Dulhan hum lei jayenge

This chapter is dedicated too LIGHTYAGAMI2012 thank you soo much dude for your lot's of votes and support keep voting like you do.

*************

Kuch nhi chaiye tumhari
Ek muskan hei kaafi hai,
Tum dil mein baasei rahoo
Yeah arman hei kaafi hai,
Hum yeah nhi khete
Humare paas a jao
Baas humein yaad rakhna
Yeah ehsaas hei kaafi hai

This poetry dedicated to a friend who wants to forget me.

*************
Author point of view

Everyone were busy in doing preparation. Today is Natasha haldi and mehndi and tomorrow is the big day of her life tomorrow is her wedding with Siddharth.

Natasha was lost. Lost in her own world so many things are going on and she don't know what to do. Wearing her haldi gown she is looking breathtaking beautiful with her  hair that were pinned perfectly and her floweral jewellery.

 Wearing her haldi gown she is looking breathtaking beautiful with her  hair that were pinned perfectly and her floweral jewellery

Natasha haldi look 👆

On the other hand abhishek is prepared. He is planning something. Something that will not only change his life but he will get her love too He need her by hook or crook.

Natasha room ------

Looking outside of her open window lost in her thoughts that she didn't noticed someone coming inside her room. 

Abhishek really wants to meet her too tell her that he loves her and this time he will tell her that he loves her soooo much.

Abhi went inside her room to talk to her and tell her that he loves her soo much.

Abhi: natashaa... He called her name so softly

She turned and her faced show so many emotions hurt, angry,  sad,  broken and something else too that is love. Love for abhishek.

Nats: Tum yaha kya kar rahe hoo?? ( what are you doing here)

Abhi: I came Here to see you my sweet heart.
Abhishek said very softly and lovingly to her. But the rejection that he gave her made her angry and she said

Nats: I am not yours sweet heart go to her your monica and let me be happy today is my haldi.

She said angrily and a bit jealoused too

Abhi: Ohh really and what if I will not let this haldi done.

Nats: How??

He moved further and she automatically took steps backward now she was caged in his arms.