EPILOGUE

Dean hated he had to leave Baby god knows where in the parking lot, rent a car with an automatic transmission and a button instead of a key in an ignition. The only upside to this was an air conditioning. The scorching sun made him sweat profoundly, no matter the designer clothes he was wearing to fit in, it didn't let his skin breathe.

He needed to fit in to get behind the gates of the Hollywood Hills. There was no other place where Crowley would put his most valuable crossroads demon.

It took him forever to find out where this entity was situated but it all made sense. California, LA, Hollywood... There was no place where humans needed that one special wish more and they were willing to sell their soul for it.

The queen of crossroads was hosting a pool party in her summer residence and Dean invited himself. He was making his way through the mansion without much ado, everyone was too immersed in themselves. So typical.

It didn't take much to find the queen resting under her sunshade. Her hair was dyed platinum blond and the blush on her cheek bones was fake.

All he had to do was get close enough and catch her eye. And so he did.

"Hey, Riley." Dean made it sound like an accusation. It was hard for him to admit, the hell broke her in ways it could've broken him just the same.

"I don't remember you being invited but be my guest. Winchester soul is always a special treat." She was not amused by his dexterity to get to her.

Dean was not in a mood to play her snobbish game. He indicated he was armed. There were more pressing matters at hand.

"What do you want?" Her face fell.

"Sammy's on a hunt and he hasn't called in a few days. And it's your fault."

"My oh my, Sammy in distress." Her voice sounded as if it flatlined. "What do I get out of this?"

"Your soul. He found a way how to save it."

"Lead the way."

☁︎

THE END

☁︎