Misaki's Property

(Next day at school)
(P.O.V of Kaya)

I am right now in the world's most disgusting place. I know you understand it is my SCHOOL. I hate school very much specially Science,Trigonometry,Math. I think I would fail again. As our teacher was teaching something (I don't know what) I was drawing a phoenix on my notebook and guess what.

Suddenly our teacher Mr.Evans caught me and then he started scolding me. My friends sighed but from the corner of my eyes I saw someone else was noticing me from the outside. As I paid attention, it was none other than my villainous brother. 'Oh, God!Now I am gone'

(P.O.V of Kai)

I never wanted to join school in Japan again as I almost completed my graduation in Russia. Still as I am going to stay a long time in Japan I joint school. It also gave me a special pleasure as without taking part in any useless conversation with teachers, I always secure my first place. I love the fire of jealousy on others eyes, some teachers gave me an offer to tuition junior student saying I am talented.
They surely don't know that whom they are offering it. I would have never given this offer a second thought if I didn't notice my own little sister being scolded for her lack of attention. 'This is a such a shame!' I know if try to talk to her,she will surely give me a 'I don't care'  face and change the topic.
So I went to the teacher. I asked,"You offered that I can tutor junior students." He replied,"Yeah! Surely you can. We have list of some students who genuinely need private care like,"I cut him saying,"May I take the tuition of Miss.Takahashi?" He nodded,"Sure! You can but I can't assure you she would really read cause many tutors gave negative reviews about her." 
I growled inside but shake my head in an approval way and he gave me an official card and the location of Takahashi Mansion.

As the class ended, I noticed Kaya was deliberately going home earlier avoiding my gaze. I smiled inwardly, 'Hide now all you want !'

(At Noon 2:00pm)
(Takahashi Mansion)
(P.O.V of Kaya)

It's pretty strange that my brother saw me when I was being scolded but still he did not tell me anything. Anyway after having my launch I was about to go out but in the hall way I watch someone sitting of sofa, that someone was none other than the Kai Hiwatari,asked me,"Where do you think you are going Miss.Takahashi?" Now I got it why Kai didn't say me anything. "Why are you." I was going to say but Liana cut me by her gaze,"Your teacher called me, he is your new tutor,"
A proud smirk came across my brother's face,"Then let's start" he said and I show him my reading room. I followed him in the room, highly disappointed, waited until he close the door. Then I said,"What is this brother? You have a tournament to attend. Don't you think you should be training and let me,.." I was stunned by a sudden sound that he made with a book on table. He said in his cold voice,"Yeah! Stop wasting time and it's Sir for you." 
Ohh god! I surely forgot what a pain in the ass my big brother was! Whatever'My brother can't be here for entire day, all I have to do it sitting here and passing some time and a silly smile came into my face.As if reading my thoughts, "If you are planning on staring at me whole time then continue it. You have earned yourself 4 hours." My brother informed with a sly smile. "Are you a mind reader?"I asked and he hit on my head with a book, he enjoyed teasing me like this even when I was a kid.
I asked again, rubbing my head,"What? Are you kidding me? You aren't serious about 4 hours,are you?" He smirked at this,"Dead serious." "You, you are such a villain!"I almost shouted. He hit me on my head again his time little angry. He growled,"Great, then it's 5 hours. No snacks,no breaks!" I flinched,"B-b-but," He cut me off saying,"Argue with me again, I will make it 6."
I ended up bringing my homework papers and doing almost one week's homework in one day. There was a huge number of yelling, growling at each other and glare competition between us. But I was happy  in the end discovering I am pretty good at studies not to mention that I didn't pay much attention earlier. And thank God brother let me go after  4 hours sparing me one hour.
"My head is spinning now,"I growled at him laying on my table, as he was watching me maintaining his as usual emotionless face though I guess he was satisfied by my progress.
"hnn,"he said and was going out of the room. But I pull the last corner of his scarf to stop him which was surely a very bad idea as he lost control and fall on the floor with a thud and gave me a murderous glare. "S-sorry! But how is this scarf so stable on your neck," I got my answers by myself as I tried to lift the scarf from his collar but I failed as it was filled with weight. I exclaimed, "Don't tell me those red arm guards are also," He cut me,"Filled with weights,I have to get used to this. Then I will increase it." Then he stand up and lfte the room. I sighed and muttered,"Brother, you are really training for being a bloody murderer I guess!" "I heard that!"He shouted from outside.
Then I got up and went near to my book self and suddenly a book on the higher selves with old coverage caught my attention. I have seen this book self for years but never paid attention at those book it seems like none have ever touched still those books are secured here for years. I brought the last book down and the thick dust on the book proved that those books were really old and completely unused. Then I noticed that that was a personal dairy belongs to someone I love more than anything.

**"This book is the Property of Misaki  Takahashi"**       

After watching that heading, I started questioning myself should I read it or not . I genuinely have not many memories of my mom because she died when I was a child in a car accident. That's what I was told for years but I still can't answer my nightmares where I watch my mom screaming in front of some black dressed assassins. Grandma said that's just a dream but today mom's dairy raising all the questions in my mind again. I can't stop myself. 

(Sometime later)
(P.O.V of None)

A girl of twelve years old was reading a dairy. Her teary eyes proved the pain of the writers. Then after reading the last page she collapsed in a sobbing heap.

Precap : What Kaya read in her mother's dairy! What happened to Mishaki!! How is Kaya alive?