Part 16

Well well well, we meet again ;)
Kidding, just wanted to say thank you for the votes and comments, it means a lot💜
Now let's get to the chapter mothertruckers.

It's been over a week now, Jungkook is still unconscious, worrying everyone even more. Poor Jimin, his heart ache so bad that he needed a treatment as well in the hospital.

The heartbroken boy refused leaving his lover's side, he collapsed a few times and right now he has an IV attached to his arm.
He tried to protest but they said that they wouldn't let him see his little bunny if he refuses.

He also lost some weight, the boys had to force him to change his cloths since he didn't want to leave Jungkook's side, just in case he wakes up.

This past week was so awful, Taehyung had to watch his best friend in a coma and his new friend slowly fading away.
No matter what Jimin thought about him after that day, it was a horrible sight to see him in such a state, the little mafia head took a special spot in Taehyung's heart.

Both boys stayed in the hospital room, Jimin fell asleep on a chair next to the bed while holding his lover's hand, and Taehyung quietly prayed that both of them will be okay.

And what do you know? I guess his prayers were heard, because the next thing he knows, a grunt was heard.

Jungkook finally woke up.

Tears were already streaming down his face as he took the younger's hand in his and helped him sit up carefully, all he could think of was how Jimin is going to have a heart attack.
"Hey Kook, how are you feeling?" the confused boy scrunched his nose and tried to get used to the annoying, blinding light.

"What happened?"

"Someone shot you, don't you remember? Your family's mafia raided the mention and they shot you while trying to get to Jimin." A few minutes goes by until the realization finally hits the boy, that's when he starts to panic, still not noticing the sleeping boy on his other side.

"Where is Jimin? Is he okay? Tae, please tell me he's okay. I swear I'm going to kill every person on that fucking mafia-" he's interrupted by the door, just as his father came in.

To say that he was mad was an understatement, he was furious, on the verge of going on a killing spree. Jungkook was about to yell when his friend put a hand over his mouth while pointing at Jimin.
The young boy looked like he is about to cry, seeing his angel like that, with needles in his arms, looking so pale and thin.

"What happened to him?" his voice broke mid-sentence as he caressed Jimin's cheek gently. "Ever since they brought you here, he refused to do anything, he didn't eat, drink or sleep. He cried so much, he was dehydrated and passed out a few times...they had to attach an IV and gave him some sleeping pills to help him."

For a minute the young boy looked so confused, it was a known fact that they shared feelings, but Jimin was never all the way in it, because he didn't know who Jungkook really was.
Luckily, Taehyung could read him like an open book, so he answered the unspoken question, "He knows who you are. The minute that your father ran to you after you got shot...he just knew."

A small squeeze on his hand turned his attention to his baby next to him who finally woke up, it was the cutest thing, even still in a sleepy state, the first thing Jimin did was to kiss Jungkook's hand and caressing it before opening his eyes.

"Tae, what time is it?"

But it wasn't the brunette who answered.

"10:15am"

A small giggle escaped his full lips as he placed his head on the bed, right next to their hands, "Shit Tae, what's with the deep ass voice?" everyone in the room had a smile on their faces, he was just too cute and oblivious.