chapter thirteen: date and a kiss

I can't believe it Friday already and here I am wearing my f/c short dress while wearing f/c high heel. The doorbell ring and I open it to see Sasuke wearing his usual clothing.

"Why are you wearing your usual clothing?"

"Hn." he grab my hand and we both walk out of apartment area and walk to what look like a restaurant.

"Sasuke why a restaurant?" I was hoping for some ramen.

"Seem fine by me." he drag me in the restaurant and instead of sitting with different people the waitress took us to the roof where there was a beautiful view of them hokage face.

"It so beautiful."

"Yeah."

"Why take me all the way here?"

"I heard what you say to Sakura when I was still in the hospital." my face turn red.

"I um see."

"So am I'm just a friend to you?"

"What! No we are rival friend." he lean closer to me

"Oh really?" He smirk and lean even more closer I though he was going kiss me but he kiss my forehead.

"Sasuke!"

"Hn." a young waitress came to order our food and I notice she was blushing while Sasuke gave his order.

"I like to order (favorite food) please" she glare at me before winking at Sasuke and leaving.

"Look like someone hate you."

"Look like someone like you too."

"Hn." we sat there silently until finally the waitress came and set our food down before flirting with Sasuke again.

"So do you come here lot?"

"Hn." while the girl flirting with him I felt anger inside of me how dare she interfere with our date.

"What are you doing here with a women that doesn't look sexy at all." I stood up and grab whatever inside that glass and dump it on her.

"Excuse me can't you see I'm on a date with Him."

"You don't deserve to be on a date with him he obviously ain't looking for a ugly girl." Sasuke stood up and dump a bucket of water and ice onto her. Wait where did he get the bucket of water and ice anyway!?

"Y/n ain't a ugly girl she a beautiful girl better looking than you and if you say one more word about her I make sure you feel her pain." Sasuke grab my hand and drag me down to the cashier where he complain to the manager before taking his money back and took me outside.

"S-Sasuke!?" my face was red he call me beautiful.

"Sorry this date turn out to be bad."

"It okay let go to Ichiraku ramen place."

"Good thing I got a refund back."

"Of course everyone is scare of the Uchiha after all." he hit me on the head and than he smile before taking my hand again and take me to Ichiraku ramen place.

After we was done eating me and Sasuke walk together to my apartment and for once in my life it wasn't that bad after all.

"Well here we are." I turn and hug Sasuke.

"Thank you so much Sasuke your the best rival anyone could have."

"So are you leaving tomorrow?"

"Yeah but don't worry I come visit you during training time."

"Hn."

"Well better get going goodnight Sasuke." right when I was about to leave Sasuke grab my wrist and kiss me on the lip. I stood there shock before he stop.

"Y/n the truth is I like you." he like me!? Is this the real Sasuke or is this a clone?

"S-Sasuke."

"Goodnight." he than left and I stood there my cheek is turning red before going into my apartment.

When I got inside I headed to my room and lay on my bed for a few minutes. There was a few sound but I didn't care I mean why would I care Sasuke actually kiss me for real this time.

"Hello y/n." I got up fast to see Itachi standing there. What he doing here!?!?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cliffhanger:b sorry people I make sure to update a lot since over the past few day I been lazy but I'm ain't going give up on this story because someday I want to make best x Reader that people will like:) I making a new story and it Konoha College x Reader so basically there going be a bunch of Naruto boys, akatsuki boy to choose at the ending I'm so excited
Follow me:)
Votes on this cliffhanger chapter
Comments because you are awesome