Chapter 39: The Heroes of Hyrule vs Ganon Part 2

The Forces of evil had all sorts of evil weapons and dark magic, while the heroes battled with swords, shields, arrows, spears, and other basic weapons.

Those who were not good at wielding weapons did what they could to help.

Talon wasn't a good fighter, but he grabbed a Farmer's Pitchfork and jumped into battle anyway

"Ah screw it" he muttered "If I'm gonna die, I ain't dying without my friends"

Tarin ate one of his strange mushrooms from Mabe Village, turned into a Raccoon, and caused a Yiga Footsoldier to question reality for a second, giving Mayor Bo the change to strangle it to death with his muscular arms.

Midna used some Twili magic to stab a Yiga Blademaster in the heart, while Rusl, Ashei, and Telma took on Sooga's twin blades.

Some helping Zora soldiers fought alongside tall and might Prince Sidon and Princess Mipha, whose spear skills were unmatched, and several Lizalfos were killed at her hand.

Daruk and Yunobo rolled over to a Guardian Stalker, and used their brutal Goron strength to rip the mechanical walker into two pieces.

A dozen soldiers charged at Teba, and Revali fired Bomb Arrows to blow them all into smithereens.

Urbosa and Riju battled Master Kohga, and Urbosa snapped her fingers, and her lightning magic zapped Master Kohga, but he retaliated by summoning a giant metal ball, and used sheikah magic to levitate it.

Impa appeared right behind Master Kohga, and kicked him in the back of the head.

Paya fought another Yiga Footsoldier, and Zelda used her Bow of Light to wipe out a good chunk of Ghirahim's forces.

Marin sung the Ballad of the Wind Fish for good luck, and had to run away from a Bullbo that was running around.

Agahnim sent a blast of magic toward young Malon, and somehow Talon reflected the beam back to Agahnim with his basic pitchfork.

"You monsters are going down" 

Link charged forward, and took out a Bulblin rider with his arrows.

Link then dodged a swing from King Bulblin's Dragonbone Moblin Club, and ran toward Ganondorf.

"Not so fast!" Ghirahim appeared in front of Link "Where are you going, silly boy?"

"I'm going to determine the fate of the world" Link ran past Ghirahim, and confronted Ganondorf.

"So, you are ready then" Ganondorf swiped the Sword of the Six Sages around "Then take this!"

Purple dark energy radiated throughout Ganondorf's body, and he summoned a ball of malice in the palm of his hand.

He launched it towards Link.

"Use your shield!" the voice of the old Hero's Spirit said, and Link parried with his Royal Guard's Shield

"I recognize that voice" Ganondorf spoke "Yes, I can hear it to.... That must be the spirit of the Hylian Champion, the last hero! Oh his death was fun... After the Royal Massacre, I broke into his tomb, ripped apart his corpse's rotted flesh, him some proper armor, and fed it to the Bullbos"

"Well" the Hero's Spirit said "That explains why my spirit form is a skeleton covered in weeds with golden armor...."

"This guy?" Link held out his Bloodstained Champions Photo and pointed to the hero clothed in blue "This honorable guy? He was a proud knight that defended Hyrule! He was brave enough to wield the Master Sword, and your forces stole him from those four champiosn that were his best friends! Urbosa, Revali, Daruk, and Mipha will never see him again because of you!"

"I know" Ganondorf cackled "And soon they shall never see you again, or themselves!"

Ganondorf charged forward, and his Sword of the Six Sages clashed with Link's Royal Guard's Sword.

"I will win" Ganondorf said "Astor foresaw it. The futures he sees are never inaccurate"

"That is true" Astor whispered nearby, although he could not be heard by anyone 
"I foresee us winning, and then I foresee chaos until there is nothing but malice and darkness, and then after that I- I- I don't see anything else for some reason...." 

Astor used his weapon to fire balls of malice over at Urbosa, but she parried them away with her Daybreaker shield.

"You will die!" Ganondorf's blade was overtaking Link's

"No" Link replied "The only one dying today will be- will be-"

"What's wrong boy?" Ganondorf "To afraid, even thought the Triforce of Courage lies within you? The original Ganon made the mistake of splitting the Triforce, a mistake I intend to fix! I will kill you and the princess and gain the other two pieces of the Triforce, then I will unstoppable! To be honest, I am so powerful that I don't really even need the Triforce!"

Link's blade overtook Ganondorf's, and Link attempting to strike Ganondorf's armored body with his sword, but failed

"Everything in the world should be MINE!" Ganondorf snarled "From the Divine Beasts, to the castle of Argia, to the shores of Faron, to the seas of Termina, to the mountains of Lorule, to the Dark World!"

"The Dark World?" Link asked 

"Yes" Ganondorf replied "The original Ganon's greatest accomplishment.... After he took the Triforce and it split, the mythical Sacred Realm meant to store the Triforce was corrupted into a parallel Hyrule of pure evil, and the place where most of Hyrule's monsters come from... Soon you won't even be able to tell the difference between the Dark World and the Light World!"

Ganondorf charged in for another strike, and his and Link's swords clashed once again.

But this time, Link felt the strength of the Hero's Spirit within him, although not any sign of courgae.

Link's strength caused his grip on the Royal Guard's Sword to tighten, and it completely overpowered Ganondorf's Sword of the Six Sages, causing it to shatter.

"I don't need a puny sword to defeat you pathetic primitive lowlife weakling!" Ganondorf growled "I don't even need my Dark Trident to fight you! I can just do..... THIS!"

Ganondorf's hands reached out for Link, and suddenly purple lightning of pure evil and malice was sent toward Link, and Link knew it was all over.

He began radiating with electricity, screaming for dear life, and rolling around in agony as Ganondorf cackled evilly and

"Little guy!" Daruk called out

"Link!" Ilia called out

But Link couldn't even hear them, he was just trying to survive, and he couldn't bear the pain.

Mipha and Sidon reached out to help Link, but they were pushed away by a group of Bulblins that wanted a fight.

"LINK!" the voice of the Hero's Spirit echoed

"....will soon be dead" Ganondorf said "I was just finishing your sentence for you, Link will soon be dead"

The lightning died out, and Ganondorf prepared to strike with some more.