Family time

Quick recap
Natasha: abhishek uttho tumhara weight bahut zyada hai kya khate ho itna I am dieing.(stand up your weight is too much what do you eat that much I am dieing)

**************

ABHISHEK P.O.V

We both discuss about some important work and then I signed some papers. Time to time when I get chanches during her work I steal some glances of her.

When she become confused, when she scratch her head or hitting her head with file lightly, when her hair strands fall on her face and she keep playing with them she is so beautiful.

We were not only working we both laugh at silly mistakes of us or when Natasha crack jock well they are not at all funny but seeing her laughing I too laugh.

Finally we both were done with our work and when I see the clock it was time to go home. Well when I am with Natasha how do time ride so fast.it was raining outside so I offer her that I can leave her home as it was quiet dark and almost everyone were left.

But Natasha being Natasha she denied. But I am her boss so at the end here we are inside my car. Natasha is enjoying rain droplet's when it fall on window.

Natasha: rain is beautiful na! I really love rain. And specially when I got some tea and pakoore.

Abhi: I know you like rain. I said when much to luck in radio song was playing. Baarish of half girlfriend.

Abhi : well Natasha you-know-what you can call me abhishek when we are not at work.

Natasha : okkk it's totally fine with me.

We were enjoying each other company but suddenly car stopped in middle on our way to Natasha home I started again and again but it didn't start.

N: kya hua gaadi kyun roke dei (what happened why did you stop the car.)

A: actually car is not working.

N: try to restart it---

she was speaking but stop when she heard big sound of thunder she quickly hold my hand and when again it sound she quickly hug me. Haaye kitni pyari hai bighi bili (ohh how cute she is scared cat)

N: I am not a scared cat and by the way all fault is your.

A: oh hello madam meri glti kase ...hogi mene kaha tha gaddi koo khrab hone kei liye.(how is it my fault and I didn't said to car to not work I am trying.)

N: oh really sach toh yeah hai Tum aur tumhari gaadi dono khttara hai. aab iss becahari ladki ka kya hoga mein bechari nari, bhukh kei mari itne barish mein woh bhi itne andheri raat ko kasei ghar akle jaungi. Saab tumhari glti haii.

You and your car both are too bad. Now what will happen of this poor girl ohh poor women starving for food what will I do in this rain and specially in such a dark night. How will i go home alone. This is all your fault.

She said full dramatically what a dramebaaz she is.

Abhi: oh hello tum bechari nari kabse hogayi! Bechara toh mein ho ( from when did you became poor women! When I am the Poor men.