Angel

ABHISHEK P.O.V

I went inside the night club with Rahul .
Rahul : hey buddy I am going to take a drink do you want one

I just nodded my head. night clubs i hate it music so loud it will make me deaf .... these little shits grinding on one another....

but its good  to feel heaven in this hell..... girls are never my type the fakest creature that the almighty god has made.. but when i saw her 

She was wearing a short dress her hair were straight she was showing her back to me so I was not able to see her face when she turned her face I was just lost in her beauty she was beautiful cute red cheeks a perfect nose and her lips ahhh she was making me lose my self and eat her lips but what I like the most was her eyes her eyes shows innocence and a bit uncomfortablness she was just breathtaking beautiful and in this dress God damn she is hot. I was staring at her but my phone rang it was important so I picked it up but when I came back she was no where to see so i thought to go outside and take fresh air.  I was walking but then someone bumped into me I grabbed who ever it was by waist I was going to leave but when I saw those cute cheeks kissable lips long straight hair I made my grip strong. Her eyes were closed tightly but when she opened it slowly I was lost in her eyes most beautiful brown eyes I ever saw.

Abhi: are you ok!

Natasha: No-no I am not ok

Abhi: what happen?saw your toyboy fucking a bimbo( I Don't want to say that but I said I want to know if she had one)

Natasha: kya hua?? ye pucho kya nhi hua.. mai udd rhi hu mai chaali chaali mujh jaanaa kis gaali mai chaali ek min mai nhi chaali tumne kya khaya mera toyboy yaaha pr zindagi mai ek boy nhi h baat krte ho toy boy kei haayeee bhagwan utha lei baba....

I don't know why but listening her it made me peace that she don't have any boy friend but this angel don't look like a party girl. I was thinking that I forgot I was still grabbing her by waist.

An couple cross us and hit my arm and my balance tremble she fell on the ground while i was on top of her. She was soo soo close to me that I can smell her feel her and God her perfume was intoxicat. But she was drunk I don't have any problem with it but j didn't thought she would drink well leave I didn't thought I will find an angel In a night club.

Natasha : aahhh you are so heavy pity me and get up I will not able to handle you anymore u heavy pig...

Abhi: oh!  Sorry. but wait a min did you just called me heavy pig...

I get up and take my hand out to for her to grab but she smirked god knew why, she grabbed my hand and pulled me down I fell on grass and she started laughing, her laugh was melodious for my ears

Natasha: oh my God haahaaa haaa...

Abhi: what happen (I think she got to know me beside I am so famous that any one can know me just by one glance)

Natasha: look at this

She was giggling and looking real fairy

Natasha: this is beautiful

Abhi: yaa beautiful ( I said looking at her)

I was staring at her while she was adoring that creature but then tiny drops of rain fall I get up and ran under a tree because it started raining heavy but she was standing there enjoying rain drops on her face and she was wet completely I don't know why what is happening to me but I am feeling something an unknown feeling.  I started walking towards her but her friend I think, came and then took her towards a car and I was deep in my thoughts thinking about angel.
--------------------------

NATASHA P.O.V

I opened my eyes but close them because of so much sun light. my head was killing me. my head hurts like hell

Siya : oh you are finally awake

Natasha : yeah but I am not at my home where am I?? And this is not your house as well I know.

Siya : actually yes you are right this is not my home  we are at Siddharth home before you ask we are here because tomorrow night everyone drink a lot and Siddharth call his driver and his house was near so we all stayed here.

Natasha: but why my head is hurting a lot ?

Siya : because you too  drink tomorrow night and by the way congratulations your first hangover

Natasha: oh God how I drink alcohol and what about mom-dad they will be worried and now I am dead.

Siya: hey relax did you forget I take permission saying girl night. Now no more questions go and freshen up.

Natasha : OK

ABHISKEK P.O.V

I woke up and my head hurts not too much but it is hurting. When I remember tomorrow night I smiled thinking about the angel God how big fool I am I didn't asked her name but if ever I will meet her again I will make her mine. I don't know why but I need her. someone knocked my room door was I said come in.

Maid: good morning sir, sir your medicine and your food

Abhi : I nodded and said her to leave

Maid: sir shall i call the doctor? ( I don't know why they show stupid care for me I already said them not too I was going to shout but my  angel smile came in my mind)

I closed my eyes and said

Abhi: see you better leave I don't want to shout today.

She quickly went out and I went to bathroom take shower and get ready for office.

will see you soon Angel..

-----------------------

So hii guys finally they both meet. 
Did yoy like their first meet if yes so tell me in comment section. And sorry for any mistakes if you guys find.

One more thing guys if you have any complaint ,Any doubts ,or you found any grammatical mistakes so please tell me in polite way j will love to learn from you.