Water vs Fire

*****•°•°•°****
After the match, Mr.Dickension sat on one chair and gestured  Kaya to sit.
Mr. Deckenson: I think you all are wondering about my reason of getting all of you together. Let me introduce you all. Mr. Tate, Mrs Jury Tate, Mr.Granger and Miss.Takahashi.(pointing the person while telling name)
Mrs.Tate: Is that little girl the substitute for Hiwatari? I mean I would have never taken such a grandfather and grandson relationship for granted.(Sad face)
(Except Mr.Dickenson all the others were equally unknown about what's going on)
Mr.Dickenson: You are right Jurry but let me you all what's our plan. Mr.Granger if you please share your connection with Voltaire?
Mr.Granger: It has been some years since I've met Voltaire's trusted man Boras. He shared me his planing about how combination of strong bitbeast can make them unbeatable. He offered me to join him as I was a researcher of sacred spirits. But then I got some warnings from local police about Boras and Voltaire. I immediately cut all my relations and contacts with them and informed Mr.Dickenson.
(Mr.Dickenson then looked at Mrs.Tate)
Mrs.Tate: I also got some kind of job offer with almost double salary than any normal scientist to work for beybladers but when I noticed Hiwatari name, I completely refused the offer. so, I am quite sure they have secret beyblade organization.
Mr.Dickenson: My plan is simple all Voltaire wants is to get strongest sacred spirits. I started this beyblade championship tournament including owners of four sacred bitbeast. Voltaire would never lose such an opportunity they will certainly come out with their team to catch bitbeasts and we'll have enough evidence to send him behind the bars.
(Looking at Kaya)
Mr. Tate: But we can't trust Kai. He is Voltaire's grandson. Even if we forget that fact, he is not a very friendly to mix up with others.
(Kaya smiled as none of them may be don't know who she is)
Mr. Dickenson: Then I can offer Kaya she's a very good beyblader.
Mr.Granger: What you say! But how is she connected with all this mess.
Kaya: I am Kai's sister. Kaya  Takahashi Hiwatari. Voltaire Hiwatari is the reason that I have to hide my Hiwatari name. (I lowered my eyes, hiding my teary eyes)
I trust my brother!
(I realized that everyone is staring at me even though I didn't raised my head)
Mr.tate: But we don't know if he will join or not.
Mr. Dickenson: Leave that on me!( Laughing)
Mr.Granger: Now all we have to do is to trust on kids that they would win asian tournament and fight against the Voltaire's team in the finals.
Mrs.Tate: But of course, the way would not be that easy.(smirked).
Mr.Dickenson: Now ladies and gentlemen let's enjoy the tournament!
Mrs. Tate: We are counting on you Kaya. I think you know what you're doing as you have more reasons than us to fight against Voltaire.(smiled)

(P.O.V of Kaya)

I think I have passed hundred years during last couple of hours. But I know what I am doing. I will not spare you Voltaire. I will never spare you after all I am your blood. I will certainly get what I want.
I returned home and next day I wear a dark red dress with a long red scarf. How is it?
What? Red means love?
Then you must remember it is the color of Blood and fire. It represents DANGER.

'Oh!God girl What the hell is I thinking!' I shouted mentally

'Oh!God girl What the hell is I thinking!' I shouted mentally. My mind is highly distracted since these all things happened. I Know what I need to fix my mind. It's a
**BEYBATTLE**

After some time,I went to Tyson's house and I met that blonde kid there again. Tyson introduced me that is Max Tate who is new in the town. He was quite angry that I didn't join the tournament and didn't even come to cheer them. Then they started to fight over chocolate rolls that Tyson ate without sharing with others.I sighed.
"Such a bunch of kids" I mumbled and walked away silently. They all become quite astonished for my sudden change of behaviors I guess.
As I walked towards the 'Blade Sharks' place I realized this is quite my brother's style. That make me understand he must has also experienced something that changed him so much.

I entered in the room from the back door and heard my brother's command towards three beybladers to attack him and he won against three of them, I smiled. Then he was practising alone and hiding my face with my scarf,I launched my beyblade in my Royal style which pushed his beyblade away and I jumped in front of him.
I know that if I had challenged him as a stranger, he would have refused to play but it's show time.

           Kai vs Kaya

Kai glared at me with his crimson eyes."If it's a battle you want kid, you will get it!" Kai snapped.
   "Go, Dranzer!"
     "Go,Dylan!"
Kai's beyblade started to hit Kaya's again and again from different sides. Kaya just smirked and in the next second her beyblade dodge kai's and pushed his beyblade in the same direction and Kai's beyblade was about to go out of the dish.
Kai growled and said,"You have gotten tricks that's for sure but you can never beat me" "Let's see that"A girly mysterious voice said. Now her beyblade started attacking Dranzer and threw it up. Kai smirked,"If you think that it's over then you have sadly mistaken."
"Who said that! It is just a start!" Kaya replied.
Kai growled,"Battle on! Dranzer" and his bitbeast came out. A huge fire bird, red phoenix come out screaming.
*There is something special with phoenix bird and Hiwatari family.*
Kaya smiled and called her bit beast.
"Go,Dylan!!" As her blue water phoenix come out, Kai became quite surprised but he hide it at the same time. "Are you afraid?" I teased. "In your dreams."he growled,"Flame thrower".  "Water Splash," Kaya shouted and a huge amount of fire and water crushed with each other.

  "Water Splash," Kaya shouted and a huge amount of fire and water crushed with each other

Everything became smoky and dusty. Entire bey dish was smashed and Kaya noticed Kai was hurt as one metal stick crushed with his elbow. But both the beyblades were still spinning on it's full speed. Kaya smirked and started going back. She just raised her hand and Dylan come to her hand. "Hey! Battle isn't over yet!" Kai Shouted. "Of course not.It is far from over." Kaya vanished in the dark. Kai tried to find out the mysterious beyblader but in vain. He came out but there was none. How can anyone vanish in this short time.
Actually Kaya was on the roof. She found it easier to climb on the roof than ran away. Kai would not search her here.

(P.O.V of Kai)

"What the hell was that!" Kai Shouted angrily to all the boys. "S-sorry boss we searched every single corner," "but their was none matching with your description" "There's no such strong beyblader in our area." Said Cersai, Stewart and Carlos spontaneously. "Hnn" Kai told and walked away.
Just what the Beyblader think herself to be, coming from nowhere forcing him to battle and then run away like a coward!! That girl must pay for her doings. I would find you out whoever you are,none can't hide from Kai Hiwatari!!
Why the hell that girl seems pretty familiar to me like I know her very well. Her voice,her look though she almost hide herself but her eyes. 'Ohh! Now I got it,her eyes and her phoenix! How the hell I was so dumb!'Kai thought.

A huge amount of anger rushed through his mind. He knew who it was. He growled angrily, "Why Sister!"