THE MASTER MIND

This chapter is dedicated to Damon_loves_Me thank u so much for ur votes dear keep voting and supporting me it makes me write more.

*****************

You are my baby
My headache
My love
My smile
My frown
My wrong my right
My pain
My happiness
My everything
You are just mine

~ MAYANK

*****************
Natasha P.O.V

3 months it been Whole three month Since siya and mayank got happily married and siya pregnancy is going good bhai and siya have told mom and dad about this and they were soo happy after all they are going to make dadi and dada. And till its on me I am superb happy to become bua.  I don't know why but abhishek is behaving different these days he look always restless he look so tensed over something God knows what is that. Relations with siddharth is too good he is really the most funniest and caring person but somewhere still I felt scared I still can't erase that mempry but he is trying his best so I am also going to give him chance.

Aur jaha taak mere bhai kei baat hai uss bechare kei toh vaat laagi hai siya kei carvings nei usse pgl bna diya hai but uff that love in his eyes for her is really strong he truly loves her but uffo she is thinking somewhat different lets see

Siya: mayanka mein tumhe chocolate ice cream managyi thi tum vanila kyun laaye.

Mayank: paar baby tumne vanila hei manjwayi thi mujhe ache sei yaad hai.

Siya: nhi mene chocolate mangvai thi tum itni sei baat yaad nhi rakh skte thee natasha tum hei btao kaun sa flavour kha tha.

Natasha who was busy with her vanila ice cream Looked up at siya who was falring in anger as she didn't got her flavored ice cream and on the other hand his bro who was looking hell tired but still completing every demand of his beloved wife.

Nats: siya toh kasei kuch bhul skti hai ofcourse chocolate mangavi thi paar bhai vanilla lekar aa gaye. But the truth was different siya was craving for vanilla but now she wants chocolate and alas our mayank is getting pissed of now.

Siya: dekha dekha mene pehle hei khaa tha mene chocolate mangvai thi
Par tum vanilla laye you don't love me you forget my favourite flavours i hate you go away I don't want to see ur face.

Yeah loh fir sei suru hogya you don't love me wala drama now natasha is getting used of these things aab mayank ka rooz wala you are mine drama uff.

Mayank: what did you said you don't love me let see then how much you hate me.

Siya clearly now what is coming next she knows how much possessive mayank is still she have to do these mistakes now it will be time for punishment she is going to enjoy though but still. Siya was held in Bridal style and was going straight to their bedroom. Opening the door by his leg and closing them he whispered huskily in her ears.

Mayank: why you always forget sweetheart that you can't hate me you are mine and now it's time for the punishment i will make sure tonight you will remember who do you belong too.

Siya: mayank but we.

she was going to speak but his lips stopped her and then[eehmm i think i should stop for my innocent readers]

ABHISHEK P.O.V

3 Months whole fucking 3 months and I still don't know who is helping that asshole siddharth.
And why the hell she is back