Mrs khurrana

Palkon mein aasu
Aur dil mein dard roya
Hasne walo kya pata
Rone wala kis qadar roya
Meri tanhai ka alam
Wohi jaan skta hai
Jisnei zindagi mein
Kisi ko paane sei phele khoya

dedicated too a special friend

Author p.o.v

She closed her eyes a single long tear escaped from her beautiful eyes. this is the end of their love story a story that never had love in it. Now she will be finally MRS NATASHA SIDDHARTH KAPOOR.

He never came he promised that he will not let's this marriage happen but it all was lie.

He never cared about her he again rejected her but now she have him his lawfully husband Siddharth.

Nats: shayad aab hum dono kei khaani khatam ABHISHEK aaj firsei tum nhi aaye tum Ek sache aashiq nhi thee paar mein aab sirf Siddharth Kei hoo I will never think about you.

Looking at the immortal fire she bowed to herself that she will be loyal to his husband now. No matter whatever happens she will be always with him.

She closed her eyes and whisperd quietly.

Nats: you're a liar MR KHURRANA YOU'RE A LIAR...

Hello my newly wedded wifey welcome in your pagal aashiq world who love you madly, crazily and endlessly.

Natasha looked up. Is she hallucinating things now or he is here besides her..

Nats: how is this possible??

Abhi: everything is possible in this game of love.

Natasha opened her eyes and saw she was in her room. It was a DREAM. She looked at her table watch and saw it is early in the morning.

Nats: subha kaa saapna Mummy kheti hai subha kei sapne saach hote hai toh kyaa yeah bhi.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

It's the day of natasha wedding everything is done. The wedding hall is looking so beautiful with red flowers. A huge board in which NATASHA WEDS SIDDHARTH was boldly written.

Natasha was getting ready in her bride room. Lost in her own world. Today it's a big day of her life. Today is the day of her life that every girl dream of it her wedding. She should be happy but is she happy?? The answer will be NOO.

Siya: you are the most beautiful bride i have ever saw.

Siya complemented her and True to her word's Natasha was looking breath taking in her Bridal look.