MY DATE

Natasha p.o.v

We are here for This ribbon cutting celebration and believe me I am soo bored and tired and beside that Look people are giving i am feeling so uncomfortable

Mr kapoor : we are really happy that You came mr Khurrana and You too young lady. I would really like if You Both Will Come in my 54 anniversary celebrations please Both of you have To come.

Abhi : of Course we will come.

Yaar meri Toh kismat kharab hai pehle sei Mein Itni thaki thi aur abb pta nhi kha jana hai yeah pagal mujhe Pehle nhi bta skta tha kei hum koi anniversary celebrations kai liye jange mere paas Koi dress Bhi nhi hai.

I was going to make an excuse but siddharth Came.

Sid: hey natasha are You coming in my parents anniversary celebration ??

I look at abhishek and he was already looking at me I don't know Why These days I am getting attracted to him Like a moth to flame but I better make distance or else in the End i Will be Heart broken i know That. I was deeply staring at abhi but sidd Voice broke our eye contact.

Sid: are you coming or not.

Nats: do I have a choice I am coming.

Sidd: GREAT so Come With me as my date. I tilted my head and raised my brow showing i didn't understand.

Arre baba Itna cute chera banne kei zarurat nahi hai or else I will kiss You really hard and Then it will not my mistake.

Hainnnn!!

Sid: you are such a kid natasha.

Nats: no I'm not everyone Give me so weird names.

Sid: not our fault u are so cute and in same time so sexy i can't wait to See You in today Party please come as my date.

I was going to reply Him back but abhishek Speak i totaly forget he was their standing beside me.

Abhi: oh siddharth Much to your bad luck but This Cute and sexy lady is mine Only mine .

My heart skipped a beat when he said I am hiss only his stop it natasha this is wrong I scolded myself.

Sid : what do you mean by natasha is your she is not your wife or nor your girlfriend.

Abhi: i know that but for today she is mine date so you better back of i don't Like Sharing my things or my Girl i don't like sharing.

Sidd: ohh really we will see in tonight party who's natasha is your or mine

Abhi : we will see that.

We came out and sat In abhi car. I turned towards him and said

Nats: mr Khurrana i can't go with you as your date I said last part as whisper

Abhi: oh really is it or you want to go with siddharth your so called friend.

Nats: no it's not like that it just that I don't have any particular dress to wear as I didn't knew we will going In such celebration too.

Abhi: so basically You want a dress don't worry about it I have already book a dress for you.

Nats: thanks but it was not needed.

Abhi : it was needed after all you are going to become mine.

Nats: what ?

Abhi: mine date for today.

Natasha : okk

Natasha p.o.v

I opened my Hotel room door opened lights and I went towards bed there was a beautiful dress with a note wear this tonight. Who would put this dress i think abhishek did after all he was going to buy me one. I took relaxing shower and took a nap.

************Time skip ************

We will leaving at 8:00 and it's 7:30 god I slept a lot I decided to get ready
I did my make up first and then I did my hair. I still had 10 mins left I decided to change in that dress. I wear it but god this zippp it's too difficult. My door opened and u quickly turned hands on my zip that dress don't slip I saw abhishek he was looking handsome like always well did I ever mentioned how handsome he is well yes I think so many times.

Alisha dress and accessories 👆

Abhi: so are you ready we have to go.

Nats: actually I am ready but can I get 2 min.

Abhi: no more mins we are already running late.

Nats: but wohh..

Abhi: kya woh woh laga rakha hai bolo na sahi sei

Nats: my dress zip is not working.

Abhi: oh pehle nhi bta sakti thi. Come let me help You.

Nats: ookk i turned showing my backless back to him... But close your eye's.

Abhi: natasha stop behaving like a kid how will I able to zip your dress then.

Nats: OK Then I shut my eye's and said OK but look at mirror.

ABHISHEK P.O.V

I entered in her room and my breath got hitched looking at angel standing infront me she have the power to take my breaths away. She was looking breathtaking like always did I ever mentioned how beautiful natasha is?

She turned and show me her back to do her zip i put all her hair on one shoulder and it was backless dress. WHAT THE HELL. why she is wearing a backless dress where is the dress i chose for her I Think she bought for her self. well she is looking good in this too

Her milky skin tiny figure oh my god I have to control myself. I took zip pull it up her skin came contact in my fingers and her skin was soft soo soft as I thought. I was done and then I looked infront of mirror in our reflection the First Thought or word came perfect couple.

Abhi: i am done. I said near her ears.

She turned to me and mumbled a small thank You.

We left from hotel and went inside in my car. We soon reached i came outside opened door for natasha. We both went inside together. Media was present there she tightly held my hand ignoring media totally and there was mr kapoor. We both greeted mr and Mrs kapoor. On Other side I saw siddharth was staring at natasha i held natasha by waist tightly. She looked at me but I gave her a small smile.

******************
Sneak peak in next chapter

Natasha i really really like you the day the moment I saw you i fell for you. But I thought it will be just a simple crush and soon it would over that's why i dated so many girls. I had so many one night stand but still I can't forgot You. Day by day I fall for you harder and now I am deeply madly crazily in love with you. So miss natasha will you Marry me.

I love you Natasha i love you. And now I want to make you mine in every way.

******************************
So hello beautiful readers so how was the chapter and who do you think have confess his feelings for natasha any guesses if yes so comment and tell me...

Have any one propose you tell me ur story guys??

Vote and comment love you guys.