chapter sixteen: Kabuto

It been one day since I last saw Itachi and it been one day since I finally decided to clean up the feather now I'm just completely bored out of my mind.

"Y/n may I come in?" Did I mention that I'm now living back at my real home.

"Come in." Garra came in and sat on the chair next to my bed.

"Y/n there is a mission I need you to do."

"A mission?"

"That right you are to find a rare items."

"And where is that items?"

"Deep in the forest." Garra gave me a map and I saw how far the forest is.

"So what sort of items am I'm looking for?"

"A rare flower that only grow part of that area."

"Sound easy."

"Good I'm glad and also y/n be careful."

"Don't worry I be fine I promise."

"Okay."

After getting lost I made it to the place Garra told me and my eye went wide how cool these flowers is.

"So beautiful." I whisper before laying on my back and staring at the sky I felt like this place is familiar to me but I can't remember. I wonder how come Itachi or Orochimaru know me am I'm special or something no they probably think I'm just a weak girl who doesn't know anything about myself, but what that feeling Itachi always have that I could trust him he did killed his clan and have a good reason but what about Sasuke? He doesn't know what Itachi went through. I hear footsteps and I got up to see a guy with silver hair with glasses.

"Who are you?"

"I'm Kabuto I work for Orochimaru." great him again why!?

"Why are you here?"

"I came to invite you to join us together we be stronger." he appear next to me.

"Including you and Sasuke will be together." I back away.

"What you mean?"

"Let just admit the truth Sasuke will be sneaking for power and you are probably going be alone it best to join us so you be with Sasuke."

"I'm sorry but I have to refuse that offer."

"Why?"

"Sasuke may be important to me but what about the Hidden Leaf village and the Sand village."

"What about them?"

"They are working hard to become stronger and even though I don't know much about myself I still want to be stronger."

"But isn't that doing the same thing?"

"To you it is but for me I think become stronger doesn't matter unless you have a heart so that why I won't join you because I believe my heart still ain't complete and there things that might come in my life but as long as I have a piece of my heart I be fine."

"Stupid." he turn and begin walking away.

"Kabuto..?"

"You know soon Sasuke will leave than what are you going do?"

"I'm going bring him back."

"I see." he disappear and all I could think is Sasuke leaving everyone.