Welcome to Japan

(P.o.v Kaya)

The next morning was beyond ordinary. Liana woke me up pretty early saying Johnny's plane was to arrive very soon. Why Johnny decided to take a public plane rather than a private aircraft is really beyond me.

I wore a sky blue skirt with similar tank top with white jumpsuit.My shinny black boots looking somehow intimidating and my hair done lowered ponytail.
If anything special that's my necklace with aquamarine stone on the locket, it is the same locket that my mom gave me years ago.

All in all I was casual. I would hate to show off in front of Johnny. He knows it too. Though we chose one of our most expensive cars. Had I payed attention when out butler Evan was blubbering about it, I would have known it's name. But screw it!Who cares! It's probably a new BMW.

Way to show off.

Our driver fiddles with the radio to fill our ears with the latest popular tunes, starlets, the new pop "idols." The only part of me to escape the sayan jumpsuit and boots, my hand, feels the plush fabric of the seat. No expense spared. I wonder who usually sits in this place. There is even a dispenser of single malt on the side, not that my hands will reach it in these shackles. If I close my eyes I can feel the gentle rise and fall of the road beneath us. Everything was so amazingly normal. But My mind drifted into lots of incidents that was not. I cannot imagine what is in store for me in future but it isn't as bad as things could have be. This ride, this car, this meeting - it has found a use for me and somewhere at the end of this road is the answer to what that could be.

The door opened, pulling me out of my chain of thoughts. I came out waiting for out guest to arrive. Waiting and waiting..
Did I mention how much it pleases Johnny to keep people waiting for his!!! I am pretty sure this is intentional. Finally the plane from Scotland arrived. And Johny came down. Well he was pretty easy to spot. His Scottish gens like red hair, blue eyes made it quite impossible to miss him. He was wearing a Blue shirt with a silver color sleeveless jacket, a matching bandana tied up his hair.
Finally, he showed up then, three bulky bodyguards following him around,one holding luggages. Another talking to some management people, I rolled my eyes, typical Johnny, I made my way through the crowd.

"Hello, Johnny!" I said, with a forced smiled, this is all I can say for someone who delivarately kept me waiting in such a crowded place.
"Hn. Missed me?" Johnny smirked with a mocking tone. "Yeah! I missed you as far as I can throw you, cousin!" Kaya retorted. "That's so uncouth,"came Johnny's reply, he huffed and made his way to our BMW.
"Welcome to Japan Master Johnny!" Bowed Evan as he greeted politely.

(In mansion)

Our ride was relatively silent expect Johnny's one or two remarks about how crowded Japanese places are and all. We reached home. Liana made us lunch. I found myself eating Sushi & shami pretty contently while watching my cousin struggling with his chopsticks.

"You can just leave that thing and try with spoon. You know?"I smirked. Johnny glared at me but accepted the spoon none the less.

Then we walked to the leaving room and turned TV on. As if fate decided not to let me give up. In front of us there is one preliminary match of 'Beyblade American Tournament' going on. And as if the whole world against me...

Camera just focusing on a boy with blue face paint seating in the waiting arena alone, saying one word with such a tone that could not be questioned.
"Me"

(Meanwhile in America)

         *SHOWDOWN IN VEGAS*