THE GAME STARTS NOW

Yaad 😊nahi karoge
toh 😜satungi
Ruthoge ☹️toh manaungi🙃
Rooge😭 toh hasaungi🤭
Mohabbat 😍hun aapki
Koi saya👥 nhi
Joh andhere mein saath chodh jaungi 😘😘

***************
Natasha p.o.v

I opned the gate and there he was I love and hate the most love as a brother as a such good friend a gentleman and hate for the night that horrible night. There he was standing

Siddharth

I was standing there like a staue i want to scream at him hit him I want to kill him but I can't move.. i am not able to speak a single word.
I am just standing their what else he need from me now us he not over hurting me is that was not enough.

Sid: natas-ha i- i

His words made me slap him so hard and that I do I slapped him so hard in his left cheek.

Nats: tumhe aab kyaa chaiye kyaa chaiye tumhe??
(what do you want now??)

Before he could reply he was pushed by abhishek.

Abhishek: how dare you to show dirty face again get lost or else I will kill you. are you deaf of some thing like that I said GET LOST

sid: i am not here to talk to you I am here to apologize nata-

Before he could speak he was punched hard on his nose that It started bleeding.

Abhi: no more words no more fucking words for your fuckin mouth what do you think haa he kneel down grabbed him by coller and then said that you can sexually harasse her and then come here for your fuckin apologize.

He again punch him he kicked him in his stomach.

Abhi: do you know what she gone through from your act. I don't understand don't you understand single NOO if she don't wants to marry you if she don't want to see your ridiculous face can't you get out from her life.

Sid: i-i am sorry natasha please give me a chance to explain I'm really sorry.

I don't know what to do siddharth is bleeding so much but he is still apologizing for his act. But can I let it go what he did to me. NOO

nats: how how dare you even think I will except your apologize and forget that nothing happened. Why are you even here standing infront a whore like me that what you said na a whore then why in the world you are apologizinggg why siddharth whyy you did that to me why??
I grab his coller and asked him why non stop tears were following but I don't care I just need to know whyy he did to me.

Sid: natasha nats i am sorry I am really sorry nats u really really don't know why I was not able to control myself but natasha please give me a chance natasha. Please natasha i need a chance to make everything right. I know I messed up but I promise that I can make it right.

Abhi: you f****** b****** how dare you how dare you even think she will give you a second chance. Get lost ur you don't want to die.

Sid: if you want so kill me kill me natasha kill me atleast i will die from your hands. He said while some tears sliding from his eye too.

Nats: whyy me siddharth whyy me why you did that to me you know for a women her self respect is everything for her and you tried you tried too...

I cried i cried my heart out why god why did he did that everything was all fine he was my best friend I started trusting him but what he did he broked he broke my heart.