Siddharth heart break

To be continued

Natasha p.o.v

I was totally in shocked I mean in firstly Siddharth confess his feelings but I never loved him. He is only my friend and nothing more than it and then he is asking me to marry him. No no I can't do it I will only marry that guy who my parents will decide.

Sid: speak something natasha. Do you also love me as I do! Will you marry me!

Nats: no I can't marry you.

Sid: WHY!

Nats: sidd try to understand me I I can't marry you because I don't love you.

Sid: what what are you saying nats, I know you love me right! I know it damn it but you are just scared to tell I know Natasha you too love me and we will leave happily after our mar-

Nats: SHUT UP JUST SHUT UP I DON'T LOVE YOU THAT'S IT! AND YOU CAN'T FORCE ME TOO MARRY YOU.

Sid : you don't love me haan! So who do you love tell me- tell me who do you love. One sec do you you love that fuckin boss of yours oh my how cheap you are Natasha how can-

What he is saying is he out of his mind he is pointing a my character and Its enough I slapped him I slapped him so hard.

Nats: mind your business Siddharth you don't have any right to point at my character.

Sid: you slapped me. You fuckin slapped me how dare you hann! I was being sweet with you but no you dare to fuckin slap me SIDDHARTH KAPOOR now I will show you what happens when people dis respect me.

Nats: what ar-r-e yo-u sp-ee-aking sidd-harth.

He took one step further and my feets automatically started moving backwards.

Sidd: What happened sweetheart why are you scared I am just going to make you mine.

Nats: Ple-ase s-idd-har-th do-n't do th-is. W-hat I e-ver di-d to you

Sid: Fuck!! you are asking what you did to me. You made me feel, you made me fall for you, you made me crazy over you , your touch make my heart race, and you also make me jealous by kissing that b***** why were you not pleading him well you were the one to kiss him. That jealousy made me who I am right now. Your lover boy.

Nats: you have lost your mind! you are a beast a devil a-

Sid: YES I AM A DEVIL A BEAST AND I WILL MAKE YOU MINE NO MATTER WHAT.

he held my both hands and put it in his one hand his second hand tore my dress shoulder and kissed it he kissed my neck and did same with it second one I shouted I wiggled but he was too stronger than me.

Nats: Sidd-ha-rth - pl-ease let me go I promise I will never show you my face ever please don't do this please sid.

I was crying praying to god to help me but I think today god Is also not in my side.

Suddenly Some one grabbed siddharth from back and beat him black and blue i was not able to take it more I fall on my knees and last thing I saw was abhishek.

Abhishek p.o.v

Natasha run so fast and in so much hurry i thought to follow her as she don't know where we are. I ran behind her but she was nowhere to seen i asked some guest and one of them said that she was with a guy and that guy took her their. I went there where that guy informed me and got my life biggest shocked. I saw siddharth on his knees proposing Natasha. Bloody basterd how dare he. I was sure he is going to do something but I never thought this fast I will kill him.i was not able to hear them because I was far But next moment what that son of a bitch did I never imagined. He tried too force him on my innocent angel. I runned towards them and beat him black and blue i was going to kill him but suddenly natasha fall and I left him and run towards my angel. I quickly took her in my arms and sprinkled some water on her face she opened her eyes and then she hugged me tightly i hugged her back and then she start crying so soo loudly i was feeling some one crushed my heart her every tears made me guilty that I was not in time I I.

Nats: a-a-bhi he tried tooo. Then again ahe cried.

I took my blazer and wrap around her shoulder. I carry her in bridal style and settled her in car seat.

She was continuously crying but After sometimes she slept. She kept mumbling some words we reach our hotel i opened my room laid her on my bed and took out her sandles i was going to call a maid to change her clothes but she suddenly opened her eyes While screaming no-no.

I walk towards her and she hugged me soo tightly and again started crying.

Nats: whyyy why me why me what I did that I got this punishment he would he would

Abhi: shhh shh everything is okay calm down calm down

Nats: no nothing is okay.

Abhi: Natasha don't cry it was not your fault please stop crying I can't see you crying.

She stopped after few min and I said her to Change in something comfortable.

I went to her room and took some clothes I entered in my room and gave her clothes. She went inside bath room and around 20 min she camed back. She looked at me for good 2 mins and then her eyelid were wobbling.

Nahi nahi fir sei nhi please fir sei behoosh mat hona please mat hona aur wahi hua fir sai behoosh hogayi.(no no plz no don't faint again no no damn it that happened she again fainted.)

I went towards her touched her but god her body was so hot aaree nhi nhi woh nhi i know she iss too hot paar iss baar iski body bahut garam thi.(no no not that way I know she is hot but this time her body temperature is hot)

Aab mein kyaa karu.

********************
Sneak peak in next chapter

Aare chalo gol gappe khate hai tumhe bahut pasand hai na.

Nahi nahi humein nhi khanae aap khaiye.

Thik toh kisi ride par chalna chahogi.

Nahi

Ek min yeah kyaa laga rakha hai haar baat paar naa- naa kare jaa rahi hoo aaree itna baahoo toh mein bhi nhi khata chup chap chalo.

Par mujh nhi jaana

Acha thik hai toh mein tumhe ek kamjoor ladki smjh leta hoon jisni ek incident kei baad apni life koo enjoy karna band kar diya.

Vase agar tumhe height sei dar lagta hai tohh woh batt alag hai

Kyaa tum mujhe daarpook khena chate hoo?🤨

Nahi chalo chodo mein roller coaster mein jaa raha hun tum woh bacho wali ride

Chalo mere saath aaj pta chalega natasha kyaa cheez hai.

********************

Hii beautiful readers today's update next update can be late so sorry for that.

Stay safe stay healthy and keep smiling.

Jaise mein hamesha faltu mein hasti rehti hoon.😁😁😁