Romance!!!!

Above song is actually the best song I have ever heard I really loved it lyrics a special thanks to a special Friend who told me about this song.
***************

Dhaaga rishton kaa itana bhi kacha nhi hota
Dil Todna kisi kaa kabhi
aacha nhi hota
Dil kei awaaz hota hai pyaar
Kon kheta hai.....
Kabhi ek tarfa pyaar saccha nhi hota

~believe it or not but one sided love is actually true.

***************

NATASHA P.O.V

Huge!!!!!!

The only word can define that I got to describe his room no no actually our bedroom. Decorated with rose petals, candles were light up. A king size bed with a heart in centre made of rose Petals.

Nats: it's the moment I always dreamt of. My wedding night but but am I ready for it?? NOO NOO I am not

What will happen now will Abhishek force him noo noo he will not do that will he.

Haayee devi maiyan please help me what should I do.

Abhi: this is our bedroom.

Abhishek sudden voice maked me jump on my place and Came out of my world of thoughts.

Abhi: sooo now

Nats: soo now??

Abhi: ummm you change in washroom I will change here in some comfortable clothes is it ohk with you ??

Ohk ??no no this is perfect for me!!! I thought.

Nats: hmm I Will just change.

I went inside the washroom and again it was huge. Their was a closet and a big mirror. Ohhh i should better change rather than staring at this huge washroom.

I started stripping my dress and then took a warm shower and then applied I think Abhishek body wash and then wrapped a towel around my body.

Nats: ohh no my suitcase have not arrived yet what should I wear now?

I opened the closest and found white shirts , formal suits of Abhishek. I took a shirt and one of the shortest trouser of him and wore them.

The shirt was way tooo big for me it was again and again slipping from her shoulder and the trouser was soo lose and It was again and again getting losed.

I opened the door and first thing I saw was Abhishek intense gaze on me.

Am I looking bad???

ABHISHEK P.O.V

I changed into my shirt and trousers. And waited for Natasha too come out.

Door clicking sound came and their comes my beauty.

Wait !! Wait!! Wait!!.

Is she wearing my shirt oh my God she is looking soo hot in it I just can't take my eyes off her. Is she trying to seduce me or something like that