Chapter Six: Argument with Gaara

I got home and it was noontime. This is a good thing because the others must be training. I went into my room, and I saw Gaara standing there with a mad face... Uh oh... 

"Hey, Gaara." He didn't answer and already I felt my body starting to shake.

"Y/n where have you been?"

"I was taking a walk." His sand appears and begins to wrap itself around my body and around my neck. I felt myself being lifted off the ground, and I move my head slightly to look down at Gaara who is still standing there with anger expression on his face. 

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

"I know you were with that Sasuke Uchiha." How did he know? Has he been spying on me this whole time? I stare into his eyes that were turning into yellow color. What is going on with him?

"Gaara please let go of me. You are hurting me." The sand that was around my neck grew tighter each minute.  I can feel myself losing air.

"This is your punishment." I started to have flashbacks of all those memories between me and him. I thought he care about me but was I wrong about him this whole time...? A mix of sadness and anger fill into my body, and I felt a strange new feeling.

"Gaara let go!!" There was a flash of light and Gaara sand let go of me. I fell down onto the ground hard, and I quickly stood up. 

"What... It can't be...?" Without hearing what he needs to say, I grab my bag and left the house as quickly as possible. 

Gaara Pov

It can't be... How did she break through my sand, and stops the one-tail beast from taking over me?

"Gaara, are you okay?" My sister who appears ran toward me.

"Yes." Y/n what are you?

Y/N Pov

The only place I know that Gaara won't go near is Sasuke house which is where I went. It was already pouring rain outside, and I quickly got to Sasuke and knock but no one answer the door.

"Sasuke don't tell me you are out already..." I sigh before crouching down in front of the door. All I can do is wait for him patiently. 

Sasuke Pov

Training took a while and by the time I got home, it was nighttime. When I got closer to the door, I saw Y/n sleeping on the floor next to my front door. Why is she here?

"Hey, idiot wake up!!" She woke up.

"Gaara I'm sorry please don't hurt me!!!" She screams and I froze. 

Y/N Pov

Sasuke gave me a poker face before going back to his serious face.

"Why are you here and did Gaara hurt you?"

"I explain later, and I was waiting for you."

"I see." I stood up and Sasuke open the door.

"Thank Sasuke."

"No problem, but if you are going talk to me... At least take a bath and put on some of the clothes I got for you."

"Say what?" He tosses me a bag that was filled with different types of clothes. Did he go out and got this for me? 

"I know you must be getting pretty tired of wearing my clothes."

"Are you kidding me, your clothes are awesome!!" His eye went wide before he grabs the bag from my hand.

"Next time, tell me the truth. Don't you know how embarrassing it to go into a girl shop!?" I laugh. 

"Well for me it's easy, but for you not so much."

"I don't need your support!!!"

Sasuke Pov

She took a bath a while she was doing that, I was studying how to make the best curry for her to enjoy. 

"What are you doing?" I can sense her from behind me. 

"Studying."

"Oh yeah. The chunin exam is next week, right?"

"Yeah."

"I want to go, but with me and Gaara arguing... I might skip it."

"What happened with you and Gaara?"

"He found out that I been visiting you and then he tried to strangle me..." 

Sasuke Pov

That Little- When I see him, I swear I will- Ugh Never mind, I worry about it later. For now, I have an idea that might work. 

"Y/n I got an idea, but you may not like it."

Y/N Pov

"So Sasuke is this how you treat your guests?"

"I never have any guests but since you are here... I want to try something." Sasuke made me a giant pot of curry that has a strange purple color to it.

"I can't eat all of this!!" In fact, I don't want to even eat it at all. 

"Just do it." I took a bite and almost choke.

"How does this supposed to help me?" He smirks before grabbing the pot.

"I'm making you stay here from now on until the chunin exam is over deal?" Huh? Seriously!? Is that even allowed!?  

"So, you made the whole pot of terrible curry to tell me this?"

"I still need to work on my cooking."

??? Pov

It seems she is with Sasuke which means we can't capture her yet.

"So, what shall we do?"

"We shall wait until I see him again."

"So, you want to visit your brother again Itachi?" More like I want to see her again not him... 

"Yes." She will be ours.