open and he felt tired, he suddenly understood.

It was time.

Link saw the spirits disappear, but he knew he would be seeing them soon.

Link closed his eyes one last time, and ascended into the heavens.

And from then on, the Risen Hero and the Fallen Hero stood together, and they along with the rest of the spirits watched over a Hyrule filled with peace.