Jealousy!!

This chapter is dedicated too AadhyaShukla thank you so much for your love and support keep voting.

****************

Aaj Kuchh zindagi mein kami hai tere bagair.
Na rang hai na roshni hai
tere begair
Waqt chal raha hai
Apni hei raftar sei
Bas tham gayi hai
Dhadkan tere begair.

~ABHISHEK

*************

AUTHOR P.O.V

Natasha was standing close to her window looking outside at how peaceful and heart warming their garden is but inside her heart their was a disaster going on. She had decided that she will marry Siddharth but still she will confess her love towards abhishek.
Because she don't want to live in her what if World.

What if abhishek don't love her
What is abhishek will break their friendship
What if abhishek will never look at her the way he look
What if he loves Monica
What if he don't loves monica.

Their are lots of what if and she will clear each of them she will confess her love towards abhishek.

Nats: kaal mein saab kuch clear kar dungi apni feeling apna saab kuch kyunki agar mujhe Siddharth kei saath move on krna hai toh I have to forget him.

She spoke to her self promising herself that she will confess it.

Sid: what will u going too confess sweetheart ??

Because of the sudden voice of Siddharth maked Natasha jumped on her place and she lost her balance she was going to fall but Siddharth caught her hand and pull her close towards him that she landed on his chest.

Her cheek redden eyes closed her hair that were tired in a messy bun was now opened and were falling all over her face.

Sid move her chin up with her fingers

Sid: open your eyes sweetheart see I am here.

She opened her eyes and saw his handsome face they both were so close to each other that if Nat or sid will do any move their lips will touch

Nats: si--ddharth koi aa jaeyga humein chodiye.

Sid: aane doh humein fark nhi pdta. Now tell me what were you going to confess.

She was going to speak when they heard some voice coming from outside. Natasha suddenly pushed her self away from him and faced towards window again thinking about how can she do this.

Sid: what happened.

Nat: I I I am going to tell abhishek that that.

Sid: that you love him.

Natasha only nodded in reply. Taking a deep breath Siddharth calm his nerves.

Sid: baby what do you think he will say he loves you too Noo baby he love Monica.

Nats: and what if he don't love Monica but Monica loves him and he loves me.

Sid: what iff Okh as you wish but lemme tell you one thing that day tomorrow is our engagement and then haldi and may be in this week onwards our wedding.

Nats: hmm but what if abhi loves me too so will you not marry me.

Sid: yes I will not marry you then when he will say he loves you only if he says or else I am going to get married with this angel.