because I love you!!!!

This chapter is dedicated too Preetikadam05 thank u soo much dear for ur lot's of votes it really support me keep voting like you do.

Udas na hona hum aapke saath hai

Nazron sei dor par dil kei paas hai
Plakon ko band karke dil sei yaad karna
Aapko yaad aayega
Hum aapke liye humesha ek ehsaas hai ....

AUTHOR P.O.V

She went outside for fresh air cause she was feeling suffocated

But what she saw next crushed her heart in million piece's and her suffocation had no barriers what she saw made her blood boil she felt like to kill someone.

Monica and abhishek.........

Kissing each other like no tomorrow. She don't know why but her heart, her heart burnt she felt like to kill that monica.

She took long strides towards them wiping the tears that falled from her eyes today she need answer today she will kill this girl,
this kalli billi ,this Bitch
this monica - sanki sonica, monkey monica - donkey donica.

She pulled monica by her wrist away from abhishek fron so much force that her wrist got cracked and pushed her away from abhishek.

Abhishek was shocked what the hell Just happened but when he saw a very angry natasha and that bitch monica on ground holding her broken wrist he felt like to laugh but so much shocked that he can't form words.

Monica: you bitch how dare you too fuckin crack my wrist you don't have an fuckin idea what I can do to yo--

Monica was so much angry on natasha that she shouted on her but eehmm eehmm i think this was a wrong move a very deadly, dangerous voice made monica shut her mouth and guess what it was of our Natasha .

Nats: DON'T YOU EVER DARE TO OPEN THAT DIRTY MOUTH OF YOURS INFTONT OF ME. I AM WARNING YOU JUST RUN FROM HERE YOU NOTHING LIKE HUMAN BEING BUT USELESS TRASH ORELSE

Before she could complete her sentence Monica stood up and was going to slap Her but emmm eemm aaj bechari kaa din kharab hai.

Natasha took hold on her hand in her very tight grip her blood shot red eyes her pure red dress that she was wearing was now matching with her Deathly warning her innocent and bubbly aura was gone she was looking fire immortal fire that can burn you. And Abhishek really Want to get burned in this fire. Her words, her attitude and her aura was attracting him more he was getting attracted towards her by each and every passing min.

Monica: le.a.ve my han.d

Nats: i told you didn't I but you have to play smart.

She jerked her hand away and monica Just ran away.

Natasha closed her eyes cooling down her anger she don't want to break abhishek perfect jaw.

Without turning and facing Abhishek she asked the question she wants to know

WHY???

NATS: WHY DID YOU DO THIS??

Abhi: what are you saying I don't understand. He said blankly.

It broked Natasha calm self broked she thought she will not cry but he make her cry again. She turned and faced him his face was blank avoid of any emotion.

Nats: How could you. How could you abhi how could you do that to me.
She cried helplessly that how can he kissed that monica she knows that he loves her that monica but what was the need to kiss her.