Daring

A silver car drives his way for a long way. Kaya opened her  eyes, blinking sleep out of them. Kaya gaped at the wide and quite magnificent sight erected before her.

Behind a wide iron wrought gate more than seven feet high, was a huge structure done in a style similar to the Arabic designs She studied in her books. The walls were a light silver texture, probably done with slate blocks of stone. The tops of the structure were circular, a soft lavender tone hinted in the roof of the three story high palace. Trees could be seen, probably hiding a courtyard, fountains and other surprises.

"I suppose that means you like the palace. It's nothing like your palace in Japan," Johnny smirked proudly, seeing the reaction on the girl's face. Kaya turned his attention back on her cousin before rolling her eyes.

"It's really nice," She smiled. "I can't wait to see your so called alley inside the palace." Johnny continued to smirk at the her.
No sooner had the car parked, a butler following black and white dressing code came up and bowed politely.
"Master Johnny!" As he turned his eyes on Kaya. "My name is Kaya Takahashi." Kaya spoked saving him the question. "Welcome to our castle. Master Robert is in his study at this time. Please come inside." Johnny followed him proudly did Kaya.
...
.....
........
..........

Kaya was seating in the dining room for almost two hours now. She stood up as a gesture of respect, Johnny just smirked, "Look who decided to show up. Finished playing busy-self?" Completely ignoring the fact that he needed to introduce Kaya.
"As a matter of fact I was indeed busy not playing busy as you put it. And this lady would be" Robert Said, giving Kaya a judgemental look.

"She is my cousin. Kaya Takahashi."
Johnny said. Robert frowned slightly as if remembering something, "Are you by any chance related with The Owner of 'Takahashi Industry' Mrs. Saori Takahashi."  Kaya replied,"She is my grandmother."
Robert's eyes changed at the mention. He gave her a smile,"It's a nice to meet you young lady." Kaya bowed,"Likewise"
How much she wished to stop those courtly manners, but these are deep inside her now.

"Let's go inside."
Johnny and Robert walked alongside Kaya closely following them behind as them comfortable on a table while starting a chess. They started playing chess while chatting, Kaya took it they are really close friends. Their conversation went from golf to business and finally to beyblade. Kaya looked pointedly as the mention.
Robert said,"Oliver and Enrique Called today saying they have met some good bladders, they are flying here tonight with them."

"Who cares? I bet some useless chunks wanna get a piece of us!" Johnny scoffed. Does this boy ever heard of mutual respect!
"Apparently, One of the bladders have defeated two of them. I thought why not giving a shot. I didn't get any decent beyblade match after those freaking dark bladders." Robert said. "Huh. Who cares anyway!" Johnny huffed. "But as a matter of fact Johnny you have lost for the third time" Robert smirked much to Johnny's annoyance. Kaya Snickers lightly.
"Hei! Whose side are you on?" Johnny gave her a pointed look. She rolled her eyes but looked at Robert,"Would you mind if I take a look at you castle?" She asked politely. "Sure. But be careful. Avoid the northern side." "Are there are still those traps working, laid years ago? You said your parents have engineers disclose them. Johnny said. Robert sighed,
"They did try but haven't disclose All of them yet." Kaya nodded as she walked out.

Someone knocked the door politely,
"Master Johnny!Master Robert! I remember you requested not to disturb but Master Oliver and Enrique is here." "That's not a problem bring them here,"Robert replied.
..
.... ...
.....