GOL GAPPA COMPETITION

This chapter is dedicated to PriyaModak thank you so much for ur votes dear. Keep voting keep reading.

************

bewafa hai Duniya
Kisi ka aitbaar na karo
Haar pal dete hai dhokha
Kisi sei pyaar na karo.
Mit jao tanha ji kar
Par kisi kei saath
Ka intezaar na karo

~MONICA

*************
NATASHA P.O.V

Sitting on edge of my room open window i am deep in thoughts i don't know what is wrong and What is right siddharth is good but still I don't trust him from my whole heart on the other hand Abhishek i don't know what is happening to me when I am close or with him his words his way of speaking his fragrance do something to me and i am scared yes I am scared of this feeling because I know in the end it will hurt it will pain. That's why I am trying my best to not meet Abhishek and trying my best to ignore him.

My Heart says I am in love yes I am in love With Abhishek

But then my mind says this is not love and I don't want to ruin our good relation too. I don't know what to do.

Mom: listen to heart and do what it says

Startled with Sudden voice she jumped a bit she saw her mother at her door with a tray of cold coffee in it.

Nats:  wh-at -w-ha-t are you speaking mom what are you even taking about. 

Mom: beta listen to your heart it always tells the right and I know what are you thinking don't forget I am your mom.

Nats: mom you don't understand this this is like impossible

Mom: i understand natasha u totally understand that's why I am telling you to listen to your heart and you will not regret next trust me. And now don't think so much freshen up. 

Nats: why

Mayank: because abhishek is coming to take you with him.

U widened my eyes abhi is coming why?  He told me today is my Holiday so why so sudden.

Siya: take these and run he is down.

Nats: what he us down stairs i should my things fast then.

Mayank: aare itni jldi kya hai date par nhi jaa rahi hai toh.

Siya: hogyai teri bakwaas bahut kaam hai jadho marna hai mere pair bhi dabane hai abi jldi chalo.

Mayank: paar kal hei toh daabe thee tumhari pair.

Siya: kal bhi toh kiya tha na wohh taab toh yaad nhi aaya aab chup chap chalo

Natasha went downstairs opened her gate and their he was leaning on his red lamborghini looking handsome as always. Natasha was checking him out when Abhishek click his fingers infront of her eyes and she came out if her lalaallaa land.