Chapter thirty two

I back away from Sasuke I can't believe it I kiss him when I like Itachi!!!

"Y/n I want you to be mine."

"No I can't be your." I back away from him and I turn and run as fast as I can until I reach to camp. I sat on the cold green grass and lay down before closing my eyes and the last things I hear was Y/n.

~dream~

I walk toward the orange and red fire as I hear the sound of burning fire, the smell of smoke was around me until I reach a village that was on fire I could hear screaming and crying. For some reason I couldn't scream nor cry all I could do is watch the fire burn the village down.

"Y/n." I look to see a little girl with long white hair and her eyes was the color of blue she was beautiful but why is she so familiar?

"Y/n." I hear her whisper my name and I notice she was holding a necklace that look as it have (favorite animal) and f/c crystal strange that crystal remind me of the one that Gaara gave to me.

"You promise me Y/n we be friend forever so why? Why did you leave your own hometown?" hometown? She stare at me until her eyes change into crimson red and suddenly my heart begin to hurt what is this feeling? It hurt like crazy and I felt as I'm forgetting something but what am I'm forgetting? She turn and begin to walk through the fire and I saw her white hair change into flaming red hair and she look at me before smiling until she turn and kept on walking. I wanted to go after her but for some reason I felt like I can't do it my leg finally give out and I fell to the ground.

"What is wrong with me?"

~dream end~

I open my eyes to see the sun shining in my face I look around and notice that they are still sleeping except where Sasuke? I sigh before standing up I really need to find Sasuke and see if he know the answer to my question who am I really?

"What are you thinking?" I turn to see Sasuke.

"Sasuke who am I really?" He stare at me before sighing.

"You're a girl."

"What!? Not that."

"Fine you're a person."

"Sasuke!"

 "Look I can't tell you yet but soon when I'm ready I tell you." I stare at him before sighing.

 "Fine I wait until you tell me I wait even until I died I wait."