DO I LOVE HIM??

smile is mine
But reason is you
Life is mine
But fun is you
Sorrow is mine
But relief is you
Love is mine
but destination is you
You are insparable for me
that's why I love you💕

***************************

Abhishek p.o.v

It was soo much fun Natasha and me it was just fabulous to have a tour of mumbai specially with natasha. I did this too enlighten her mood i know what the bloody crap that basterd Siddharth did is just disgusting i just want to kill him. But I think he don't deserve to die this soon he should burn in hell he should get the worse death that ever a human saw. Just thinking about it make me kill him but I have to make my angel comfortable i don't want my angel to be all silent i don't like when she is silent i like when she speaks when she got angry when she flip her hair. I like everything about her and honestly I am having some faith on god that he provide me beautiful angel all because of that god I got a chance to have Natasha. Today when we went in temple the way she pray and the way she sang the aarti (prayer) it was so melodious.

Abhi : haaye meri jaan Natasha... kyaa kar diya hai tumne. Dekho tumne kyaa bnaa diya mujhe tumhara aashiq baan gya hun mein aab mein jionga toh apni aashiqi kei liye aur marunga toh apni aashiqi kei liye. (oh my love of life natasha. What have you done to me. See what have you made me..... I have became your lover now I will die in love and live in love.)

I changed in my clothes and I was going to go on my bed but I heard scream Natasha scream. God what happened now.

I went in her room open it with a master key and their she was in all sweat and screaming is she sawing a dream?? I went towards her and suddenly she opened her eyes she looked all around and then quickly hugged me and started crying.

Haii bhagwan Natasha koo kyaa hogya hai yeah itna roo kyun rahi hai mein iske aaso bardash nhi kar skta jaab woh rooti hai mujhe dard hota hai. (ohh god what is happening to Natasha why she is crying to much I can't handle her tears when she cries my heart too cry)

 (ohh god what is happening to Natasha why she is crying to much I can't handle her tears when she cries my heart too cry)

Nats: mein - mein.. bah-ut b-uri h-un
...... ye-ah sa-ab me-re waa-jah sei huaa...... mei-n me-in kabhi achi b-aan hei n-hi saki...i am a character less and she again cried .(i am I am bad this is all my fault I i never was able to be good)

Abhi: kisne khaa yeah tumse tumh bahut achi hoo natasha tum meri saab kuch ho apne baare mein please aisa kuch mat bolo.(who said you that you are too good you are my everything you can't speak rubbish about your self)

Nats: agar agar tum uss vakat nhi aate toh mein toh mein kyaa krti(if you if you would not come on time what would I do) i am weak he said I am I am character less he point at my character and I thought he was a very good men and see what he did to mee.